Owner: ‘It Is A Very Dangerous Thing’ What #BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing

This is the new "if you don't agree with my point of view I'm going to make your life suck!" culture. It's what people do that can't convince others with the strength of their arguments.
You say that as if its a weakness. I guess you would rather people start shooting cops instead?

They've BEEN shooting cops. Are you happy about that?
Where is the link proving these specific protesters are shooting cops?
Where did I ever say that those "specific protestors" are shooting cops? People are shooting cops.

Perhaps you'd like to provide a link proving that those people dining in those establishments have done ANYTHING to black people?
You said theyve been shooting cops when I asked if thats what you wanted them to do. If you werent talking about them why did you start talking about something I wasnt discussing? Were you deflecting?

The goal of these protesters is to create confrontations. So when those confrontations result in physical violence will they accept responsibility for their actions?
Thats dumb. Matter of fact that was probably the stupidest post I have seen on this thread and I have seen a lot of them.

Well stop reading R-Derp's posts, Milkweed!
I was talking to you. I dont see anyone named R-Derp on this board. That was a idiotic post if I can be frank.

This is the new "if you don't agree with my point of view I'm going to make your life suck!" culture. It's what people do that can't convince others with the strength of their arguments.
You say that as if its a weakness. I guess you would rather people start shooting cops instead?

Where did I ever say that those "specific protestors" are shooting cops? People are shooting cops.

Perhaps you'd like to provide a link proving that those people dining in those establishments have done ANYTHING to black people?
You said theyve been shooting cops when I asked if thats what you wanted them to do. If you werent talking about them why did you start talking about something I wasnt discussing? Were you deflecting?

I said people were shooting cops, moron! The same generic "people" that you were talking about when you asked if I would rather "people" start shooting cops instead. Your comprehension skills are at their usual abysmal level, Milkweed.

I said people were shooting cops, moron! The same generic "people" that you were talking about when you asked if I would rather "people" start shooting cops instead. Your comprehension skills are at their usual abysmal level, Milkweed.
I wasnt talking about generic people. I was talking about the people in the OP nitwit. Why would you think I was talking about anyone else?

The goal of these protesters is to create confrontations. So when those confrontations result in physical violence will they accept responsibility for their actions?
Thats dumb. Matter of fact that was probably the stupidest post I have seen on this thread and I have seen a lot of them.

I was talking to you. I dont see anyone named R-Derp on this board. That was a idiotic post if I can be frank.

You can be Francine if it makes you happy little buddy...it won't change your word comprehension skills.

You can be Francine if it makes you happy little buddy...it won't change your word comprehension skills.
You were the one too retarded to realize I was talking to you even though I replied to your post. I wouldnt talk about anyones comprehension until I had mine straight.

I wasnt talking about generic people. I was talking about the people in the OP nitwit. Why would you think I was talking about anyone else?

Here's how it works, Milkweed...

When you say "those people from the protests" you are specifically referring to the people who were protesting.

When you say "people" then it's a generic reference to the general public.

Duh?

When you say "those people from the protests" you are specifically referring to the people who were protesting.

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards pretend the subject was changed and now I'm talking about an entirely different set of people.

Why should the owner be placed in the position of having a screaming mob disrupt his customers in the first place?

If you want to be respected, it wouldn't hurt to be respectful of others.
Because he lives in America and thats part of the culture.

No, disrupting others is part of a thug subculture. But I'm not surprised that you accept it as normal.
BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

Bullshit. The US was founded on the idea that we would tolerate everyone. No matter what your creed or color. These asshats are merely being disruptive assholes. That will do the exact opposite of what they wish to accomplish. Instead of listening to what they have to say, and trying to work with them to figure out a way to stop these terrible things...the people being abused, and yes, it IS abuse, are going to say "fuck 'em".

And that, is a fact.
The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

Really? They staged their attack in the middle of the night to not bother anyone except for the shipper.

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards do that.

Hmmm...and what's the old saying about people who "assume"?

Because he lives in America and thats part of the culture.

No, disrupting others is part of a thug subculture. But I'm not surprised that you accept it as normal.
BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

Bullshit. The US was founded on the idea that we would tolerate everyone. No matter what your creed or color. These asshats are merely being disruptive assholes. That will do the exact opposite of what they wish to accomplish. Instead of listening to what they have to say, and trying to work with them to figure out a way to stop these terrible things...the people being abused, and yes, it IS abuse, are going to say "fuck 'em".

And that, is a fact.
The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

Really? They staged their attack in the middle of the night to not bother anyone except for the shipper.
Shipper = Business owner.

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards pretend the subject was changed and now I'm talking about an entirely different set of people.

No, you're talking at people and ignoring every bit of evidence being presented that refutes your BS position.

And that, is a fact.

Shipper = Business owner.

BUT NOT PATRONS!

The day I don't have an answer to one of YOUR questions, Milkweed...is the day that the sun rises in the west.

They show up you call the police and have their asses hauled away. They can protest outside on a public street, but they have no right to enter private property and cause a disturbance. These idiots are actually turning people away from their cause.

Owner Dangerous Thing What BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing CBS Atlanta
Its not dangerous. What place is the right place? This is what you may have to deal with as a business owner. If he was smart he would turn it into an opportunity to make more money.
Like turning it into a shooting gallery??

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards do that.

Hmmm...and what's the old saying about people who "assume"?
Dumb saying. You have to assume all the time unless you expect people to change subjects in the middle of a discussion.

The day I don't have an answer to one of YOUR questions, Milkweed...is the day that the sun rises in the west.
I can tell by the non coherent answer I got to my question. You want to give it another try or are you just a useless interlocutor?.

Still waiting for a COHERENT answer to this one:

I call shenanigans. Compare and contrast the cause of the Boston Tea Party with the grievances of the Breakfast Disrupters.

I Triple Dog Dare you.

Forum List

Back