Owner: ‘It Is A Very Dangerous Thing’ What #BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing

The day I don't have an answer to one of YOUR questions, Milkweed...is the day that the sun rises in the west.
I can tell by the non coherent answer I got to my question. You want to give it another try or are you just a useless interlocutor?.

Still waiting for a COHERENT answer to this one:

The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

I call shenanigans. Compare and contrast the cause of the Boston Tea Party with the grievances of the Breakfast Disrupters.

I Triple Dog Dare you.
I dont work off dares. Its an irrelevant question anyway. Has nothing to do with my point that disruption is part of the founding of America.

I said people were shooting cops, moron! The same generic "people" that you were talking about when you asked if I would rather "people" start shooting cops instead. Your comprehension skills are at their usual abysmal level, Milkweed.
I wasnt talking about generic people. I was talking about the people in the OP nitwit. Why would you think I was talking about anyone else?

Here's how it works, Milkweed...

When you say "those people from the protests" you are specifically referring to the people who were protesting.

When you say "people" then it's a generic reference to the general public.

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards do that.

Hmmm...and what's the old saying about people who "assume"?
Dumb saying. You have to assume all the time unless you expect people to change subjects in the middle of a discussion.

Take it from an old copy editor, Milkweed...a fundamental skill in clear and concise writing is being specific about who you are talking about..

The day I don't have an answer to one of YOUR questions, Milkweed...is the day that the sun rises in the west.
I can tell by the non coherent answer I got to my question. You want to give it another try or are you just a useless interlocutor?.

The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

I call shenanigans. Compare and contrast the cause of the Boston Tea Party with the grievances of the Breakfast Disrupters.

I Triple Dog Dare you.
I dont work off dares. Its an irrelevant question anyway. Has nothing to do with my point that disruption is part of the founding of America.

I knew you were ignorant. Thanks for admitting it.

I wasnt talking about generic people. I was talking about the people in the OP nitwit. Why would you think I was talking about anyone else?

When you say "those people from the protests" you are specifically referring to the people who were protesting.

Duh?
Thats not how it works. I'm educating you. Until I say I am talking about someone else assume the subject was not changed. Only retards do that.

Dumb saying. You have to assume all the time unless you expect people to change subjects in the middle of a discussion.

Take it from an old copy editor, Milkweed...a fundamental skill in clear and concise writing is being specific about who you are talking about..
I'm not writing a term paper. If you honestly expect me to believe you didnt know that I was talking about the same people without giving you some kind of warning you must be retarded and there is no way I believe you were an editor.

I Triple Dog Dare you.

I knew you were ignorant. Thanks for admitting it.
Another dodge. Thanks for conceding you cant answer my question.

I Triple Dog Dare you.

I hate to break this to you, Milkweed...but you seldom "work". You're like a fifteen year old Yugo broken down in the fast lane.

I Triple Dog Dare you.

I hate to break this to you, Milkweed...but you seldom "work". You're like a fifteen year old Yugo broken down in the fast lane.
Youre dissolving into irrelevance.

Duh?

I'm not writing a term paper. If you honestly expect me to believe you didnt know that I was talking about the same people without giving you some kind of warning you must be retarded and there is no way I believe you were an editor.

Here's one of the things you have proven: You do not understand that the disruption of the Boston Tea Partiers was a means to further an ideological goal; and that for the Breakfast Disrupters, harassing innocent people is the goal.

Duh?

I was a copy editor, Milkweed...about as low on the publishing totem pole as you can get! Editors are hotshot executives. I was a cubicle dweller. The worst job of my life by far.

Here's one of the things you have proven: You do not understand that the disruption of the Boston Tea Partiers was a means to further an ideological goal; and that for the Breakfast Disrupters, harassing innocent people is the goal.
Thanks for using the word "disruption" in your post which proves my point. Next time dont argue things you really agree with.

BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

Thanks for using the word "disruption" in your post which proves my point. Next time dont argue things you really agree with.

BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

You are a moron. SRSLY

Where is the link proving these specific protesters are shooting cops?
Where did I ever say that those "specific protestors" are shooting cops? People are shooting cops.

Perhaps you'd like to provide a link proving that those people dining in those establishments have done ANYTHING to black people?
You said theyve been shooting cops when I asked if thats what you wanted them to do. If you werent talking about them why did you start talking about something I wasnt discussing? Were you deflecting?

I said people were shooting cops, moron! The same generic "people" that you were talking about when you asked if I would rather "people" start shooting cops instead. Your comprehension skills are at their usual abysmal level, Milkweed.

Duh?
He's a fucking dumb shit. I've told him so many, many times, but the dumb shit just keeps making an ass of himself. An ass covered with dumb shit.

You are a moron. SRSLY
Must suck to get caught in your own logic loop.

You are a moron. SRSLY

I thoroughly spanked you, hun. You must still be in shock.

I'll note you still cannot compare and contrast the ideology which motivated the Boston Tea Party and that which "informs" the Brunch Disrupting Thugs.

You are a moron. SRSLY

I'll note you still cannot compare and contrast the ideology which motivated the Boston Tea Party and that which "informs" the Brunch Disrupting Thugs.
You only spanked yourself. You described the Boston tea party as a disruption after arguing with me that it wasnt a disruption. I told you not to argue above your intellectual level. Now you looks stupid. :laugh:

You are a moron. SRSLY

You only spanked yourself. You described the Boston tea party as a disruption after arguing with me that it wasnt a disruption. I told you not to argue above your intellectual level. Now you looks stupid. :laugh:

You are a moron as you cannot see the differences between the two types of "disruptions".

You are a moron. SRSLY

You are a moron as you cannot see the differences between the two types of "disruptions".
Your problem is I never said their werent any differenences. I simply said the US was founded on disruption. Dont argue with your intellectual superiors. You'll lose everytime.

You are a moron. SRSLY

Your problem is I never said their werent any differenences. I simply said the US was founded on disruption. Dont argue with your intellectual superiors. You'll lose everytime.

If only Milkweed were a quarter as smart as he THINKS he is...

If only Milkweed were a quarter as smart as he THINKS he is...

You're giving him too much credit by assuming he Thinks.

The OP is absolutely correct.................they are disrupting business and intimidating customers who have nothing to do with the issue.................

Why aren't they protesting near the police stations instead..............

They picked a busy spot to cause as much trouble as possible. It is wrong and could very well lead to a fight with those they harass just trying to get some dang food.

In Ferguson they burned and looted businesses that had nothing to do with the incident..................

These protesters and the Looters in Ferguson are the problem...........Not the solution.

Forum List

Back