Owner: ‘It Is A Very Dangerous Thing’ What #BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
They show up you call the police and have their asses hauled away. They can protest outside on a public street, but they have no right to enter private property and cause a disturbance. These idiots are actually turning people away from their cause.

Owner Dangerous Thing What BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing CBS Atlanta
Its not dangerous. What place is the right place? This is what you may have to deal with as a business owner. If he was smart he would turn it into an opportunity to make more money.

They show up you call the police and have their asses hauled away. They can protest outside on a public street, but they have no right to enter private property and cause a disturbance. These idiots are actually turning people away from their cause.

Its not dangerous. What place is the right place? This is what you may have to deal with as a business owner. If he was smart he would turn it into an opportunity to make more money.
Have I ever told you you're full of shit? If not...you are definitely full of shit.

Have I ever told you you're full of shit? If not...you are definitely full of shit.
You tell me that every time I make you emotional. It never fails to make me laugh at you. :laugh:

They should protest night and day, but, at the right place and without causing problems for others. Every single American citizen should be protesting police violence, cold blooded murder, quota tickets, and other animalistic and barbaric activity of members of law enforcement. They abuse their power and authority, and in most cases, get a free pass. I'm all for calling attention to the problem, but not in such a manner as to cause problems for the innocent.

They should protest night and day, but, at the right place and without causing problems for others. Every single American citizen should be protesting police violence, cold blooded murder, quota tickets, and other animalistic and barbaric activity of members of law enforcement. They abuse their power and authority, and in most cases, get a free pass. I'm all for calling attention to the problem, but not in such a manner as to cause problems for the innocent.

What does this café have to do with alleged police brutality?

Nothing at all. I was speaking about protests. People have the right to protest anything they want to. This case is about gays. But, gays are only a small portion of the problems. I say let protests continue, and spread to other issues such as police brutality, government corruption, taxation, war, and other important issues. The "gays" aren't the only group that has concerns. The "gay" issue should encourage everyone to protest night and day, all across this nation. This time it's gays, next it'll be about race and racism, then maybe some religious group. We need everyone involved, on all issues. It's time to be heard and listened to. It doesn't matter if it's a gay issue or the right to bear arms, it's time to take to the streets.

Nothing at all. I was speaking about protests. People have the right to protest anything they want to. This case is about gays. But, gays are only a small portion of the problems. I say let protests continue, and spread to other issues such as police brutality, government corruption, taxation, war, and other important issues. The "gays" aren't the only group that has concerns. The "gay" issue should encourage everyone to protest night and day, all across this nation. This time it's gays, next it'll be about race and racism, then maybe some religious group. We need everyone involved, on all issues. It's time to be heard and listened to. It doesn't matter if it's a gay issue or the right to bear arms, it's time to take to the streets.

This story has nothing to do with gays and this café has nothing to do with police brutality. Seems to me these black are pretty stupid.

Protest all you want, but if you interfere with my business (livelihood) be ready for an ass kicking.

This story has nothing to do with gays and this café has nothing to do with police brutality. Seems to me these black are pretty stupid.

Protest all you want, but if you interfere with my business (livelihood) be ready for an ass kicking.
Obviously, I made a mistake and posted to the wrong thread. My bad. And, USMB somehow posted my reply several times. I have no idea why that happened. Again, sorry for the mistake on my part. I realized afterwards that I had posted to the wrong thread.

My bad. I posted to the wrong thread. Sorry. My mistake.

Sorry. I made a mistake and posted here instead of somewhere else. My bad.

They should have fenced in areas where it is approved space to voice your opinion!

Any place out on a public street is fair game as far as I am concerned. It's coming inside a private business and hassling the patrons and employees that is the problem.

They should have fenced in areas where it is approved space to voice your opinion!

Any place out on a public street is fair game as far as I am concerned. It's coming inside a private business and hassling the patrons and employees that is the problem.
Its not private if its open to the public.

Its not private if its open to the public.

Open to the public does not make it public property, but you already knew that. Want to try again?

They aren't showing up to have brunch. They are showing up to disrupt paying customers.

Its not dangerous.

Yeah, it is. It's a catalyst for a violent confrontation.
exactly, they have the right to get their asses kicked

They aren't showing up to have brunch. They are showing up to disrupt paying customers.
Why doesnt the owner just kick them out?

Why should the owner be placed in the position of having a screaming mob disrupt his customers in the first place?

If you want to be respected, it wouldn't hurt to be respectful of others.

Why should the owner be placed in the position of having a screaming mob disrupt his customers in the first place?

Because he lives in America and thats part of the culture.

Being an asshole is now part of our "culture"? Really?

No, disrupting others is part of a thug subculture. But I'm not surprised that you accept it as normal.

Forum List

Back