Overweight Indian Girl Blames White People For Her Eating Habits

You really have to feel sorry for someone that feels that they need to blame others for their lack of self control and other problems.
I am sure if I wanted to I could find tenuous reasons that I could blame Indians for my going bald. Blacks for me not winning the lottery or someother race for some problem.

iu

This is what CRT teaches kids in our institutions of higher education.
To hate White People.

This girl is overweight. And she's blaming whites for her eating habits and her failure to exercise.

The Moon Bats also blame us White people for global warming so what else is new?

Fuck her. I hope she dies...
Fuck you and hope you die.
The Moon Bats also blame us White people for global warming so what else is new?
You white people cannot accept CRT because you cannot accept the history of racism in the country. Once history is written, you cannot erase it. Whether your children learn about the history of racism in school or not they will see it and they will hear about it because it is never-ending. Must be your white guilt raising its ugly head.

You will never read about this in any school..

Marine paratrooper and Pima tribesman Ira Hamilton Hayes was immortalized in the photo of the U.S. flag being raised over Mount Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima.While Ira Hayes was lauded as a hero across the U.S.A., he still could not go to a local diner in Arizona and be served, because racist bigotry against Native Americans, no matter how many dollars he had in his wallet. I am sure despite how so many of his fellow Americans praised him as a hero, no doubt Ira Hayes still had to deal with racist bigotry from locals living near the Arizona Pima reservation!

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”- Kofi Annan 

You white people cannot accept CRT because you cannot accept the history of racism in the country. Once history is written, you cannot erase it. Whether your children learn about the history of racism in school or not they will see it and they will hear about it because it is never-ending. Must be your white guilt raising its ugly head.

Marine paratrooper and Pima tribesman Ira Hamilton Hayes was immortalized in the photo of the U.S. flag being raised over Mount Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima.While Ira Hayes was lauded as a hero across the U.S.A., he still could not go to a local diner in Arizona and be served, because racist bigotry against Native Americans, no matter how many dollars he had in his wallet. I am sure despite how so many of his fellow Americans praised him as a hero, no doubt Ira Hayes still had to deal with racist bigotry from locals living near the Arizona Pima reservation!

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”- Kofi Annan 
What does that have to do with the discussion at hand and how this girl is blaming a certain skin color for her weight condition?

What's racist about me saying she's a grotesquely obese, ignorant twat?

She wants to blame the fact that she's an obese tub of lard on whites?

Yeah, I don't think so.

The only racism here comes from her, the diseased twat, who never met a pizza she didn't like...

Stop with your racist butthurt bullshit. It just makes you look like an idiot.

By the way, everybody knows about Ira Hayes. Johnny Cash even wrote a song about him.

Forum List

Back