Overused Alinsky #5 no longer effective, Progs are Fluked

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
A reading from the Neo-Marxist Party Hymnal "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”

Recent studies have shown that this is no longer effective. In October 2012, when Progs ridicule they just look stupid and pointless, so by all means keep it up.

seewhatimean?

Yawn.

Your insults are like a gnat -- and a gnat with a small penis even by gnat standards, trying to hump an elephant.

Are you done yet?

CrusaderFrank said:
Hi, you have received 2881 reputation points from CrusaderFrank.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
made me laugh

Regards,
CrusaderFrank

Note: This is an automated message.

i am now :thup:

Ridicule...probably what Michelle did to Barry all night after he laid his huge egg in front of nearly 70 million viewers. She probably wiped the floor again all night long with his skinny ass.

Ridicule - what crusaderfrank uses against Obama on a daily basis.

A reading from the Neo-Marxist Party Hymnal "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”

Recent studies have shown that this is no longer effective. In October 2012, when Progs ridicule they just look stupid and pointless, so by all means keep it up.

When cons ridicule, it shows they've been paying more attention to Alinsky than they care to admit. Personally, I never knew much about him until the Republican primaries.

seewhatimean?

Yawn.

Your insults are like a gnat -- and a gnat with a small penis even by gnat standards, trying to hump an elephant.

Are you done yet?

CrusaderFrank said:

Comment:
made me laugh

Regards,
CrusaderFrank

That was just total douche nozzle on your part.

I need to take USMB more seriously especially since it means so much to you and apparently you've parted with your sense of humor

Yawn.

Are you done yet?

CrusaderFrank said:

Comment:
made me laugh

Regards,
CrusaderFrank

That was just total douche nozzle on your part.

I need to take USMB more seriously especially since it means so much to you and apparently you've parted with your sense of humor

^

alinsky #5

I was wondering why everyone was telling me Del was a flake

Now I know

so you ridicule to make your point?
Amazing.

Not sure Saul Alinsky dirty tricks will be enough for the Community Organizer this time around. He's a real mess. Even some of his most loyal Obamabots are beginning to realize that. The Dear Leader lost a very dear friend when they pulled the plug on his Teleprompter. He looks tired and clueless without it. But i guess we'll see though.

Not sure Saul Alinsky dirty tricks will be enough for the Community Organizer this time around. He's a real mess. Even some of his most loyal Obamabots are beginning to realize that. The Dear Leader lost a very dear friend when they pulled the plug on his Teleprompter. He looks tired and clueless without it. But i guess we'll see though.

Obama was using POTUS as a stepping stone to his next real gig: talk show guest

Forum List

Back