Over two billion will die in ww111 and prophecy say it starts in the mid-east soon!

If a preacher of the Gospel is riding around in a gold plated Cadillac, living in a house in Palm Springs half of the year and a town house in NYC the other half of the year, while begging for money on his television show, you are damn right I am going to out them. Because they are not preaching the Word of God or living up to what Jesus taught us to do.

Just because someone proclaims to be a Christian, does not make them one. It's not what comes out of the mouth that counts. It's the actions that we do. If we don't walk the walk, we have no place with Jesus. And those just talking the talk are some of the false prophets talked about. These are the ones that will lead many astray. And sitting back and doing nothing is not what we were told to do. We are to be pro-active and not stationary.

As for my life, I screw up everyday, if someone says they don't, then they lie. For only One was perfect, and we can try to walk the way He taught us, but We will screw it up time and again. Don't believe me? Ask Peter, he denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crowed twice.

Any more questions?

Abraham was a wealthy man and so were his sons. So was Job. Yet God said he was a righteous man. Do not judge another mans servant. Got it?

Anymore questions? Give them to GISMY. He's got this thread because God has got him.

Good day.

-Jeremiah

Ezekiel 13:3 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing.

These are the ones I try to ferret out. I never said being wealthy was a sin. One can be very wealthy and still be righteous. Those who take money from the faithful and use it for their own pleasures with no intent of giving what the Lord has gave them back to the use that the Lord has set for them. Those are the false prophets. And if we sit back and let them deceive many, then we have failed in our job that Jesus assigned us.

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?…

2 Chronicles 19:6 He said to the judges, "Consider what you are doing, for you do not judge for man but for the LORD who is with you when you render judgment.

The Bible clearly states that we should not judge those in the church.

Romans 14:13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this-- not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.

And I have not judged anyone in this thread or on these boards, with the exception of a woman I believe to be crazy, and that was more or less me begging her to get some help.

I pointed out that Jesus does not command us to know the time, for He cannot know the time. That is not passing judgement, that is setting the facts strait.

JESUS TELLS BELIEVERS THAT THEY ARE TO KNOW WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN=The lesson of the Fig Tree
32"Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34"Truly I say to you, this generation(THE GENERATION THAT SEES THE SIGNS=THAT GENERATION IS US) will not pass away until all these things take place.… matthew 24:32-34====

◄ 1 Thessalonians 5:4 ►
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Last edited:
Fundamentalists claim Christianity but appear to be more interested in the OT and Revelations than the NT. Where better to find out what the responsibilities and changes that take place should be than in the Gospels. A "Guide to living a Christian Life" is found in the Sermons and you (pl) never quote them or refer to them.
You are focused on the End and what you will get. I guess it might be easier to be a follower that way.

If a preacher of the Gospel is riding around in a gold plated Cadillac, living in a house in Palm Springs half of the year and a town house in NYC the other half of the year, while begging for money on his television show, you are damn right I am going to out them. Because they are not preaching the Word of God or living up to what Jesus taught us to do.

Just because someone proclaims to be a Christian, does not make them one. It's not what comes out of the mouth that counts. It's the actions that we do. If we don't walk the walk, we have no place with Jesus. And those just talking the talk are some of the false prophets talked about. These are the ones that will lead many astray. And sitting back and doing nothing is not what we were told to do. We are to be pro-active and not stationary.

As for my life, I screw up everyday, if someone says they don't, then they lie. For only One was perfect, and we can try to walk the way He taught us, but We will screw it up time and again. Don't believe me? Ask Peter, he denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crowed twice.

Any more questions?

Abraham was a wealthy man and so were his sons. So was Job. Yet God said he was a righteous man. Do not judge another mans servant. Got it?

Anymore questions? Give them to GISMY. He's got this thread because God has got him.

Good day.

-Jeremiah

Ezekiel 13:3 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing.

These are the ones I try to ferret out. I never said being wealthy was a sin. One can be very wealthy and still be righteous. Those who take money from the faithful and use it for their own pleasures with no intent of giving what the Lord has gave them back to the use that the Lord has set for them. Those are the false prophets. And if we sit back and let them deceive many, then we have failed in our job that Jesus assigned us.

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?…

2 Chronicles 19:6 He said to the judges, "Consider what you are doing, for you do not judge for man but for the LORD who is with you when you render judgment.

Romans 14:13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this-- not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.

And I have not judged anyone in this thread or on these boards, with the exception of a woman I believe to be crazy, and that was more or less me begging her to get some help.

I pointed out that Jesus does not command us to know the time, for He cannot know the time. That is not passing judgement, that is setting the facts strait.

Let me try this one last time, Ulysses. You put up a video of Benny Hinn with a title about a rolex and Jesus and calling him your favorite "entertainer" if I am recalling this correctly. Right? You are not only judging another mans servant but making an accusation against the brethren which is not something a brother does but what Satan does. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. If you believe Hinn is falling into sin then go to him privately. Hinn preaches the Gospel. The true Gospel and he preaches on the Holy Spirit. If Hinn were a false preacher like the Pope, Copeland, Osteen or Rick Warren by all means call him out on it.

On the matter of GISMY he is not a false preacher - he is preaching the word of God line upon line and precept upon precept and obeying the call to preach the gospel to all nations - via internet. He is stating the time is at hand, the time is near it is the time of terrible things happening upon the earth which I can clearly tell you even the heathen are taking note of. To criticize a laborer in the harvest while you yourself have not yet put your own hand to the plow is not only unfair but the height of hypocrisy, Ulysses.

I have made clear in my own writings of false teachers such as Osteen who have multi million dollar homes / empires from merchandising a false gospel and it is reprehensible. The Vatican is guilty of false teachings and hoarding gold skywards in the billions, these false teachers shall be judged make no mistake about it.

We need to discern false teachers from men of God preaching the gospel who have been blessed by God but perhaps have some flaw that is best prayed over and covered rather than to display a heart like Noahs son who uncovered him in his nakedness. Noah was a righteous man God said.

Now I will leave you with this. There is no such thing as sinless perfection but when or if we fail, if we sin, if we miss it -there is forgiveness and it is good to confess it quickly and be free of it rather than heaping up judgment upon our own heads because we were too proud to admit when we were wrong.

That will be my last comment on this. Gismy is not a false prophet. Please find a real false prophet and confront him instead. I'm sure God would not count it against you. Speaking out against evil is always a good deed. I can testify to that fact this very day.

Goodnight.

Last edited:
Fundamentalists claim Christianity but appear to be more interested in the OT and Revelations than the NT. Where better to find out what the responsibilities and changes that take place should be than in the Gospels. A "Guide to living a Christian Life" is found in the Sermons and you (pl) never quote them or refer to them.
You are focused on the End and what you will get. I guess it might be easier to be a follower that way.

How right you are.

James and John were angry and were called the sons of thunder. Do you know why?

Mark 3:17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

When Jesus got done with them, John was the apostle of love. Can't say so for anyone else.

Well, here is the answer:

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

They knew not what manner of spirit Jesus was so they were wanting to call down fire from heaven instead of save men. In other words, instead of hearing the gospel in this forum so that people can be saved, they are concerned with prophecy they do not understand and judging others.

Good day.

-Jeremiah

JESUS TELLS BELIEVERS THAT THEY ARE TO KNOW WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN=The lesson of the Fig Tree
32"Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34"Truly I say to you, this generation(THE GENERATION THAT SEES THE SIGNS=THAT GENERATION IS US) will not pass away until all these things take place.… matthew 24:32-34====

◄ 1 Thessalonians 5:4 ►
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

That is right, Brother Gismy. Here is a clip from a sermon from Brother Mike Boldea Jr. referring to tis very same thing about the parable of the fig tree. It is an amazing thing to me how the Spirit of God always confirms Himself through 2 or more preachers. Here it is and I hope it is a blessing to you.

Link to Brother Mike Boldea Jr. commenting on the time:
Hand of Help Ministries - Signs of the Times

This latest development in the international landscape is one worthy of close scrutiny, and as we continue to see this situation take shape and evolve we will more clearly see the fingerprints of God on both Russia's decision to make these sweeping changes, and the global disunity, animosity and even downright hatred that continues to consume most parts of the world.

The time is near saints, and only by God's mercy are things relatively quiet. How long he terries, is His choice, and in this we can have no say, but the things that we do have control over, namely sharing Jesus, living lives worthy of His name, and striving for those things which only He can give, we should do without a moment's hesitation.

Today, I urge you to open your eyes, and look. As Jesus urged his apostles to look at the fig tree, and they would know the season. I urge all who read this to open their eyes, and behold the hour we are living in. The time for foolish notions is long passed, the time for seeking after earthly treasures and vainglory is long passed also. The hour is late, and the time has come to seek after God with all our hearts, to open our eyes that we may see, to open our hearts that we may receive, to open our minds that we may be enlightened.

The truth, especially the truth of God's word is willing to allow itself to be found by those who diligently seek after it.

With each passing day global uncertainty continues to grow, and that which God forewarned His children of long ago is beginning to unfold before our very eyes. Cling to God, and He will never let you down. Trust in Him, and your trust will not be misplaced.

Last edited:

That dog will not hunt, Pacer, and will you ever cease from your attempts to derail the Gospel and attack the servants who preach it? When will you repent of this wickedness?

The servants of God are to take in the whole counsel of God and the Old Testament - the Tanach - which as relevant as the New Testament because the New Testament Apostles quoted the Old Testament prophets throughout! Have you ever read the book of Acts? Romans? The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?

Your accusations against Gismy are groundless.

- Jeremiah

How right you are.

Mark 3:17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

When Jesus got done with them, John was the apostle of love. Can't say so for anyone else.

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

They knew not what manner of spirit Jesus was so they were wanting to call down fire from heaven instead of save men. In other words, instead of hearing the gospel in this forum so that people can be saved, they are concerned with prophecy they do not understand and judging others.

Chuck, warning others that it is time to repent and seek the Lord while He can be found is a righteous thing to do. Posting scripture to confirm this is the Word of God is always right and Paul commended the Bereans for checking every word he spoke according to scripture. If you have decided not to be a laborer for the LORD the least you can do is stand out of the way while others who have said yes to the call, can obey God. Thank you for your consideration, Chuck.

- Jeri

Last edited:

That dog will not hunt, Pacer, and will you ever cease from your attempts to derail the Gospel and attack the servants who preach it? When will you repent of this wickedness?

The servants of God are to take in the whole counsel of God and the Old Testament - the Tanach - which as relevant as the New Testament because the New Testament Apostles quoted the Old Testament prophets throughout! Have you ever read the book of Acts? Romans? The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?
Your accusations against Gismy are groundless.

- Jeremiah

The OT is LAW, the NT is Faith. If you want to learn the LAW spend most of your time in the OT, If you want to learn about Christianity and Faith them learn from the NT. The NT was necessary because people did not make the grade.
Could it be that the Apostles quoted the OT because they were dealing with the Jew and had to present a link for them? Read the only verse you consider important John 3:16 then read the Sermon on the Mount all Beatitudes apply to each and every one but don't stop there, continue to the end of the sermon.

Several years ago I was involved in a discussion on church architecture. A photographer who was at the meeting came over to me once it had ended and said,
"I want to put together a collection of photos to be called "The Face of God". When should I go to take pictures?" I told her a good place to start would be at a rundown building next to the canal. They would serve refreshments after the service and a few older couples would walk to the services. It took a few weeks to get them to stay for refreshments, it was pot luck and they would go home because they had nothing to offer. Once convinced to stay they has at least one good meal to eat each week. Another picture would be an old Irish grand mother who has hobbled to her church and was saying the Rosary, thinking of her sick husband. Every joint in her body was a point of pain. If the three flights of stairs wasn't bad enough the long steep hill she had to climb bring her to the limit. She would kneel on her painful knees each do. I was a kid that lived on the second floor. I had never saw her when she wouldn't greet you with a twinkle in her eyes, a smile on her face and a good thing to say. She may not have had a King James Version; what she did have is faith and the attitude that goes with it.

Reading the Bible? I guess you could say I have. I've also done in depth studies on a combination of Daniel and Revelations, books of the NT and Judges and Kings.

The reformation was really started by Wycliffe a priest who taught at Oxford long before Luther. Calvin etc. The ones you hear about as bringing about the Reformation based their work on his writings. Most denominations have taken some of the worst thoughts of the famous Reformers as the bases for their beliefs.

Errors exist in grammar and spelling. I'm in bed looking through trifocals at a poor angle and I can't see the screen all that well.

Good day.

-Jeremiah

Let me try this one last time, Ulysses. You put up a video of Benny Hinn with a title about a rolex and Jesus and calling him your favorite "entertainer" if I am recalling this correctly. Right? You are not only judging another mans servant but making an accusation against the brethren which is not something a brother does but what Satan does. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. If you believe Hinn is falling into sin then go to him privately. Hinn preaches the Gospel. The true Gospel and he preaches on the Holy Spirit. If Hinn were a false preacher like the Pope, Copeland, Osteen or Rick Warren by all means call him out on it.

On the matter of GISMY he is not a false preacher - he is preaching the word of God line upon line and precept upon precept and obeying the call to preach the gospel to all nations - via internet. He is stating the time is at hand, the time is near it is the time of terrible things happening upon the earth which I can clearly tell you even the heathen are taking note of. To criticize a laborer in the harvest while you yourself have not yet put your own hand to the plow is not only unfair but the height of hypocrisy, Ulysses.

I have made clear in my own writings of false teachers such as Osteen who have multi million dollar homes / empires from merchandising a false gospel and it is reprehensible. The Vatican is guilty of false teachings and hoarding gold skywards in the billions, these false teachers shall be judged make no mistake about it.

We need to discern false teachers from men of God preaching the gospel who have been blessed by God but perhaps have some flaw that is best prayed over and covered rather than to display a heart like Noahs son who uncovered him in his nakedness. Noah was a righteous man God said.

Now I will leave you with this. There is no such thing as sinless perfection but when or if we fail, if we sin, if we miss it -there is forgiveness and it is good to confess it quickly and be free of it rather than heaping up judgment upon our own heads because we were too proud to admit when we were wrong.

That will be my last comment on this. Gismy is not a false prophet. Please find a real false prophet and confront him instead. I'm sure God would not count it against you. Speaking out against evil is always a good deed. I can testify to that fact this very day.

Goodnight.

Jeremiah...If you would have bothered to watch the video, and read the conversation between me and Vandal, and had any understanding at all of comedy, you would have seen that the video is just a fun video...Ray Stevens is one of my favorite entertainers, I could care less about Benny Hinn, I don't watch him, though I know of him.

I was asked if Jesus would own a Harley or a Gold Wing, I am sure you do not know what these are, but I do. I answered with a little satire.

I never said anything about Gismys being a false prophet, you jumped to a conclusion on your own. As far as me plowing goes, you really need to read some of my posts Jeremiah. I pointed out tha Gismys made a grammatical error, and you didn't even bother reading that.

Do me a favor, go outside. Have a little fun. Even Jesus blew off some steam from time to time, He did attend a party or 2, you know.

Last edited:

How right you are.

Chuck, warning others that it is time to repent and seek the Lord while He can be found is a righteous thing to do. Posting scripture to confirm this is the Word of God is always right and Paul commended the Bereans for checking every word he spoke according to scripture. If you have decided not to be a laborer for the LORD the least you can do is stand out of the way while others who have said yes to the call, can obey God. Thank you for your consideration, Chuck.

- Jeri

Jeremiah, you are so out of line here. It ain't even funny.

What makes you think that "You better turn, so you don't burn" is the only way to teach and preach? And how dare you judge another believer and basically say he hasn't said yes to the call.

If a Christian makes a mistake, and it happens all the time, and you want to point out that mistake, then fine, but this post above is far beyond that. You my friend, need to realize there are actual people on here, who want actual answers, that are not just trolling, but are trying to figure things out for themselves.

What is Christianity? Your definition. The Bible's would be better.
I see little difference between our preachers. ministers, evangelists and priests today than existed in 30AD Prayer isn't what it should be it is usually a hope that God would put his blessing on what you have already decided to do. The pastoral prayer has become a PR project.
Spending all your time in the "End of Time" is a lot different than being concerned about what is inside you today.

Forum List

Back