Over 5, under 12 more women have reached to Stormy's ATTY!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I saw the attorney with an ex BUSH WH spokesman who now works for MSNBC. When the attorney mentioned that several other women who had contact/relationships with Trump, contacted him, the anchor tried to pin him down to a number. The range she got him to admit was between 5 and 12.

Stay tuned, it's gonna get CRAZIER...

BLOG BRIEFING ROOM
March 14, 2018 - 10:22 PM EDT
Stormy Daniels's attorney says other women have reached out about potential cases against TrumP
BY MAX GREENWOOD573
TWEET SHARE MORE

Stormy Daniels' attorney said Wednesday that multiple women have contacted him about representing them in potential legal cases against President Trump.

Michael Avenatti told BuzzFeed News that other women have talked to him about potential cases regarding the president, though he declined to discuss details, such as how many women have approached him and the nature of the cases.

He simply replied, "confirmed," when asked by the news outlet whether any other women had reached out to him about potential cases.

Daniels, an adult-film actress whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, alleges that she was paid $130,000 by Trump's personal lawyer in 2016 to keep quiet about an alleged affair with the real estate mogul that occurred more than a decade ago....

Stormy Daniels's attorney says other women have reached out about potential cases against Trump

Last edited:
I saw the attorney with an ex BUSH WH spokesman who now works for MSNBC. When the attorney mentioned that several other women who had contact/relationships with Trump, contacted him, the anchor tried to pin him down to a number. The range she got him to admit was between 5 and 12.

Stay tuned, it's gonna get CRAZIER...

BLOG BRIEFING ROOM
March 14, 2018 - 10:22 PM EDT
Stormy Daniels's attorney says other women have reached out about potential cases against TrumP
BY MAX GREENWOOD573
TWEET SHARE MORE

Stormy Daniels' attorney said Wednesday that multiple women have contacted him about representing them in potential legal cases against President Trump.

Michael Avenatti told BuzzFeed News that other women have talked to him about potential cases regarding the president, though he declined to discuss details, such as how many women have approached him and the nature of the cases.

He simply replied, "confirmed," when asked by the news outlet whether any other women had reached out to him about potential cases.

Daniels, an adult-film actress whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, alleges that she was paid $130,000 by Trump's personal lawyer in 2016 to keep quiet about an alleged affair with the real estate mogul that occurred more than a decade ago....

Stormy Daniels's attorney says other women have reached out about potential cases against Trump

The number is 6 women who have contacted Stormy's lawyer who share stories like Stormy's. Does Trump want go to court to stop Stormy and have 6 more tell their stories?

Last edited:
This is why I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries. I told everyone around me that cared to listen, that you can take pretty much any billionaire out there, and their closets are going to be stuffed full of skeletons.
The only thing that surprised me, is that more shit didn't come out before the election. That was the time for all these bimbos to come out and start yapping. Doing it now just fucking fractures the country further, and keeps the country from functioning efficiently during this crucial time of an economic comeback.

Forum List

Back