Over 100 seniors die after receiving flu shot during study

Perhaps we need a nice pandemic again to remind folks.
Perhaps we can inform enough of the public on how to deal with these things naturally so they can all tell big pharma to GFY.
Bwa ha ha ha ..., yes, that would be nice wouldn't it. Canada has been able to do that with a single payer system and the ability that gives them to negotiate drug pricing, but then big pharma just makes up the difference on americans.

But when you allow Wall Street and the "job creator" class to over rule "the people", this is where ya land. Corporate state societal wealth extraction.

This gives new meaning to the term, “conflict of interest.” Two clinical trial studies were performed to determine the safety of flu shots on elderly people. The studies, conveniently enough, were funded by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine maker. The studies were to be used as evidence of safety for the flu shot when given to elderly people. But both studies proved that the flu shot is anything but “safe,” and is in fact, a health hazard for the elderly.

Over 100 Seniors Die After Receiving Flu Shot During Study
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there are evidential proofs all over the internet, libraries, medical journals but you sheep continue to be brainwashed into " That's not true, that's a conspiracy, well maybe when your dumbasses fall over dead your family will get to see how fake that information really was. =)

Why does the article not define what the severe adverse events (SAE) that led to to these deaths? These people could have been hit by a bus and killed. Is that considered an SAE?

While interesting, there are far too many questions that this article did not answer.

Why do people NOT BOTHER TO click the LINK and go read it .
Clicked the links within links within links within........... Let's put it in perspective, something you're not doing. Going for the "shock and outrage" value?
Millions of people receive the flu shot every year........ How many died that are allegedly tied to the vaccination?
Now for the perspective; millions of Americans eat food every day, necessary to our survival........ On average two hundred people die every year because of food allergies alone, uuuuummmmmm, maybe we should stop eating food.............
Hell on average 100K die every year from prescription medications obviously some of it is due to Rx narcotic overdose but that's just a small percentage, maybe we should stop taking our medications........

you left out the WATER issue..........and lead contaminated food utensils from china

Here's what BILL GATES vaccines are doing to people in AFRICA

HUNDREDS of children between the ages of 1 to 14 have been admitted in hospitals across Lesotho after a nationwide vaccination for measles and rubella (MR) resulted in horrific skin rashes, fever and muscle pain.

LESOTHO MEASLES VACCINATION RESULTS IN HORRIFIC RASHES AND ILLNESS ON CHILDREN
LESOTHO MEASLES VACCINATION RESULTS IN HORRIFIC RASHES AND ILLNESS ON CHILDREN | Team Buntu Africa

View attachment 129229
Big pharma in the US has always used marginal populations for it's clinical trial testing.

To fully understand the risks, you would have to read the full information sheet about Fluzone or Fluzone High-Dose, which includes the data on clinical trials and deaths post-vaccination, as well as almost 30 adverse reactions (from mild to potentially life-threatening) reported post-approval of the vaccine. However, this sheet is printed for the health provider only, and they are not likely to show it to the patient (could they be hiding something)?

This was the human study of a trial vaccine. When will people learn that the studies are inherently dangerous. That's why people sign a stack of waivers and releases. If you have any concerns, don't volunteer.

What does the patient receive? – An official patient information sheet that only lists pain, aches, tiredness and headache for side effects of Fluzone high-dose and tells you to ask your health provider about the rest. This is where as a patient, you have to be vigilant and ask very specific questions and do your own research.

The second part of your consent is understanding that you cannot sue the pharmacy that gave you the shot, but also it is important to know that you cannot sue the manufacturer of the vaccine as well.

Unlike suing the company that manufactured a drug that caused an adverse reaction (which is becoming a huge problem as anyone who watches late night TV has noticed), vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued. Instead, the adverse reactions can be reported to The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and the person can apply for compensation through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which has paid out over $3 billion to vaccine injury victims since it was started in 1986 (two-thirds of applicants are denied, so the real number of victims could be far higher).

This gives new meaning to the term, “conflict of interest.” Two clinical trial studies were performed to determine the safety of flu shots on elderly people. The studies, conveniently enough, were funded by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine maker. The studies were to be used as evidence of safety for the flu shot when given to elderly people. But both studies proved that the flu shot is anything but “safe,” and is in fact, a health hazard for the elderly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there are evidential proofs all over the internet, libraries, medical journals but you sheep continue to be brainwashed into " That's not true, that's a conspiracy, well maybe when your dumbasses fall over dead your family will get to see how fake that information really was. =)

Why does the article not define what the severe adverse events (SAE) that led to to these deaths? These people could have been hit by a bus and killed. Is that considered an SAE?

While interesting, there are far too many questions that this article did not answer.

Clicked the links within links within links within........... Let's put it in perspective, something you're not doing. Going for the "shock and outrage" value?
Millions of people receive the flu shot every year........ How many died that are allegedly tied to the vaccination?
Now for the perspective; millions of Americans eat food every day, necessary to our survival........ On average two hundred people die every year because of food allergies alone, uuuuummmmmm, maybe we should stop eating food.............
Hell on average 100K die every year from prescription medications obviously some of it is due to Rx narcotic overdose but that's just a small percentage, maybe we should stop taking our medications........

you left out the WATER issue..........and lead contaminated food utensils from china
Oh bullshit, we poison kids in Flint, MI for profit.

Why do we have so many people that are allergic to peanuts and other food products now? Where did they all come from as they were not out there like this before.
Licorice root is the only way I would go for any Flu. Licorice root pubmed - Google Search

good to know----but licorice also has an effect on KIDNEYS------and I find it SO DISTASTEFUL---
that I pick out the black jelly beans from any handful kindly given to me. The red twizzles
are edible-----but not really all that pleasant. I could never tolerate "good 'n plenty"------
Chances are lots of common stuff is distasteful to the flu virus. One problem is "HOW DO
WE GET THE STUFF TO THEM once they invade the nose?
Its not something you would want to take or eat daily but it would be advantageous to take if you've been out among people that have any Flu viruses floating around. It can be bought as a tincture where a few drops can be used or in capsules or bulk dry product to be added to a hot cup of tea. For some viral cases they have also used an extract intravenously with positive results.

the thought of black jelly beans ----INJECTED into my veins ------makes me shiver. I am sure that the
little bugs run every time I grasp my container of TURMERIC. Licorice can do something to
kidneys that mimic some sort of disorder--------I read about it as a student-----uhm..... IT'S NONE
OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS HOW LONG AGO.....dammit
Yeah it can damage the Liver too if used or eaten in excess but that is not a matter of using it simply to kill viruses.

Why do we have so many people that are allergic to peanuts and other food products now? Where did they all come from as they were not out there like this before.
Licorice root is the only way I would go for any Flu. Licorice root pubmed - Google Search

good to know----but licorice also has an effect on KIDNEYS------and I find it SO DISTASTEFUL---
that I pick out the black jelly beans from any handful kindly given to me. The red twizzles
are edible-----but not really all that pleasant. I could never tolerate "good 'n plenty"------
Chances are lots of common stuff is distasteful to the flu virus. One problem is "HOW DO
Its not something you would want to take or eat daily but it would be advantageous to take if you've been out among people that have any Flu viruses floating around. It can be bought as a tincture where a few drops can be used or in capsules or bulk dry product to be added to a hot cup of tea. For some viral cases they have also used an extract intravenously with positive results.

the thought of black jelly beans ----INJECTED into my veins ------makes me shiver. I am sure that the
little bugs run every time I grasp my container of TURMERIC. Licorice can do something to
kidneys that mimic some sort of disorder--------I read about it as a student-----uhm..... IT'S NONE
Yeah it can damage the Liver too if used or eaten in excess but that is not a matter of using it simply to kill viruses.

Well, if you're willing to look at big pharma, you should be willing to look at corporate agribusiness. Same shit.

Dow Chemical gave $1 million to Trump’s inauguration, now wants pesticide risk study buried

The chemical manufacturer also pushed for a potentially dangerous insecticide not to be banned.
Dow Chemical gave $1 million to Trump’s inauguration, now wants pesticide risk study buried

The EPA approved a powerful new poison from Dow Chemical this week. This sounds like a previous story, but it is not. In this case, the new poison is Dow’s Sulfoxaflor– another neonicotinoid pesticide. We have previously drawn attention to dangerous chemicals produced by Dow,[1] and the approval of Sulfoxaflor appears to be one more instance of the EPA supporting the corporate interests of industrial chemical producers over and against the interests of the general public, organic farmers, natural systems and sectors, and (of course) bees.
Dow's New Poison Threatens Bees | Ecology Florida

“The President and Chairman of the Board and the Executive Committee Andrew Liveris, the Board member and member of the Auditing Committee James M. Ringler as well as major shareholders of DOW CHEMICAL Company (USA) are named and shamed with the 2014 International ethecon Black Planet Award as those responsible for countless grievances and crimes in the name of profits.
Dow Chemical Named and Shamed With Black Planet Award | THE BHOPAL MEDICAL APPEAL

Last edited:
“THESE DATA DO NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DEATHS AND VACCINATION WITH FLUZONE HIGH-DOSE.”

I have to agree with that statement. However it might be noted that I personally have not taken a flue shot since 1971 because it always seems to give me the flue and does not appear to keep me from getting it again later on. But that might just be me and they never killed me.

Well, if you're willing to look at big pharma, you should be willing to look at corporate agribusiness. Same shit.
I done my part in bitching about them for years.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

“THESE DATA DO NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DEATHS AND VACCINATION WITH FLUZONE HIGH-DOSE.”

I have to agree with that statement. However it might be noted that I personally have not taken a flue shot since 1971 because it always seems to give me the flue and does not appear to keep me from getting it again later on. But that might just be me and they never killed me.

LMDAO ,,, a fearful one try again and learn how to read what is in front of you not what you don't want to see can make anything NOT TRUE it is what PRO VACCINERS do DENY until they or thier kid gets fkd up from it then can't sue because why .........Oh I dunno figure it out I already know.

No----I am not willing to LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK-----you are lucky that I look
at this damned messageboard

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

The vaccines trigger allergic reactions in people all the time, most are too stupid to connect the research it's too scary for them.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

thank you for your service to mankind--------and all the carbon based creatures of the universe

Most don't even know they PUT HUMAN DNA in these vaccines and sell it off as oh don't worry human DNA is just like having a baby in your.

Ok so who in the FK's DNA is then

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

The vaccines trigger allergic reactions in people all the time, most are too stupid to connect the research it's too scary for them.
For some I think its merely a matter of not knowing where to begin to look. People have been lambasted with propaganda for so many years that's what they go with.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

of course they trigger allergic reactions------DAT'S WAT DEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. uhm---stimulate
your damned T and B cells

No----I am not willing to LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK-----you are lucky that I look
We know hon, you are a "believer", you don't think about anything. And no, no one is lucky you're here.

upload_2017-5-27_9-11-20.png

Human Protein and DNA in Vaccines

We know hon, you are a "believer", you don't think about anything. And no, no one is lucky you're here.

why are you so BITTER-------and how many of you are there----over there----to whom you refer as ""WE""?

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

For some I think its merely a matter of not knowing where to begin to look. People have been lambasted with propaganda for so many years that's what they go with.
That's just laziness and ignorance. My TV will tell me.

Forum List

Back