Over 100 seniors die after receiving flu shot during study

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This gives new meaning to the term, “conflict of interest.” Two clinical trial studies were performed to determine the safety of flu shots on elderly people. The studies, conveniently enough, were funded by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine maker. The studies were to be used as evidence of safety for the flu shot when given to elderly people. But both studies proved that the flu shot is anything but “safe,” and is in fact, a health hazard for the elderly.

Over 100 Seniors Die After Receiving Flu Shot During Study
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there are evidential proofs all over the internet, libraries, medical journals but you sheep continue to be brainwashed into " That's not true, that's a conspiracy, well maybe when your dumbasses fall over dead your family will get to see how fake that information really was. =)

This gives new meaning to the term, “conflict of interest.” Two clinical trial studies were performed to determine the safety of flu shots on elderly people. The studies, conveniently enough, were funded by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine maker. The studies were to be used as evidence of safety for the flu shot when given to elderly people. But both studies proved that the flu shot is anything but “safe,” and is in fact, a health hazard for the elderly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there are evidential proofs all over the internet, libraries, medical journals but you sheep continue to be brainwashed into " That's not true, that's a conspiracy, well maybe when your dumbasses fall over dead your family will get to see how fake that information really was. =)

Why does the article not define what the severe adverse events (SAE) that led to to these deaths? These people could have been hit by a bus and killed. Is that considered an SAE?

While interesting, there are far too many questions that this article did not answer.

The "normal" death rate per year is about 2000 for every 100,000 persons age 65-74.

These people died at a much LOWER rate than the general population! In this study, less than 200 died out of a population of over 30,000.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Why does the article not define what the severe adverse events (SAE) that led to to these deaths? These people could have been hit by a bus and killed. Is that considered an SAE?

While interesting, there are far too many questions that this article did not answer.

Why do people NOT BOTHER TO click the LINK and go read it .

• Banned

See in the red you should be able to click those
Deaths after the Fluzone Clinical Trials

Rite Aid and other pharmacies also offer the shot, but many people have questioned whether seniors are being told the truth about their risks.

Two clinical trials were conducted before Fluzone received approval. Both studies were led and sponsored by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine manufacturer itself (clear potential for conflict of interest).

In the first study 2,573 adults ages 65 and older received the Fluzone high-dose and 1,260 received regular Fluzone shots. Out of those a surprising number of seniors, 156 high-dose and 93 regular-dose recipients, had a severe adverse event (SAE) within 6 months post-vaccination.

how many hand muscles are needed to grasp a mouse----direct it to a link and...... KLICK ??
why do you trivialize? I tried it------just to start I was forced to EXTEND MY FOREARM!!!!

• Banned
JESUS CRIPE LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CLICK LINKS OMFG PEOPEL COME ON FOLLOW AND CLICK THE LINKS

upload_2017-5-27_8-33-31.png

• Banned

how many hand muscles are needed to grasp a mouse----direct it to a link and...... KLICK ??
why do you trivialize? I tried it------just to start I was forced to EXTEND MY FOREARM!!!!

Sounds like a personal problem , be sure to get your shot this year .lol j/j j/k

JESUS CRIPE LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CLICK LINKS OMFG PEOPEL COME ON FOLLOW AND CLICK THE LINKS

View attachment 129226

I had to enlarge that damn thing----in order to read it-----but I had forgotten HOW to enlarge-----
I put a lot of effort into reading that link and it was worthless anyway-------why are you wasting
what little time I have LEFT?????

• Banned

View attachment 129226

I had to enlarge that damn thing----in order to read it-----but I had forgotten HOW to enlarge-----
I put a lot of effort into reading that link and it was worthless anyway-------why are you wasting
what little time I have LEFT?????

OMG you poor baby, we know how hard those links are to click don't we. I mean some people almost break their arms to move that mouse on over to the link, and then to follow other links is a true disaster. LOL

This was the human study of a trial vaccine. When will people learn that the studies are inherently dangerous. That's why people sign a stack of waivers and releases. If you have any concerns, don't volunteer.

Licorice root is the only way I would go for any Flu. Licorice root pubmed - Google Search

good to know----but licorice also has an effect on KIDNEYS------and I find it SO DISTASTEFUL---
that I pick out the black jelly beans from any handful kindly given to me. The red twizzles
are edible-----but not really all that pleasant. I could never tolerate "good 'n plenty"------
Chances are lots of common stuff is distasteful to the flu virus. One problem is "HOW DO
WE GET THE STUFF TO THEM once they invade the nose?

Licorice root is the only way I would go for any Flu. Licorice root pubmed - Google Search

good to know----but licorice also has an effect on KIDNEYS------and I find it SO DISTASTEFUL---
that I pick out the black jelly beans from any handful kindly given to me. The red twizzles
are edible-----but not really all that pleasant. I could never tolerate "good 'n plenty"------
Chances are lots of common stuff is distasteful to the flu virus. One problem is "HOW DO
Its not something you would want to take or eat daily but it would be advantageous to take if you've been out among people that have any Flu viruses floating around. It can be bought as a tincture where a few drops can be used or in capsules or bulk dry product to be added to a hot cup of tea. For some viral cases they have also used an extract intravenously with positive results.

Perhaps we need a nice pandemic again to remind folks.

Yeah so the ones vaccinated are the first ones to go . We could use a cleaning of idiots in this Country for sure anybody taking them fits the bill maybe they can begin to take two shots at once that's even better.

Clicked the links within links within links within........... Let's put it in perspective, something you're not doing. Going for the "shock and outrage" value?
Millions of people receive the flu shot every year........ How many died that are allegedly tied to the vaccination?
Now for the perspective; millions of Americans eat food every day, necessary to our survival........ On average two hundred people die every year because of food allergies alone, uuuuummmmmm, maybe we should stop eating food.............
Hell on average 100K die every year from prescription medications obviously some of it is due to Rx narcotic overdose but that's just a small percentage, maybe we should stop taking our medications........

Here's what BILL GATES vaccines are doing to people in AFRICA

HUNDREDS of children between the ages of 1 to 14 have been admitted in hospitals across Lesotho after a nationwide vaccination for measles and rubella (MR) resulted in horrific skin rashes, fever and muscle pain.

LESOTHO MEASLES VACCINATION RESULTS IN HORRIFIC RASHES AND ILLNESS ON CHILDREN
LESOTHO MEASLES VACCINATION RESULTS IN HORRIFIC RASHES AND ILLNESS ON CHILDREN | Team Buntu Africa

View attachment 129229
He's such a wonderful humanitarian, (not).

Its not something you would want to take or eat daily but it would be advantageous to take if you've been out among people that have any Flu viruses floating around. It can be bought as a tincture where a few drops can be used or in capsules or bulk dry product to be added to a hot cup of tea. For some viral cases they have also used an extract intravenously with positive results.

the thought of black jelly beans ----INJECTED into my veins ------makes me shiver. I am sure that the
little bugs run every time I grasp my container of TURMERIC. Licorice can do something to
kidneys that mimic some sort of disorder--------I read about it as a student-----uhm..... IT'S NONE
OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS HOW LONG AGO.....dammit

Forum List

Back