OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

I see there is a white shoe shine boy in the picture too. Lol. This was a way back in the old days for kids to make some money is all. Of course, if there is a black person working, it must be racist!

If that is ALL you got from the exchange, it may be time for your daily enema.

I see there is a white shoe shine boy in the picture too. Lol. This was a way back in the old days for kids to make some money is all. Of course, if there is a black person working, it must be racist!

Nat's getting hungry...again!

No it may be time for you to use another racist angle, because that one didn't work.

Your pictures are stupid and don't prove anything. You are one of those who cries "racist" like you're a chicken little. Comes a time when people just ignore it and the word itself loses it's meaning.

o it may be time for you to use another racist angle, because that one didn't work.

Sure, let your moronic cohort label the president a "shoe shine boy" and find no racist basis for such....After all, this forum is NOT the venue to fix racism and imbecility.

o it may be time for you to use another racist angle, because that one didn't work.

Sure, let your moronic cohort label the president a "shoe shine boy" and find no racist basis for such....After all, this forum is NOT the venue to fix racism and imbecility.

I guess Bill Clinton is a racist too? :)
Was he a shoe shine boy also?

Why do you always ask the most STUPID questions? Mr. Clinton made plenty of remarks about Obama that could certainly be considered "racist" going by the criteria here.

Why do you always ask the most STUPID questions? Mr. Clinton made plenty of remarks about Obama that could certainly be considered "racist" going by the criteria here.
Is that how you base your life, on what is said here?

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Once again, a USMB proud racist tries to school us on morality. Disgusting.

I'v e never seen Vigilante post anything racist. However, I have seen Obama make racist remarks in numerous speeches. At the very least, he has engaged in the most despicable brand of race baiting.

Grow up.
Apparently you believe that means "suck Obama's dick."

Since someone else posted vigina's racist posts, you lose.

Another STUPID question. I'm making a point. Is Bill Clinton a racist?

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Are you? Do you ever in your life take a person's race into account as you form an opinion about them?

Are you? Do you ever in your life take a person's race into account as you form an opinion about them?

Answer the question. Is Bill Clinton a racist?

From the link . . .

"Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

The author of the article, Ryan Lizza, said he he heard about the comment from legendary NBC newsman Tim Russert, who died in 2008.

The reported comment was similar to one attributed to Clinton in a 2010 book.

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin."

Answer the question. Is Bill Clinton a racist?

Answer my question, Grandma.

From the link . . .

"Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

The author of the article, Ryan Lizza, said he he heard about the comment from legendary NBC newsman Tim Russert, who died in 2008.

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin."

That's not a racist statement. That's a reflection on the realities of racism in this country's history.

Goddam you're stupid.

From the link . . .

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

That's not a racist statement. That's a reflection on the realities of racism in this country's history.

Goddam you're stupid.

Oh, excuses excuses. Lol. Too funny how transparent and filthy you people are.

Forum List

Back