OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

From the link . . .

"Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

The author of the article, Ryan Lizza, said he he heard about the comment from legendary NBC newsman Tim Russert, who died in 2008.

The reported comment was similar to one attributed to Clinton in a 2010 book.

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin."

That's not a racist statement. That's a reflection on the realities of racism in this country's history.

Goddam you're stupid.

Oh, excuses excuses. Lol. Too funny how transparent and filthy you people are.

So it's racist to point out this country has a history of racism?

From the link . . .

"Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

The author of the article, Ryan Lizza, said he he heard about the comment from legendary NBC newsman Tim Russert, who died in 2008.

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin."

That's not a racist statement. That's a reflection on the realities of racism in this country's history.

Goddam you're stupid.

It was described by the people who HEARD it as "racially insensitive." So therefore, Clinton is a racist.

From the link . . .

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

Goddam you're stupid.

It was described by the people who HEARD it as "racially insensitive." So therefore, Clinton is a racist.

Should I repeat the question, Granny?

Why do you always ask the most STUPID questions? Mr. Clinton made plenty of remarks about Obama that could certainly be considered "racist" going by the criteria here

For racists, its always "best" to point a finger at others, claim that they're racists, and conveniently avoid their own sorry assed consciences......

From the link . . .

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

Goddam you're stupid.

Should I repeat the question, Granny?

Granny? Oh, I see. So now you are going to try to say that I'm "old" like you because you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag? Lol. Anyone can see that I'm young, vibrant and sexiful. :D

Why do you always ask the most STUPID questions? Mr. Clinton made plenty of remarks about Obama that could certainly be considered "racist" going by the criteria here

For racists, its always "best" to point a finger at others, claim that they're racists, and conveniently avoid their own sorry assed consciences......

Well, if people who make racially insensitive remarks are racists, then Bill Clinton is a racist.

Well, if people who make racially insensitive remarks are racists, then Bill Clinton is a racist.

When Clinton comes on this thread and states that Obama is like a "shoe shine BOY", then I'll agree that he is also a racist.....For now we have Vigilante as this thread's racist and, of course, we also have the underlings that defend his racism.....and YOU volunteered to be one of those.

o it may be time for you to use another racist angle, because that one didn't work.

Sure, let your moronic cohort label the president a "shoe shine boy" and find no racist basis for such....After all, this forum is NOT the venue to fix racism and imbecility.
If he was a white guy would the meaning change ? In your world it would, but in a non-racist world it wouldn't. I'm betting you didn't notice the white kid in the back ground shining shoes did you ? LOL.

When Clinton comes on this thread and states that Obama is like a "shoe shine BOY", then I'll agree that he is also a racist.....For now we have Vigilante as this thread's racist and, of course, we also have the underlings that defend his racism.....and YOU volunteered to be one of those.

I was referring to the pictures you posted with a black shoe shine boy which also shows a WHITE shoe shine boy, so what was the point again?

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Once again, a USMB proud racist tries to school us on morality. Disgusting.

I'v e never seen Vigilante post anything racist. However, I have seen Obama make racist remarks in numerous speeches. At the very least, he has engaged in the most despicable brand of race baiting.

Grow up.
Apparently you believe that means "suck Obama's dick."

Since someone else posted vigina's racist posts, you lose.

Just to let you know you can call me whatever, youre still an asshole, but you know this!

I'v e never seen Vigilante post anything racist. However, I have seen Obama make racist remarks in numerous speeches. At the very least, he has engaged in the most despicable brand of race baiting.

Grow up.

Just to let you know you can call me whatever, youre still an asshole, but you know this!

Go find your nurse your diaper is full.

Grow up.

Go find your nurse your diaper is full.
Needing a late night snack again!

Kind of what you do here on a daily basis? Hmm.

o it may be time for you to use another racist angle, because that one didn't work.

Sure, let your moronic cohort label the president a "shoe shine boy" and find no racist basis for such....After all, this forum is NOT the venue to fix racism and imbecility.

I guess Bill Clinton is a racist too? :)
Was he a shoe shine boy also?
. Does a shoe shine boy have to be black ? If not then he could have easily been a shoe shine BOY or a lemonade stand operator, a car washer, a farm hand, a school bus driver, and any other after school jobs one could get into back in the day.

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

obama_victory.gif

Nutter no such thing happened bigot boy

Daily Mail ^

obama_victory.gif

Nutter no such thing happened bigot boy
Of course it did...you are too stupid to read foreign news!

From the link . . .

Kennedy endorsed Obama.

Goddam you're stupid.

. Nothing wrong with pointing out racism in an historical context, but that isn't what goes on these days is it ? It's being charged for purposes of stirring up the masses in hopes to foward some insane agenda that divides the nation farther and farther.

Daily Mail ^

Grow up.

What racist post? Did he say Obama is a douche bag?

Forum List

Back