Outrage in Saudi Arabia after female British TV presenter becomes the first woman eve

What's the problem here? I don't mean with Saudi Arabia, I mean with the critics of Saudi Arabia. What kind of bigots hate diversity so much that they direct hate and bile at a nation which follows different customs than those which they favor?

you make an excellent point RIK-----I really do not care what the dress code is in Saudi Arabia----
so long as civilized countries like the USA are free to impose OUR own dress codes and people
who live in the USA-----or sojourn here. I am all for banning face veils for the sake security----
and a general sense of -------LANDSCAPE

What's the problem here? I don't mean with Saudi Arabia, I mean with the critics of Saudi Arabia. What kind of bigots hate diversity so much that they direct hate and bile at a nation which follows different customs than those which they favor?
The people there have no choice, half of the population (the women) is oppressed and the government spends their taxes on terrorists. What neat "different customs".

Forum List

Back