Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

I wonder if Hamas expected the response it is getting from Israel

So far its a complete disaster for the muslims
I don't know what they were thinking was going to happen. Israel spent the past 20 years building themselves up militarily and have nearly their entire population on reserve. Regardless of the land war or the religious disparity pragmatism dictates that you don't walk up to a grizzly bear and poke him in the eye. If there was any ever hope of a two-state solution that's gone down the drain for good. What pisses me off the most is that there is a good segment of both populations that are not militant and are not hateful.

Palestinians are expected to hate the Jews because the rest of the Muslim world does. It's "kind of like" a prerequisite to being accepted into the Muslim club. The same way Joe Biden says you ain't black.

Israel's single year GDP is almost 600 billion dollars.

Thats 50% higher volume in a single year than 30 YEARS of foreign aid to Gaza.

You have no idea what you are saying. You don't have the slightest clue what it takes for a war torn region with almost entire population living in poverty to transform itself into a stable country capable of attracting tourism.
Amazing what happens when you pursue peace and tourism vs spending all your money on terrorism.

Fact is, if Gaza was a civilized place companies would build resorts at no costs to the locals. Gaza would be raking in tourist dollars instead of 155mm shells.

Amazing what happens when you pursue peace and tourism vs spending all your money on terrorism.

Fact is, if Gaza was a civilized place companies would build resorts at no costs to the locals. Gaza would be raking in tourist dollars instead of 155mm shells.
If Aliens came down and declared Arab renegades have one year to fully change their tube or be incinerated ; they would all burn up
Why-They don’t want peace. They are modern day pirates.

How could they starve? Gaza is surrounded by very wealthy Arab nations.

....Gaza is surrounded by sea, Israel and not-so-wealthy Egypt. :slap:

_131489154_gaza_tunnels-2x-nc.png

Two reasons.
One is that she is a member of government, so has both the media access and credibility where she can influence others.
Second is that clearly we have an dangerous criminal element within our own society, that has to be rooted out.

She is credible because she is correct.

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
Except for fetuses. Women , children and others , especially immigrants or non-whites are acceptable targets to them. And don't forget their favorites , transgenders and gays.

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
ONE MAN !! Grow the hell up !!!
Am I supposed to admire him just because I am not you.
GROW THE HELL UP , CHILDISH MORON

Except for fetuses. Women , children and others , especially immigrants or non-whites are acceptable targets to them. And don't forget their favorites , transgenders and gays.
They are not an advert for Christianity.. Normal Christianity not the fake crap they follow.

Wrong.
Some Bosnians in Yugoslavia volunteered for the Waffen SS as mountaineer, because they felt Germany would counter the evil British Empire that was harming everyone.

The Waffen SS was not "exterminating Serbs or Jews".
The Serbs simply allied more with Russia.
And none of that has anything at all to do with Palestine.

Yes.Many muslims fought for the Partizans.Including my grandfathers.

On my dads side he was a commander in the partizans. My other grandfather was in the royal army before that.

Many Bosniaks fought with the partizans.The ones that were on the side of the nazis thought they were protecting themselves from the Chetniks who were killing muslims.

That was not the case though. In the end the partizans won and many more Bosniaks were apart of the Yugoslavian army and they loved it there as far as I know. My grandfather continued being in the army and after his job was to hunt down war criminals.

Forum List

Back