Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

Turn on armed to the teeth terrorists who full controll the nerrative in Gaza? Easy for you to, very to achieve in practice.

The big hope is that Israel will be able to demolish Hamas, have the resolve to stick around long enough to rebuild and put togather some sort of sane democratic-minded coalition within Palestine. That Israel is wise enough to make some good will concessions to come to a two state solution that can stand.

Not holding my breath for any of that though.
My farmer ancestors took on the most powerful army in the world.

Hamas huggers don’t want the cancer removed. They identify as fellow misanthropes. They pretend the riddance can be done like clean, precise surgery.

Last edited:
You telling me all those wealthy Arab nations would let them starve?
Says a lot.

I'm telling you that building resorts in unstable region where population doesn't even have enough food to get by NUTS.

You live on the fucking moon.

Israel has beautiful resorts.
Gaza should have built some too.

Israel's single year GDP is almost 600 billion dollars.

Thats 50% higher volume in a single year than 30 YEARS of foreign aid to Gaza.

You have no idea what you are saying. You don't have the slightest clue what it takes for a war torn region with almost entire population living in poverty to transform itself into a stable country capable of attracting tourism.

Come on Tommy Tainant , you hate the British Empire, yet Wales (allegedly your area) is part of that, practically from the start.

So you are either THICK about history, or you're just THICK. According to you, which is it? Close call.

I'm telling you that building resorts in unstable region where population doesn't even have enough food to get by NUTS.

You live on the fucking moon.
We send them plenty of food, and fuel, medical supplies, cash. They squander it all on Hamas.

Israel's single year GDP is almost 600 billion dollars.

Thats 50% higher volume in a single year than 30 YEARS of foreign aid to Gaza.

You have no idea what you are saying. You don't have the slightest clue what it takes for a war torn region with almost entire population living in poverty to transform itself into a stable country capable of attracting tourism.
They wouldn’t be war torn if they fucking stopped starting wars.

Forum List

Back