Outlandish: Holocaust "denier's" jail term upped

Oh, dumbass muslim number 2 has questions now too? No one ever said they died by fire dipshit, though i have no doubt there must have been some at some point. The jews were killed, then they were destroyed by fire. Its a really easy concept. Why is it hard fo or you?
The bodies of jews, homos, enemy soldiers, civilians, etc.

Who had died from illness, over work, or other things.

Were humainly cremated to help stop the spread of disease.

But the Jews turned this act of kindness and public safety.

Into something evil and labeled it the holocauth.

Such moronic denial in the face of overwhelming evidence and testament simply positions you as a Jew hater. I thought you were better than that. Clearly I was wrong. Go peddle your anti-semite garbage with the rest of the lowlifes and scumbags on something like Stormfront. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms...muslim or not!

There are many theories about holocaust.

This is a forum for debate.

Sunni Man debates a point and you get emotional. This is a sign of the weakness of your position.

The real Holocaust is what USA did to Iraq, since the facts are undeniable. Also what the Israelians are doing to Palestine is a Holocaust.

Such moronic denial in the face of overwhelming evidence and testament simply positions you as a Jew hater. I thought you were better than that. Clearly I was wrong. Go peddle your anti-semite garbage with the rest of the lowlifes and scumbags on something like Stormfront. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms...muslim or not!

Sunni Man debates a point and you get emotional. This is a sign of the weakness of your position.

The real Holocaust is what USA did to Iraq, since the facts are undeniable. Also what the Israelians are doing to Palestine is a Holocaust.

Ah yes. Another Jew hater who can't see the wood for the trees. There is no debate arsehole! The facts are there. Photographic. Testimonial. Documents from Hitler's government. You just carry on denying it. I wouldn't expect a muslim to do anything but.

And just for your information, this thread is about the WW2 holocaust. Wanna talk about any others go make a fucking thread!

The holocaust was real, it was catastrophically immense, and it is thoroughly and carefully documented.

So none of these points are open for any debate. What is open for debate is why anyone would question these points. That answer is that such people are either woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or intentionally malignant.

Every one of you deniers here fall into one of those three categories. No excuses, amigos.

No room for debate exists. The matter of its existence, its immensity, and its causes are fully, carefully, and objectively documented. The only reason to debate is why the deniers deny.

No room for debate exists. The matter of its existence, its immensity, and its causes are fully, carefully, and objectively documented. The only reason to debate is why the deniers deny.
As with all wars, the winners write the history.

Hence, it is a one sided view.

To say there is NO rooom for debate is idiotic. :cuckoo:

Your comment is silly, Sunni Man.

Yes, holocaust history has been written by the scholars, among others, of the only informed democracies in history committed to freedom of the press and expression. So, once again, there is nothing to debate about the Holocaust. The story has been completely and fully explored and vetted. There is only the denial by the deniers.

We are going to debate here the reasons for the non-debate. The real issue is that you hate the Jews and the state of Israel. Get over it. They are going nowhere, period. The US, even with Obama, is not going to let the state of Israel be even remotely threatened by Israel's enemies.

Idiot! By such a statement you deny the existence of the millions of archived documents from the Nazis themselves. Those held in Germany. The Russians have also released documents held by them. As I said there is NO fucking debate! And certainly not with those who are Jew haters!

Once again, I DO NOT hate the Jews.

They are a wonderful, clever, and inventive people.

And I totally respect their beautiful religion of Judiasm.

But yes, I do have an issue with the Zionist's who rule the terrorist base camp called Isreal.

there is no room to debate, water is wet
if you deny it, then you are seriously fucked up

But yes, I do have an issue with the Zionist's who rule the terrorist base camp called Isreal.

Thank you for that.

The Holocaust happened in all of its awful immensity, and it will take centuries to fully describe the horror of a people and the degradation of the most civilized nation in the world. OK, enough of that.

Why exactly do you resent "the terrorist base camp" of the Zionists who rule Israel?

You clearly need to be medicated.
At the very least educated.

[
Holocaust is used to describe the jew situation for one reason only.... because holocaust means to "to destroy by fire". The Nazis incinerated hundreds, and even thousands of jews in a single day.
The Nazis didn't kill any Jews or anyone else by means of fire.

That's just more Holohoax nonsense to try and keep the myth going.

Oh, dumbass muslim number 2 has questions now too? No one ever said they died by fire dipshit, though i have no doubt there must have been some at some point. The jews were killed, then they were destroyed by fire. Its a really easy concept. Why is it hard fo or you?

The eyewitnesses themselves said it. They said the SS threw children alive into the incineration pits.

Those are in abundance.

Good. Present one.

Are you really as stupid as you are trying to make out? Ever heard of the Holocaust archives held in the North German town of Bad Arolsen. Official Nazi files, which make up one of the largest Holocaust archives in the world, are more than 15 miles long and hold up to 50 million documents, some seized by the Allies as they liberated concentration camps.

The archive was formerly only used as a tracing service for lost relatives, but in 2006 the German government agreed to open it up to historians and researchers. Must be bad news for you ant-semite holocaust deniers.

The archive, known formally as the International Tracing Service (ITS), comprises meticulous Nazi documentation of death camp inmates, conscription workers and others. The records were seized by the Allied forces after the German regime fell in 1945; they also include postwar records the Allies kept on resettling refugees.

They have been central to people searching for loved ones after World War II, especially for Jews whose relatives were sent to Nazi concentration camps, where many millions died.

They have also been used to help people who were victims of Nazi forced labor programs seek indemnification under international agreements made after the war.

The ITS still receives hundreds of thousands of inquiries each year about people possibly mentioned in the records.

Researchers and historians of the Holocaust have been especially critical of the policy to restrict access to the ITS, arguing the documents would help complete a picture of the Nazi slaughter of millions of Jews.

Show the Nazi documents that prove Jews are to gassed at Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz, Chelmno, Stutoff, and Majdanek. You can't.

The holocaust was real, it was catastrophically immense, and it is thoroughly and carefully documented.

So none of these points are open for any debate. What is open for debate is why anyone would question these points. That answer is that such people are either woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or intentionally malignant.

Every one of you deniers here fall into one of those three categories. No excuses, amigos.

People died from disease, malnutrition, and overwork. But no Jews were murdered in any gas chamber. Feel free to prove that one was using a Nazi document.

Your comment is silly, Sunni Man.

Yes, holocaust history has been written by the scholars, among others, of the only informed democracies in history committed to freedom of the press and expression. So, once again, there is nothing to debate about the Holocaust. The story has been completely and fully explored and vetted. There is only the denial by the deniers.

We are going to debate here the reasons for the non-debate. The real issue is that you hate the Jews and the state of Israel. Get over it. They are going nowhere, period. The US, even with Obama, is not going to let the state of Israel be even remotely threatened by Israel's enemies.

No, you're wrong. Revisionists are put in jail for "Holocaust denial" in Europe, have been assaulted and even killed. They are also socially ostracized.

Idiot! By such a statement you deny the existence of the millions of archived documents from the Nazis themselves. Those held in Germany. The Russians have also released documents held by them. As I said there is NO fucking debate! And certainly not with those who are Jew haters!

Then show the Nazi documents that prove an extermination program.

Since they can't prove the "Holocaust" ever happened,
LOL, get your facts right douche bag, there is more evidence on the Holocaust then any other event in history. Its so proven that they toss scum bags like you in jail in Europe for being dumb enough to deny the undeniable!

Thank you for that.

The Holocaust happened in all of its awful immensity, and it will take centuries to fully describe the horror of a people and the degradation of the most civilized nation in the world. OK, enough of that.

Why exactly do you resent "the terrorist base camp" of the Zionists who rule Israel?

Those "horrors" you speak of in the "Holocaust" photos are of typhus victims, and not of anyone that was gassed. Several of those photos are also cropped, forged. or manipulated.

Last edited:

there is no room to debate, water is wet
if you deny it, then you are seriously fucked up

If there's no room for debate, why are you in this thread?

The word Holocaust has been stolen.

The true Holocaust is to do with Africans not Jews.

I do not deny that Germans gassed Jews, but I view with disgust the exclusive use of the word holocaust.

A holocaust is an adjective, not Jew-specific.

I support the USA for killing the evil Serbians who tried to do a holocaust on Muslims.

I support Kashmiri Muslims defending themselves from a Holocaust by cow-worshipping Hindus.

Also I support Muslims in the USA from a Holocaust that the Tea Party are planning.

Allah hu akbar!

May Allah support pigs in the war against pig eaters !!!

Are all muslims dumb enough to try and define a word they dont know the meaning of? Theres a difference between the definition of genocide and holocaust you dumb fucking islamotard.

Holocaust is used to describe the jew situation for one reason only.... because holocaust means to "to destroy by fire". The Nazis incinerated hundreds, and even thousands of jews in a single day. Were the Africans destroyed by fire? If not, you probably should just use the word genocide.

Maybe if you put down that ridiculous Qur'an and spent some time reading a worthwhile book, you might not look so stupid in the future.

And why is the focus almost exclusively on Jewish suffering and not the suffering of non Jews? What about the Germans that died in the Dresden bombing? What about the Germans that died in the camps after the war set up by the Allies? Why are Jews so important?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back