Outlandish: Holocaust "denier's" jail term upped

The discussion is open to critical thinking. What is not open to question is (1) that it happened, and (2) that it happened to such an awful, catastrophic extent. What is not open is a re-examination of the contemporary evidence.

What you can do is bring new evidence to the debate that clearly limits the catastrophe and its effects.

No one has ever done that.
Many people have tried but are instantly labeled as anti semitic or nazis.

For any historian or scholar to question even the smallest detail of the so called Holocaust is career suicide.

Which basically leaves the Holocaust unexamined by modern historians.

The alleged event took place over 65 years ago.

So critical examination is way over due and sorely needed.

Bring new evidence (not new analysis) and then analyze all of it. That has never been done.

Nope, Zach and Sunni Man, the histories are clear and convincing with contemporary records and other evidence, besides the interviews. There is no question of what happened and the extent of what happened. So keep posting for all of us who do know better so that we can have fun here.

Then give me the name of one Jew that was gassed with documentary or material proof.

The discussion is open to critical thinking. What is not open to question is (1) that it happened, and (2) that it happened to such an awful, catastrophic extent. What is not open is a re-examination of the contemporary evidence.

What you can do is bring new evidence to the debate that clearly limits the catastrophe and its effects.

No one has ever done that.
Many people have tried but are instantly labeled as anti semitic or nazis.

For any historian or scholar to question even the smallest detail of the so called Holocaust is career suicide.

Which basically leaves the Holocaust unexamined by modern historians.

The alleged event took place over 65 years ago.

So critical examination is way over due and sorely needed.

Bring new evidence (not new analysis) and then analyze all of it. That has never been done.

What hasn't been done is the complete unearthing of the ground at Treblinka with a complete soil analysis by forensic experts. If the story is true, there should be a massive disturbance of the soil along with enormous amounts of bone fragments and wood ash (all resulting from the monumental task of burying, then exhuming, and finally cremating hundreds of thousands of human beings). You have nothing like that.

Last edited:
Because you say it has never happened? Has any part of the grounds been dug up and analyzed? You need to bring new evidence. I don't see it.

Because you say it has never happened? Has any part of the grounds been dug up and analyzed? You need to bring new evidence. I don't see it.

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the positive claim. You are saying these monstrous things happened. What do you have to show for it? Why wasn't this done 65 years ago?

The positive claim has been proved.

The burden of proof now rests with the denier. Whatcha got?

So give me the name of one Jew that was gassed with documentary or material proof. You're dodging and you know it. No one has to believe your story if you don't show any proof.

[...] The US, even with Obama, is not going to let the state of Israel be even remotely threatened by Israel's enemies.
Presuming that you are American I wonder how thoroughly you have thought out that statement before making it.

What you've said implies the use of military force on the part of the U.S. to intervene on Israel's behalf. That necessarily will incur not only enormous economic cost but the loss of quite possibly thousands of American lives. So the first question I have is are you eligible for military service? Or do you have sons or brothers who are? And if so, are you prepared to die, or to have your sons or brothers die while defending Israel?

If your answer is yes I will assume it's because you are a Jew and are therefore devoted to the preservation of Israel. But do you think the average American gentile shares your concern? If so you are in for a rude awakening.

Speaking for myself and I'm quite sure the majority of American gentiles, the U.S. has done quite enough for Israel, too much in fact, and enough is enough. Israel is a foreign country. It is not the 51st state of our Union and it's time we stopped treating it as if it were. But if you feel differently I'd like you to tell us why.

Why should the U.S. continue to support and defend Israel?

So give me the name of one Jew that was gassed with documentary or material proof. You're dodging and you know it. No one has to believe your story if you don't show any proof.

You deny the official records of the camps exist? You deny that first hand contemporary interviews of prisoners, camp guards and administrators, etc, exist? They are more than proof positive. So, once again, whatch got. That means, Zach, what do you have?

Forum List

Back