Outlandish: Holocaust "denier's" jail term upped

Being forced to accept the Holohoax Myth in todays europe.

Is NO different than in ancient Rome where the citizens were forced to believe in Zeus or some other myth under penalty of law.

Except that the existence of Zeus wasn't among the best attested events of all time.
FAIL.

So you believe that Zeus is real!!! :eek:

No wonder you accept the Holohoax Myth as a real event. :lol::lol:

this was a pretty weak rebuttal

when people 'deny the holocaust' what exactly do they mean? are there people who really don't think there were concentration camps? or that people didn't die there or that jews werent heavily targetted along with catholics, gays, etc? what exactly are they denying? I usually find conspiracy theories interesting, but this one has always been a bit too out there for me.

It never ceases to make me laugh. Muslims who deny the Holocaust...one of the most factually recorded events of history...yet believe every word written in a book by a bloke who heard voices in his head. Says a lot, doesn't it!

ummm you realize every religion basically believes in a person who heard voices in his head right? jesus, joseph smith, and so on....

The Holohoax is the biggest fraud in the history of the earth.

In many countries in europe a person can go to prison for questioning the validity of the Holohoax myth.

The question is: "What are the officials trying to hide"?

If the Holohoax is such an iron clad case.

Then they should welcome any and all examination and review of this alleged historical event.

People like you are so crazy they belong in some kind of instutution. Prison is an acceptable one.

not much for free speech are you?

You need to be in padded cell right next to his! It has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with insanity. People who deny the Holocaust occurred as provably insane. Insane people belong in an institution.

People like you are so crazy they belong in some kind of instutution. Prison is an acceptable one.

You need to be in padded cell right next to his! It has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with insanity. People who deny the Holocaust occurred as provably insane. Insane people belong in an institution.

most of the world's population would be locked up if denying reality got you sent to the loony bin

most of the world's population would be locked up if denying reality got you sent to the loony bin

Most of the world's population does not deny the Holocaust occurred. Only sick assholes like some posters here, yourself included, do that.
And they need to be medicated.

Most of the world's population does not deny the Holocaust occurred. Only sick assholes like some posters here, yourself included, do that.

lol. what a dumbass you are. many times in this same thread I talked about how ridiculous the idea of denying the holocaust is and my free speech post was about the fact that you want to shut people up who deny it, which is fully in their rights. too bad you are too stupid to realize all of this so I have to spell it out for you.

lol. what a dumbass you are. many times in this same thread I talked about how ridiculous the idea of denying the holocaust is and my free speech post was about the fact that you want to shut people up who deny it, which is fully in their rights. too bad you are too stupid to realize all of this so I have to spell it out for you.

When you defend Holocaust denial you enable it.
FAIL.

FAIL.
he's not defending the denial
he is defending the right for asswipes to prove they are asswipes

FAIL.
he's not defending the denial
he is defending the right for asswipes to prove they are asswipes

That's enabling it.

Free Speech allows one to burn bibles and burn the American flag and draw images of Muhammad and curse Christianity but don't deny the alleged holocaust.

Since when does Free Speech apply to Austria?

I can see why people call you USArmyRetard.

Well, I was going to say the same thing, but I figured I'd scroll down to see if I had been beaten to the punch.

I think Free Speech is better, but I can understand why Austria might be a little sensitive on the manner of spreading Nazi Propaganda.

Honsik was convicted of breaking Austrian laws against spreading Nazi ideology in his book "Freispruch für Hitler?" (Acquittal for Hitler?) and sentenced to a year and a half in prison in 1992, but fled to Spain, where he gained a reputation as a leading far-right publicist.

Free Speech allows one to burn bibles and burn the American flag and draw images of Muhammad and curse Christianity but don't deny the alleged holocaust. This is outlandish that a thought can land you in jail. Americans will soon be victim to this when questioning the Holocaust.

The 'alleged' Holocaust?? How quaint and ill-formed...

Agent Orange Syndrome......

FAIL.

nope, just like you don't become gay when you defend gay rights and I don't get a lifetime of free weed when I say it should be decriminalized

Forum List

Back