Outlandish: Holocaust "denier's" jail term upped

Wait for a bunch of conspiracy theory crapola.
The Holocaust is among the best attested events in history, with literally millions of documents, photographs, video, and personal memoirs on all sides.
It takes an act of sheer anti Semitism to deny it. No wonder Germans want to put such people in jail. They're so crazy they belong in some kind of institution.

Then you should have no problem presenting a German wartime document proving a gassing of Jews took place.

The Holocaust is among the best attested events in history, with literally millions of documents, photographs, video, and personal memoirs on all sides.
It takes an act of sheer anti Semitism to deny it. No wonder Germans want to put such people in jail. They're so crazy they belong in some kind of institution.

Then you should have no problem presenting a German wartime document proving a gassing of Jews took place.

Those are in abundance.

Those are in abundance.

Good. Present one.

The word Holocaust has been stolen.

The true Holocaust is to do with Africans not Jews.

I do not deny that Germans gassed Jews, but I view with disgust the exclusive use of the word holocaust.

A holocaust is an adjective, not Jew-specific.

I support the USA for killing the evil Serbians who tried to do a holocaust on Muslims.

I support Kashmiri Muslims defending themselves from a Holocaust by cow-worshipping Hindus.

Also I support Muslims in the USA from a Holocaust that the Tea Party are planning.

Allah hu akbar!

May Allah support pigs in the war against pig eaters !!!

Last edited:

I do not deny that Germans gassed Jews, but I view with disgust the exclusive use of the word holocaust.

I support the USA for killing the evil Serbians who tried to do a holocaust on Muslims.
what about the Muslims that did a holocaust on the Serbians?

No, the Muslims executed Serb holocausters. This was OK.

No, the Muslims executed Serb holocausters. This was OK.
what a fucking joke
it was Serbian LAND dipshit

I support Kashmiri Muslims defending themselves from a Holocaust by cow-worshipping Hindus.

Also I support Muslims in the USA from a Holocaust that the Tea Party are planning.

Allah hu akbar!

May Allah support pigs in the war against pig eaters !!!

Are all muslims dumb enough to try and define a word they dont know the meaning of? Theres a difference between the definition of genocide and holocaust you dumb fucking islamotard.

Holocaust is used to describe the jew situation for one reason only.... because holocaust means to "to destroy by fire". The Nazis incinerated hundreds, and even thousands of jews in a single day. Were the Africans destroyed by fire? If not, you probably should just use the word genocide.

Maybe if you put down that ridiculous Qur'an and spent some time reading a worthwhile book, you might not look so stupid in the future.

[
Holocaust is used to describe the jew situation for one reason only.... because holocaust means to "to destroy by fire". The Nazis incinerated hundreds, and even thousands of jews in a single day.
The Nazis didn't kill any Jews or anyone else by means of fire.

That's just more Holohoax nonsense to try and keep the myth going.

[
Holocaust is used to describe the jew situation for one reason only.... because holocaust means to "to destroy by fire". The Nazis incinerated hundreds, and even thousands of jews in a single day.
The Nazis didn't kill any Jews or anyone else by means of fire.

That's just more Holohoax nonsense to try and keep the myth going.

Oh, dumbass muslim number 2 has questions now too? No one ever said they died by fire dipshit, though i have no doubt there must have been some at some point. The jews were killed, then they were destroyed by fire. Its a really easy concept. Why is it hard fo or you?

Those are in abundance.

Good. Present one.

Are you really as stupid as you are trying to make out? Ever heard of the Holocaust archives held in the North German town of Bad Arolsen. Official Nazi files, which make up one of the largest Holocaust archives in the world, are more than 15 miles long and hold up to 50 million documents, some seized by the Allies as they liberated concentration camps.

The archive was formerly only used as a tracing service for lost relatives, but in 2006 the German government agreed to open it up to historians and researchers. Must be bad news for you ant-semite holocaust deniers.

The archive, known formally as the International Tracing Service (ITS), comprises meticulous Nazi documentation of death camp inmates, conscription workers and others. The records were seized by the Allied forces after the German regime fell in 1945; they also include postwar records the Allies kept on resettling refugees.

They have been central to people searching for loved ones after World War II, especially for Jews whose relatives were sent to Nazi concentration camps, where many millions died.

They have also been used to help people who were victims of Nazi forced labor programs seek indemnification under international agreements made after the war.

The ITS still receives hundreds of thousands of inquiries each year about people possibly mentioned in the records.

Researchers and historians of the Holocaust have been especially critical of the policy to restrict access to the ITS, arguing the documents would help complete a picture of the Nazi slaughter of millions of Jews.

Germany to Allow Opening of Huge Holocaust Archive | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 19.04.2006

Oh, dumbass muslim number 2 has questions now too? No one ever said they died by fire dipshit, though i have no doubt there must have been some at some point. The jews were killed, then they were destroyed by fire. Its a really easy concept. Why is it hard fo or you?
The bodies of jews, homos, enemy soldiers, civilians, etc.

Who had died from illness, over work, or other things.

Were humainly cremated to help stop the spread of disease.

But the Jews turned this act of kindness and public safety.

Into something evil and labeled it the holocauth.

The bodies of Muslims were dunked in vats of pig blood for the same reason, but the Muslims whined and said they would go to eternal damnation over allah's creation: The pig.:eusa_whistle:

Women's equality, yo!:lol:

The bodies of jews, homos, enemy soldiers, civilians, etc.

Who had died from illness, over work, or other things.

Were humainly cremated to help stop the spread of disease.

But the Jews turned this act of kindness and public safety.

Into something evil and labeled it the holocauth.

Such moronic denial in the face of overwhelming evidence and testament simply positions you as a Jew hater. I thought you were better than that. Clearly I was wrong. Go peddle your anti-semite garbage with the rest of the lowlifes and scumbags on something like Stormfront. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms...muslim or not!

Forum List

Back