Oustanding News: Palin leads in Texas, Wisconsin, Maine, W. Virginia. Ties in Minneso

I think she perfectly represents Republicans. And I mean "perfectly".

She represents their worldview. Their feelings on education. Their understanding of national and foreign issues. She exemplifies their understanding of science. She shares their view of corporate regulation. She feels compassion equal to that of the majority of what Republicans feel for the elderly, the infirm, the unemployed. She shares their "family values". She is as honest as most Republicans. She is white and Christian just like 90% of the Republican Party so we know they identify.

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. Obama also confirms that David Duke was right about affirmitive action and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana to the house of representatives. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

Those kinds of comments make me sick. I thank God every single day that I am intelligent enough not to think like you.

And Sarah Palin was a failure as a governor and she will never be president. You can keep trying to shove her down everybody's throats, but it won't work. You're completely delusional.

I hope she does run. Can you imagine the debates? The hilarity? The fodder for all the late night comics?
I want her to explain her views or "foreign policy".
I want her to explain her views on "education", WITH the eye roll.
I want to hear her energy policy.
Sarah will bring humor to the political process. Well, to one side of it, at least.
Hey rdean, she has already proven she is a pro at debating. Remember she beat Lisa Mulkowskis father Governor Frank Mulkowski and Democratic Governor Tony Knowles by whipping them in debates that propelled her to the Governorship. They were both stunned at what hit them they said in interviews. She debated them on oil and gas, education, budgets and trade. Also energy is her specialty as she nailed Obama several times during the oil spill that made them rethink their strategy. She increased budgets for education and special needs in Alaska. Obama will be clawed to death by her in debates.

If you say so. I'm on your side. I want her to win the Republican nomination. And if she wins, she will certainly prove she is the smartest right winger in the party. In fact, I want Michelle Bachmann to be her running mate.

:clap2:

$images.jpg2012.jpg

I think she perfectly represents Republicans. And I mean "perfectly".

She represents their worldview. Their feelings on education. Their understanding of national and foreign issues. She exemplifies their understanding of science. She shares their view of corporate regulation. She feels compassion equal to that of the majority of what Republicans feel for the elderly, the infirm, the unemployed. She shares their "family values". She is as honest as most Republicans. She is white and Christian just like 90% of the Republican Party so we know they identify.

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. Obama also confirms that David Duke was right about affirmitive action and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana to the house of representatives. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

Those kinds of comments make me sick. I thank God every single day that I am intelligent enough not to think like you.

And Sarah Palin was a failure as a governor and she will never be president. You can keep trying to shove her down everybody's throats, but it won't work. You're completely delusional.
First of all, I like Palin.....Should she be considered presidential material?....No!.....I just love the fact that she hammers Obama's idiot ass and drives the liberal loons friggin' bonkers...That alone endears her to my heart.

Secondly, you can't say she was a failure as governor. And could certainly never provide the proof. All you have is loony liberal idiotic talking points......Truly fuckin' laughable, and it makes ya' look like a fool.

Thirdly, USAretired is a loon. Anybody believing ANYTHING David Duke says is a fuckin' moron, and seriously makes me wonder if he had the balls to talk that shit while in the ARMY. I know a few of my fellow RANGERS who were black that would have loved to have him in a barracks setting after the lights went out. And trust me, it wouldn't have been pretty.

Just sayin'!

As you were, carry on!

Vanity Fair lol and MSNBC. That's total hearsay. You pick the most liberal sources who are in the tank for Obama like the Daily KOS and Huffington Post. That figures and you must be a liberal then. Look, Palin met thousands who turned up to see her at all hours. I am sure some were dissappointed but hey, that's life. Why do you think those thousands lined up and bought her book? Poor Romney couldn't achieve that with his book. As far as debating Obama, she will eat him alive like she did in the debates against two well seasoned governors in which she took the job from them and went on to have a stellar record as governor. That shows she is smart and it's proof that she had more executive experience that the community organizer and jr Senator by default in his 143 days as Senator. What did you think of her record at policy making? Be specific.

Um... no? I'm specifically telling you shut the fuck up, because you aren't a teacher giving out homework assignments. Arrogant! Do you want me to cite my sources too? How long? 250 words? Times New roman? Font size 12? Go bark orders at someone else.

I don't need Vanity Fair or MSNBC to tell me about Palin. I can listen and watch her speak and know immediately that she is a phony, but so are lots of politicians. What worries me is her appeal to fear, her COMPLETE lack of credentials and intellectual prowess or capital, and her inability to discern fact from fiction, spewing republican talk points ad nauseum simply to win the base, to fight the politicized war against the left, because that is what everyone is supposed to do nowadays. The right fight the left, the left fight the right. Just everyone, shut the fuck up, and fix the godamn country.
I don't think you know what her record was as governor. That's why you can't comment on it. You don't know her policies she enacted that gave her a whopping 90 % approval rating as governor. Again Mr. newspolitics , what did you agree or disagree with pertaining to her record as governor and why ?

I don't think that's very important honestly, and no I don't know what her record was. I used to know, when she was at all pertinent to the national political discussion, and I remember laughing then, so I have no use nor intereste in digging up that information because... I have a life. Whatever she did, I'm sure it was great. Perhaps I was a little harsh on her, and I'm sincere in saying I bet she did some good things, but it doesn't change the fact that she is not fit for president. I have seen and heard the women speak, unable to answer the simplest questions about this country, this government, basic geography, our history... I've seen enough of Palin. What she did doesn't really matter, honestly. It's who she is now that worries me. Her actions speak even louder than her words. Her insults, her complaints, her treatment of and views of liberals, all worry me. Anyone THAT PARTISAN worries me. Would you like to tell me her record? I'd be happy to read it, otherwise drop it. As I said, it won't sway me. If it makes you feel better though, go ahead.

Um... no? I'm specifically telling you shut the fuck up, because you aren't a teacher giving out homework assignments. Arrogant! Do you want me to cite my sources too? How long? 250 words? Times New roman? Font size 12? Go bark orders at someone else.

I don't need Vanity Fair or MSNBC to tell me about Palin. I can listen and watch her speak and know immediately that she is a phony, but so are lots of politicians. What worries me is her appeal to fear, her COMPLETE lack of credentials and intellectual prowess or capital, and her inability to discern fact from fiction, spewing republican talk points ad nauseum simply to win the base, to fight the politicized war against the left, because that is what everyone is supposed to do nowadays. The right fight the left, the left fight the right. Just everyone, shut the fuck up, and fix the godamn country.
I don't think you know what her record was as governor. That's why you can't comment on it. You don't know her policies she enacted that gave her a whopping 90 % approval rating as governor. Again Mr. newspolitics , what did you agree or disagree with pertaining to her record as governor and why ?
It's who she is now that worries me. Her actions speak even louder than her words. Her insults, her complaints, her treatment of and views of liberals, all worry me. Anyone THAT PARTISAN worries me.
Perhaps you would tell me how she insulted? Tell me how she treated liberals and their views that worry you? As I recall it was liberals during the campaign who made up crap about her and her family with no sources to back up their claims because really she had a stellar record that they couldn't criticize. I also recall that instead of focusing on her record the liberal operatives chose to go after her down syndrome baby and her 18 yr old daughters pregnancy and then after that, liberal operatives backed by Obama financiers started filing ethics complaints against her at a rate of one a week and the end result was that they (25) were ALL dismissed as frivilous with no merit or basis of fact. Not one cotton pickin lawsuit against her was with merit. It was nothing but a liberal smear campaign because this woman was self made at everything she did and was a conservative raising a family of five while being the most popular governor in the United States at the time. The hardcore liberal Huffington Post ran bogus stories about her all the time and all were discredited. So yea, I believe liberals deserve a little payback from her and I believe they got it from her in the form of election results and many of her backed endorsements during the midterms and they got a dose of what she is capable of in the form of a political juggernaught that can't be stopped, even by the RINO elites of her own party. I do remind you that while governor she worked with many democrats and hired them in her own cabinet and she also put members of her own party in jail for being corrupt due to their corrupt ethics and backroom deals. We need her in Washington to clean the place up. We need a iron fist so to speak. She has the capability. She has the will and ethics to do it.

Last edited:
The second you use David Duke as a symbol of good governance, US Army Retired, you invalidate your argument for Sarah. This board is as partisan as it can be considering Gunny's generally relaxed attitude on speaking out. None of the centrists and moderates here, and many of the conservatives, will not vote for her. She cannot be a credible alternative to Obama. If she is the candidate, Obama's second term and the entrenchment of government health care will be embedded facts of American history.

The second you use David Duke as a symbol of good governance, US Army Retired, you invalidate your argument for Sarah. This board is as partisan as it can be considering Gunny's generally relaxed attitude on speaking out. None of the centrists and moderates here, and many of the conservatives, will not vote for her. She cannot be a credible alternative to Obama. If she is the candidate, Obama's second term and the entrenchment of government health care will be embedded facts of American history.

But she is credible. Her record proves it. She was moderate on things and conservative on others and that is why she had the highest approval rating anyone has ever seen. Also the lady can govern. Look at her record. That's what counts when you chose a candidate. The media knows this and that is why they opted to smear her because Obama didn't have a resume to rival hers. She is being smeared like Reagan was and I remember that like it was yesterday. No one thought Reagan could win but in the end he did. Give the old gal a chance. You know darn well Obama will not be able to match her one on one. He will be on the defensive so much by her attacks that I can foresee him arrogantly losing it during the debates that the American people will see through his denial of the fact that the American people didn't want the health care shoved down their throats, his unvetted countless czars, cutting out our advanced weapons systems and soft stances on Iran and throwing Israel under the bus. Palin will tear him apart on the campaign trail and in the debates like she did those 2 well seasoned governors in Alaska. People will see she has got the guts and ambition and patriotism to lead this nation proudly. The woman has command presence.

Last edited:
[]I don't think you know what her record was as governor. That's why you can't comment on it. You don't know her policies she enacted that gave her a whopping 90 % approval rating as governor. Again Mr. newspolitics , what did you agree or disagree with pertaining to her record as governor and why ?

She got a 90% approval rating in Alaska because she sided with Alaska Democrats to pass a windfall profits tax on Alaska oil, and then handed out the booty to the people of Alaska.

Does she plan to do that as president?

btw, Alaska pays for 80% of the cost of its state government with oil revenues, and on top of that gets huge amounts of federal money above and beyond the federal taxes Alaskans pay.

It's the easiest state in the nation to be governor of...

\ What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

you're absolutely right, white man. Ha!!! Welfare leads to educational breakdowns and drug use! That's a new one!! That's hilarious. Nice progression I like that. Very simple: Welfare leads to drug use and educational breakdown. I have never read that before. How about this asshole:

POVERTY LEADS TO DRUG USE AND EDUCATIONAL BREAKDOWN.

That seems like a more positive correlation to me, no? Welfare would seem like another result of poverty. That's why we have it, because we, white people, as The Establishment, have put black people down since this country's inception. Now, we blame them for being where we put them. White people have been suppressing the growth of minorities forever, and that shouldn't be news to anybody. Republicans tend to insist that in this 'great nation,' everybody has an equal shot. So, Jackie Robinson was just delusional? Martin Luther King, jr... what was he doing again? People like you make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself with your redneck, old-school, outdated, hateful, shameful views on minorities. You probably live in an all white, rural town in the middle of nowhere. The people of which you speak, for which to have prescribed a solution, you know absolutely nothing about. Typical of republicans trying to control the world.
Yes I am white and proud of it. I live in Louisiana in David Dukes District now and when he was elected to the House Of Representatives. Minorities on welfare is a infection down here and they are tearing our schools and cities apart with their uncivilized tribal mannerisms that is causing chaos in the Houma, New Orleans area. We had thought Katrina had purged the problem and that normality would have returned but liberal bureaucrats thought it was best not to tear the projects down and we are now worse off than before and leading again in murder rates due to drug use, gangs, generational welfare families and integration. What we need is a strong candidate who will take these tasks to the challenge. I see Palin standing up like Duke did and not letting political correctness stand in the way to combat this problem. So far Palin is the only candidate who is sick and tired and speaks her mind to the problems we face. She proved she was strong in the mid terms. Her "Take Back The 20" targeting 20 democratic districts that went for Obama in 2008 was successful with her taking 19 of them back. Palin will save a lot of money to taxpayers by cutting these welfare programs and SSI on those who are bilking the system with fraudulent means. These people can work and they need to realize that this way of life is wrong and that they are born with a brain and put their clothes on one pants leg at a time just as every other working person with dignity and pride. If you cut the welfare then they will have no choice but to get out and find a job. I am a oil and gas rig drilling contractor who had men work under me with strong work ethics for decades since I retired from the army. It makes you feel patriotic when you see these people strive for excellence and strive for their families to put food on the table for them. Minorities on welfare lack that pride and dignity and something needs to be done to turn that diseased hand out mentality they have that the democrats and that communist MLK put upon the American taxpayers back in the 60s. Anyway Palin needs to be our candidate to combat this epidemic that is fleecing America. She will get the support of the oilfield here as well as small business all over the US if Obama doesn't extend Bush tax cuts. If he doesn't extend them, she will hammer him all the way to the White House and send him packing.

I enjoy hearing your views on race. I'm sure they are shared by the majority of the Republican Party, after all, it is 90% white and mostly Christian.

Funny, when I point out what the Republican position is on race, they call me a "racist". Odd that. I would have thought they would give me a "thumbs up". I guess I will never understand the intricacies of the Republican Party.

[]I don't think you know what her record was as governor. That's why you can't comment on it. You don't know her policies she enacted that gave her a whopping 90 % approval rating as governor. Again Mr. newspolitics , what did you agree or disagree with pertaining to her record as governor and why ?

She got a 90% approval rating in Alaska because she sided with Alaska Democrats to pass a windfall profits tax on Alaska oil, and then handed out the booty to the people of Alaska.

Does she plan to do that as president?

btw, Alaska pays for 80% of the cost of its state government with oil revenues, and on top of that gets huge amounts of federal money above and beyond the federal taxes Alaskans pay.

It's the easiest state in the nation to be governor of...
Lets hope she does. She was a staunch advocate during the 08 campaign to open up a lot of federal lands in the US for drilling including ANWAR and I concur with that because I am in the drilling business. She persuaded McCain that it was best for America and that in turn would reduce our dependence on foreign oil. She will have a good energy policy and she will get the support from the petroleum industry as a whole because of Obamas uncalled for moritorium that put tens of thousands out of work. You see, Obama has so much going against him that he cant defend his actions against her. She will smoke him on energy in the debates.

I think all of us here believe welfare is mismanaged and needs to be reformed yet once again to train and transform recipients into taxpayers. However, before going further, will you, US Army Retired, please research and post the total numbers of whites, blacks, and other minorities on government assistance both nationally and in Louisiana. Then give us the % of each race on government assistance. Once you have done that, we can have a rational and reasonable and, hopefully, an agreeable discussion on this matter.

Last edited:
What do you mean? Obama won.

A Socialist/Fascist. Interesting political philosophy. Kinda like Obama is a Christian/Muslim. No wonder you people get confused. Do you ever listen to yourselves?
Yeah. Socialists are SOOOOOOO different from Nazis. I mean really, all they want is total government contro... oh wait. So did nazis. Well at least they didn't shove people into death camps who disagreed politica... oh wait... they did too. But they didn't disarm the citi... oh crap.

Now you can't deny that they let private owners of companies stay! that's RIGHT!... but they executed them if they didn't do what the government said... that's still different than socialism isn't it?

And surely you can't say that socialists demonize minorities like jews and gypsies and other religious gr... they did? man! why can't they look more different?

Want another can of fail to go with the egg on your face Muggsie??

Rhetoric means diddlyshit if it is functionally the same. Damn that objective realism! Why can't it just be more feel-good relativism like I want it to be??

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.[16] They claim that culture is created by the collective national society and its state, that cultural ideas are what give individuals identity, and thus they reject individualism.[16] Viewing the nation as an integrated collective community, they see pluralism as a dysfunctional aspect of society, and justify a totalitarian state as a means to represent the nation in its entirety.[17][18]

Socialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Socialism is an economic and political theory advocating public or common ownership and cooperative management of the means of production and allocation of resources.[1][2][3]
^Check the footnoted sources

Benito Mussolini, 1935, The Doctrine of Fascism, Firenze: Vallecchi Editore.
Fascism is definitely and absolutely opposed to the doctrines of liberalism, both in the political and economic sphere. (p. 32)

Hitler, once installed as Chancellor, immediately replaced the Socialists (labor unions), judiciary and German Socialist bureaucracy with his own political loyalists with the passage of the Enabling Act. All economic, religious, cultural and media activities were brought under his control. You do not know your history if you claim that Hitler even came close to being a "Socialist." He PRETENDED to be "for the people" until he gained power.

For the same reason men and women served willingly under criminals like Nixon and Reagan, though I knew many who left the service just as soon as they could after Iran-Contra and Reagan's role became public.
Reagan was a criminal?

Seriously Jane, you're a fuckin' idiot!
Reagan admitted to trading arms for hostages. That's criminal.

SECRETLY! Can you imagine how fast an impeachment resolution would be on the table if Obama had done that?

Reagan admitted to trading arms for hostages. That's criminal.
Oh really, then why wasn't he charged, dufus?

You people are fuckin' laughable!

Because Ollie North and John Poindexter had more decency than to finger Reagan for something he did not order.

Casper Weinberger took the fall. Hundreds of documents which could have proven Reagan's direct involvement mysteriously disappeared or were destroyed. Imagine that.

Oh really, then why wasn't he charged, dufus?

You people are fuckin' laughable!
Video: Reagan in his own words, admitting to arms for hostages.

Ronald Reagan Admits Arms For Hostage Deal With Iran
Well, i'll ask again, WHY WASN'T HE CHARGED?

Fuckin' LMAO!

I just love toyin' with these loony lefty Reagan haters.

Why don't you try cracking a history book and you'll have all your answers.

I concede that Palin will be hard to beat. She is universally loved and respected by all Americans. Obama would not have a prayer against her and she would humiliate him in a debate because he won't have a teleprompter.

Everyone knows it was McCain that lost the election in spite of everything Palin tried to do to bail him out. Her 2 1/2 years as governor of Alaska were the finest of any governor in history. Too bad the lame stream media drove her out of office

The Republicans would be fools not to nominate her in 2012....She would be unbeatable

I saw a clip this morning of Palin's speech before the NRA last May, and not only did she have teleprompters, but she kept checking her palm. Seriously.

Reagan was a criminal?

Seriously Jane, you're a fuckin' idiot!

Seriously, TwistedJoker, you are a loon if you believe he did not know and or approve of Iran Contra, which was against the law.
So, why wasn't he charged, lil' girl?

I mean, Clinton was impeached for being the lying lil' piece o' shit he was fully proven to be......Why wasn't Reagan charged, or impeached?

You loons are just too damn funny. It just drives you fools bonkers that you can't come up with anybody even comparable to Reagan in presidential greatness....I mean seriously, the best you idiots could come up with was Obama's inept ass?........What a bunch o' idiots!....Thanks a lot ya' clowns!.....Ya' fucked this great country up for generations to come......LOSERS!

Because Democrats have more sense than to go after an otherwise popular president, or did you not know that Clinton's impeachment backfired big time...

Notice how fast and hard the squirming is on the left. They're throwing chaff, flares, fake wreckage and oil in an effort to get the pressure off them.

Waiting for them to gnaw an arm off to get away.

Fake? What's fake? Iran-Contra facts are fake? I guess we should have stuck with Palin as the topic. Plenty of fake there. :eusa_whistle:

I concede that Palin will be hard to beat. She is universally loved and respected by all Americans. Obama would not have a prayer against her and she would humiliate him in a debate because he won't have a teleprompter.

Everyone knows it was McCain that lost the election in spite of everything Palin tried to do to bail him out. Her 2 1/2 years as governor of Alaska were the finest of any governor in history. Too bad the lame stream media drove her out of office

The Republicans would be fools not to nominate her in 2012....She would be unbeatable

I saw a clip this morning of Palin's speech before the NRA last May, and not only did she have teleprompters, but she kept checking her palm. Seriously.

You must be mistaken....Obama is the only politician to use a teleprompter

Forum List

Back