Oustanding News: Palin leads in Texas, Wisconsin, Maine, W. Virginia. Ties in Minneso

Oh she has the credentials more than Obama and as she won in Alaska she will win because the people will see through the crappy media bias towards Obama this time around and the people will actually see what a good job she did as governor with executive experience.

I'm with you on this one pal...

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer and can't speak without a teleprompter. Someone as experienced and polished as Palin would have no trouble beating a Muslim, elitist, racist like Obama

Lets both do everything we can to be sure she gets the Republican nomination
She's not going to get the nomination......She's not ready. Not even close.

Face it RW. You people need to start coming up with an alternative other than Obama...He's dug his hole. Particularly after this disastrous Asia tour.

Not any of that matters if the GOP nominates Sarah. Then it is BHO for another four and health care reform forever.

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. Obama also confirms that David Duke was right about affirmitive action and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana to the house of representatives. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

USArmyRetired, (waving a hand in front of his eyes, which register nothing), none of the above matters. She is not qualified, she does not have the support, she can never generate more than 30 to 35% of the voters to her cause.

She can't be elected. If she runs, you get your non-white president for another four years.

I hope she does run. Can you imagine the debates? The hilarity? The fodder for all the late night comics?
I want her to explain her views or "foreign policy".
I want her to explain her views on "education", WITH the eye roll.
I want to hear her energy policy.
Sarah will bring humor to the political process. Well, to one side of it, at least.
Hey rdean, she has already proven she is a pro at debating. Remember she beat Lisa Mulkowskis father Governor Frank Mulkowski and Democratic Governor Tony Knowles by whipping them in debates that propelled her to the Governorship. They were both stunned at what hit them they said in interviews. She debated them on oil and gas, education, budgets and trade. Also energy is her specialty as she nailed Obama several times during the oil spill that made them rethink their strategy. She increased budgets for education and special needs in Alaska. Obama will be clawed to death by her in debates.

You attacked me and you cried when I kicked your balls up between your shoulders so all can hear while I am thumping on them. Me, a liar? Not at all, sissy girl, and you know it. I also know that what you think, say, or whatever you do is simply unimportant. If you truly served, I hope somebody thanked you personally on Thursday. And I hope that meant a lot to you. That ceremony certainly did to me and my comrades. Now, respectfully, ranger rick, slink off to the ville and get drunk.
So tell me, girly man. When did you slink off to the Dante/GeorgePhillip sewer of attacking peoples service?........What's next, ya' gonna call me a baby killer?

Fact is, sweetpea, I don't slink to that level, regardless of the debate. That's reserved for the pussies.......A supposed vet attacking another vets service only calls into question the attackers own service.

Btw, I don't get drunk. Can't stand the feeling. I prefer a couple o' tokes on occasion.

The invitations there Jane. Anytime you wanna man up, just let me know!

You can't take what you dish. Leave the service out of it, apologize, and we can move on. But, no, you do not dictate the rules, ranger rick. You will never dictate the rules. Man up? Son, this is not high school. Think on it for the night.
Apologize for what?...... You attacked my service first. Go back and read the posts, sweetpea.......I said NOTHING of your service until you got stupid and attacked mine. The proof is all here, lil' man.......And don't call me son. My father was a stand up man. You couldn't carry his fuckin' jockstrap, let alone stand in the same room with him.

Now, apologize to me, and i'll let it go. Otherwise, forget it!

USArmyRetired, (waving a hand in front of his eyes, which register nothing), none of the above matters. She is not qualified, she does not have the support, she can never generate more than 30 to 35% of the voters to her cause.

She can't be elected. If she runs, you get your non-white president for another four years.

I hope she does run. Can you imagine the debates? The hilarity? The fodder for all the late night comics?
Sarah will bring humor to the political process. Well, to one side of it, at least.
Hey rdean, she has already proven she is a pro at debating. Remember she beat Lisa Mulkowskis father Governor Frank Mulkowski and Democratic Governor Tony Knowles by whipping them in debates that propelled her to the Governorship. They were both stunned at what hit them they said in interviews. She debated them on oil and gas, education, budgets and trade. Also energy is her specialty as she nailed Obama several times during the oil spill that made them rethink their strategy. She increased budgets for education and special needs in Alaska. Obama will be clawed to death by her in debates.

If you say so. I'm on your side. I want her to win the Republican nomination. And if she wins, she will certainly prove she is the smartest right winger in the party. In fact, I want Michelle Bachmann to be her running mate.

She's a fucking stupid ass bitch. Who cares about her? She doesn't know shit about life. She is an angry oppressor of people with different opinions and is very immature in how she deals with her anger and negative emotions. She blames everybody for everything, and that is why she appeals to so many americans right now, because the americans who follow her are just looking for someone to blame: the liberals. It is the same dynamic that existed in Germany when Hitler garnered public opinion from demonizing the jews. The cons are doing the same against the left, by blaming them for everything to galvanize their sense of identity against the left. So, ANY political leader who follows this dialogue of hate is going to appeal to people who want to blame the left. This isn't rocket science. She is simply jumping on this bandwagon. She has absolute nothing to offer herself, except to temporarily offer relief to the masses of people who are understandably upset about the economic situation of this country, but really, she will only make things much, much, worse. Blaming the liberals for everything is SO oversimplistic, and basically a misguided blame. Making our current state of affairs partisan at all, might be our biggest downfall, because we are simply further polarizing an already shattered country that is in despair need of repair on social, political, and economic levels. I fear the day she steps into office, and if she becomes president, I am moving to Australia.
Her policy record as governor shows she was a very smart woman and not stupid. When has Palin showed any negative emotions and anger? Also she knows a lot about life. She knows conservation, she hunts, fishes, camps, ran a business, operated a budget as a councilman, as mayor then governor, ran the oil and gas commission in Alaska and raises 5 kids while being successful. I doubt Obama has ever cleaned a fish or gutted a animal taken from a rifle or bow in his life. We all know he has never operated a budget prior to the election or ran a executive office. It shows now he was very inexperienced.

Everything you said, is viewed through a lens, where only the good about palin is allowed to enter, and through that lens, you are right. Everything you said, is right. Yet, if you remove that lens and allowed the rest of the information to reach you, you get a clearer, more accurate picture of reality. People around her, who have worked with her, report a vindictive woman with a fiery anger. Even in household situations with her children and husband, people have reported her incredible temper towards her husband and even kids, and motivations in the workplace to blot out anybody in the way, even if it is done in a less than noble way. She has the emotional maturity of a teenage girl, yet is smart enough to have wielded herself a role of being a true "victim" of the state, the press, the government, and everybody feels like a victim at one time or another, when circumstances greater than yourself are seemingly dictating large portions of your life, so people follow her, because she is not afraid to wear that victim sleeve. People are angry. People feel victimized. That is why she is popular. It is not because she is good at being a governor or actually has anything to offer. It is all a pyschological game, and she is very good at it and knows what she is doing simply to win the hearts of people. She is a true politician, the irony being that she has sold you an image of her being a regular, 'non-washington type,' yet, she is worse than any of them.

Haha, that is the dumbest predicition ever. Palin has a tenth the intellectual capacity of Obama, and would probably start crying on stage during a debate, blaming the press for everything, and eventually wield a gun, and start hunting for buffalo. She's an idiot who doesn't deserve this country, at all.

She's a fucking stupid ass bitch. Who cares about her? She doesn't know shit about life. She is an angry oppressor of people with different opinions and is very immature in how she deals with her anger and negative emotions. She blames everybody for everything, and that is why she appeals to so many americans right now, because the americans who follow her are just looking for someone to blame: the liberals. It is the same dynamic that existed in Germany when Hitler garnered public opinion from demonizing the jews. The cons are doing the same against the left, by blaming them for everything to galvanize their sense of identity against the left. So, ANY political leader who follows this dialogue of hate is going to appeal to people who want to blame the left. This isn't rocket science. She is simply jumping on this bandwagon. She has absolute nothing to offer herself, except to temporarily offer relief to the masses of people who are understandably upset about the economic situation of this country, but really, she will only make things much, much, worse. Blaming the liberals for everything is SO oversimplistic, and basically a misguided blame. Making our current state of affairs partisan at all, might be our biggest downfall, because we are simply further polarizing an already shattered country that is in despair need of repair on social, political, and economic levels. I fear the day she steps into office, and if she becomes president, I am moving to Australia.
Her policy record as governor shows she was a very smart woman and not stupid. When has Palin showed any negative emotions and anger? Also she knows a lot about life. She knows conservation, she hunts, fishes, camps, ran a business, operated a budget as a councilman, as mayor then governor, ran the oil and gas commission in Alaska and raises 5 kids while being successful. I doubt Obama has ever cleaned a fish or gutted a animal taken from a rifle or bow in his life. We all know he has never operated a budget prior to the election or ran a executive office. It shows now he was very inexperienced.

Everything you said, is viewed through a lens, where only the good about palin is allowed to enter, and through that lens, you are right. Everything you said, is right. Yet, if you remove that lens and allowed the rest of the information to reach you, you get a clearer, more accurate picture of reality. People around her, who have worked with her, report a vindictive woman with a fiery anger. Even in household situations with her children and husband, people have reported her incredible temper towards her husband and even kids, and motivations in the workplace to blot out anybody in the way, even if it is done in a less than noble way. She has the emotional maturity of a teenage girl, yet is smart enough to have wielded herself a role of being a true "victim" of the state, the press, the government, and everybody feels like a victim at one time or another, when circumstances greater than yourself are seemingly dictating large portions of your life, so people follow her, because she is not afraid to wear that victim sleeve. People are angry. People feel victimized. That is why she is popular. It is not because she is good at being a governor or actually has anything to offer. It is all a pyschological game, and she is very good at it and knows what she is doing simply to win the hearts of people. She is a true politician, the irony being that she has sold you an image of her being a regular, 'non-washington type,' yet, she is worse than any of them.
Everyone has problems at home with tempers. I am sure that Bush or Laura lashed out at the girls when they got drunk or underage in the bars. Palin is no different and if it works for her to keep people in line then good for her. I would like some non liberal sources that confirms that Palin is immature and has the emotional maturity of a little girl. I await them and remember, Non liberal, and that includes the authors of the articles that might disagree with her policies.

If you say so. I'm on your side. I want her to win the Republican nomination. And if she wins, she will certainly prove she is the smartest right winger in the party. In fact, I want Michelle Bachmann to be her running mate.
What a team, Palin / Bachmann 2012

\ What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

you're absolutely right, white man. Ha!!! Welfare leads to educational breakdowns and drug use! That's a new one!! That's hilarious. Nice progression I like that. Very simple: Welfare leads to drug use and educational breakdown. I have never read that before. How about this asshole:

POVERTY LEADS TO DRUG USE AND EDUCATIONAL BREAKDOWN.

That seems like a more positive correlation to me, no? Welfare would seem like another result of poverty. That's why we have it, because we, white people, as The Establishment, have put black people down since this country's inception. Now, we blame them for being where we put them. White people have been suppressing the growth of minorities forever, and that shouldn't be news to anybody. Republicans tend to insist that in this 'great nation,' everybody has an equal shot. So, Jackie Robinson was just delusional? Martin Luther King, jr... what was he doing again? People like you make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself with your redneck, old-school, outdated, hateful, shameful views on minorities. You probably live in an all white, rural town in the middle of nowhere. The people of which you speak, for which to have prescribed a solution, you know absolutely nothing about. Typical of republicans trying to control the world.

Everyone has problems at home with tempers. I am sure that Bush or Laura lashed out at the girls when they got drunk or underage in the bars. Palin is no different and if it works for her to keep people in line then good for her. I would like some non liberal sources that confirms that Palin is immature and has the emotional maturity of a little girl. I await them and remember, Non liberal, and that includes the authors of the articles that might disagree with her policies.

You are being such a dork. Just listen to the woman speak. Aren't her motives clear to you? She doesn't care about this country. She doens't care about you. She only cares about herself. The more you feed her ego, the more it inflates, and she continues to consume and move on. What happened outside of her trailer?

"The article notes Palin’s strength is due in large part to identity politics “pitched with moralistic topspin.” While she appears “warm and effusive in public,” her private persona is “indifferent or angry.”
Gross notes a comment from a one-time gubernatorial aide to Palin: “The people who have worked for her -- they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” The article points out Palin's severe mood swings, saying her tirades during McCain’s presidential campaign were often displays of boiling anger.
Witnessing her behavior of lashing out at the slightest provocation, screaming at staff members, and throwing objects, an aide once asked Palin’s husband, Todd, if that was her typical behavior. According to the article, Todd responded: “You just got to let her go through it... Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.”
First doubting the severity of her mood swings descriptions, Gross heard “corroborating tales of outbursts” dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and even before that. Gross reports that, according to a Palin friend: “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.”

Read more: Vanity Fair: Palin?s world of ?fear, anger, and illusion?

Here's a link to back this up: Palin left people in Indiana who waited almost ten hours to see her and meet her, while she sat in her bus. She neglected her own fans, because she really doesn't give a shit. It's all an act. Here are two videos. One direct video, and one from MSNBC: I understand you don't trust msnbc, but video doesn't lie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KI-tVJFCA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

You are being such a dork. Just listen to the woman speak. Aren't her motives clear to you? She doesn't care about this country. She doens't care about you. She only cares about herself. The more you feed her ego, the more it inflates, and she continues to consume and move on. What happened outside of her trailer?

"The article notes Palin’s strength is due in large part to identity politics “pitched with moralistic topspin.” While she appears “warm and effusive in public,” her private persona is “indifferent or angry.”
Gross notes a comment from a one-time gubernatorial aide to Palin: “The people who have worked for her -- they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” The article points out Palin's severe mood swings, saying her tirades during McCain’s presidential campaign were often displays of boiling anger.
Witnessing her behavior of lashing out at the slightest provocation, screaming at staff members, and throwing objects, an aide once asked Palin’s husband, Todd, if that was her typical behavior. According to the article, Todd responded: “You just got to let her go through it... Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.”
First doubting the severity of her mood swings descriptions, Gross heard “corroborating tales of outbursts” dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and even before that. Gross reports that, according to a Palin friend: “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.”

Here's a link to back this up: Palin left people in Indiana who waited almost ten hours to see her and meet her, while she sat in her bus. She neglected her own fans, because she really doesn't give a shit. It's all an act. Here are two videos. One direct video, and one from MSNBC: I understand you don't trust msnbc, but video doesn't lie.

Vanity Fair lol and MSNBC. That's total hearsay. You pick the most liberal sources who are in the tank for Obama like the Daily KOS and Huffington Post. That figures and you must be a liberal then. Look, Palin met thousands who turned up to see her at all hours. I am sure some were dissappointed but hey, that's life. Why do you think those thousands lined up and bought her book? Poor Romney couldn't achieve that with his book. As far as debating Obama, she will eat him alive like she did in the debates against two well seasoned governors in which she took the job from them and went on to have a stellar record as governor. That shows she is smart and it's proof that she had more executive experience that the community organizer and jr Senator by default in his 143 days as Senator. What did you think of her record at policy making? Be specific.

\ What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

you're absolutely right, white man. Ha!!! Welfare leads to educational breakdowns and drug use! That's a new one!! That's hilarious. Nice progression I like that. Very simple: Welfare leads to drug use and educational breakdown. I have never read that before. How about this asshole:

That seems like a more positive correlation to me, no? Welfare would seem like another result of poverty. That's why we have it, because we, white people, as The Establishment, have put black people down since this country's inception. Now, we blame them for being where we put them. White people have been suppressing the growth of minorities forever, and that shouldn't be news to anybody. Republicans tend to insist that in this 'great nation,' everybody has an equal shot. So, Jackie Robinson was just delusional? Martin Luther King, jr... what was he doing again? People like you make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself with your redneck, old-school, outdated, hateful, shameful views on minorities. You probably live in an all white, rural town in the middle of nowhere. The people of which you speak, for which to have prescribed a solution, you know absolutely nothing about. Typical of republicans trying to control the world.
Yes I am white and proud of it. I live in Louisiana in David Dukes District now and when he was elected to the House Of Representatives. Minorities on welfare is a infection down here and they are tearing our schools and cities apart with their uncivilized tribal mannerisms that is causing chaos in the Houma, New Orleans area. We had thought Katrina had purged the problem and that normality would have returned but liberal bureaucrats thought it was best not to tear the projects down and we are now worse off than before and leading again in murder rates due to drug use, gangs, generational welfare families and integration. What we need is a strong candidate who will take these tasks to the challenge. I see Palin standing up like Duke did and not letting political correctness stand in the way to combat this problem. So far Palin is the only candidate who is sick and tired and speaks her mind to the problems we face. She proved she was strong in the mid terms. Her "Take Back The 20" targeting 20 democratic districts that went for Obama in 2008 was successful with her taking 19 of them back. Palin will save a lot of money to taxpayers by cutting these welfare programs and SSI on those who are bilking the system with fraudulent means. These people can work and they need to realize that this way of life is wrong and that they are born with a brain and put their clothes on one pants leg at a time just as every other working person with dignity and pride. If you cut the welfare then they will have no choice but to get out and find a job. I am a oil and gas rig drilling contractor who had men work under me with strong work ethics for decades since I retired from the army. It makes you feel patriotic when you see these people strive for excellence and strive for their families to put food on the table for them. Minorities on welfare lack that pride and dignity and something needs to be done to turn that diseased hand out mentality they have that the democrats and that communist MLK put upon the American taxpayers back in the 60s. Anyway Palin needs to be our candidate to combat this epidemic that is fleecing America. She will get the support of the oilfield here as well as small business all over the US if Obama doesn't extend Bush tax cuts. If he doesn't extend them, she will hammer him all the way to the White House and send him packing.

Last edited:

The blacks are keeping themselves where they are. There is no more excuses. They need to start listening to what Bill Cosby is trying to tell them, or simply quit bitching. I'm so tired of listening to this shit.

Answer this, dufus, are the blacks any better off now that they got a black in office?

Have they EVER been better off when any dem has been in office?

The answer to both is a resounding NO!

Wake the fuck up, and shove your partisan BS up your loony liberal ass.

Christ, liberals are whiney fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Vanity Fair lol and MSNBC. That's total hearsay. You pick the most liberal sources who are in the tank for Obama like the Daily KOS and Huffington Post. That figures and you must be a liberal then. Look, Palin met thousands who turned up to see her at all hours. I am sure some were dissappointed but hey, that's life. Why do you think those thousands lined up and bought her book? Poor Romney couldn't achieve that with his book. As far as debating Obama, she will eat him alive like she did in the debates against two well seasoned governors in which she took the job from them and went on to have a stellar record as governor. That shows she is smart and it's proof that she had more executive experience that the community organizer and jr Senator by default in his 143 days as Senator. What did you think of her record at policy making? Be specific.

Um... no? I'm specifically telling you shut the fuck up, because you aren't a teacher giving out homework assignments. Arrogant! Do you want me to cite my sources too? How long? 250 words? Times New roman? Font size 12? Go bark orders at someone else.

I don't need Vanity Fair or MSNBC to tell me about Palin. I can listen and watch her speak and know immediately that she is a phony, but so are lots of politicians. What worries me is her appeal to fear, her COMPLETE lack of credentials and intellectual prowess or capital, and her inability to discern fact from fiction, spewing republican talk points ad nauseum simply to win the base, to fight the politicized war against the left, because that is what everyone is supposed to do nowadays. The right fight the left, the left fight the right. Just everyone, shut the fuck up, and fix the godamn country.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KI-tVJFCA&feature=related

Um... no? I'm specifically telling you shut the fuck up, because you aren't a teacher giving out homework assignments. Arrogant! Do you want me to cite my sources too? How long? 250 words? Times New roman? Font size 12? Go bark orders at someone else.

I don't need Vanity Fair or MSNBC to tell me about Palin. I can listen and watch her speak and know immediately that she is a phony, but so are lots of politicians. What worries me is her appeal to fear, her COMPLETE lack of credentials and intellectual prowess or capital, and her inability to discern fact from fiction, spewing republican talk points ad nauseum simply to win the base, to fight the politicized war against the left, because that is what everyone is supposed to do nowadays. The right fight the left, the left fight the right. Just everyone, shut the fuck up, and fix the godamn country.
I don't think you know what her record was as governor. That's why you can't comment on it. You don't know her policies she enacted that gave her a whopping 90 % approval rating as governor. Again Mr. newspolitics , what did you agree or disagree with pertaining to her record as governor and why ?

Last edited:
USArmyRetired, you are look some of our "constitutional experts" who want to interpret our history as stopping in 1791. You do the same thing with SP. In fact, she was inverted in the polls when she left office. If the GOP nominates her for the candidacy, the GOP hands the election to the Dems.

USArmyRetired, you are look some of our "constitutional experts" who want to interpret our history as stopping in 1791. You do the same thing with SP. In fact, she was inverted in the polls when she left office. If the GOP nominates her for the candidacy, the GOP hands the election to the Dems.

Utter nonsense Jake. The people were not aware of her record and accomplishments because of the medias love for Obama. They kept it out of the news. This time will be different. All they did was attack her character and concentrate on allegations made up by her rivals without factchecking them. That's all. Now the media is obssessed again following her every move and this new show will put some things to rest and people will figure out she is not the person the media demonized her to be. Also on the other hand if Obama doesn't extend the Bush tax cuts you will see her waltz right into the oval office because business large and small will be furious. He would be stupid to raise taxes right after they got their butts handed to them two weeks ago. She would hammer him on it ferociously.

USArmyRetired, she is not acceptable to the American voter. Go study the polls, not your magic crystal.

Forum List

Back