Oustanding News: Palin leads in Texas, Wisconsin, Maine, W. Virginia. Ties in Minneso

Seeing as though you never served, I take your insult to my service with a grain o' salt.....But then I take everything you say with a grain o' salt, simply because you've been fully proven to be an abject liar up here, time and time again!

Fact is, I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you were one of those draft dodging lil' pieces o' shit who burned american flags and spat upon our troops back in the day......No doubt whatsoever......I dare you to come spit in my face!........I'll clean your fuckin' clock, and then some!......So, BRING IT!

You're an angry fool, Jane. Just a silly lil' girl stuck in the sixties, and mommy's basement for life......Really must suck to be you.

That is why I and 18 others in our home town, all veterans decorated and proven true blue, were honored at the local high school last Thursday. I only mention it to demonstrate that I can and will spit in the faces of cowards like you, who somehow got into the service. Threaten me, sissy girl, you should think very seriously about that. :lol: You are such a loser, son. Don't dish it if you can't take it, sissy girl.

Last edited:
Reagan was a criminal?

Seriously Jane, you're a fuckin' idiot!

Seriously, TwistedJoker, you are a loon if you believe he did not know and or approve of Iran Contra, which was against the law.
So, why wasn't he charged, lil' girl?

I mean, Clinton was impeached for being the lying lil' piece o' shit he was fully proven to be......Why wasn't Reagan charged, or impeached?

You loons are just too damn funny. It just drives you fools bonkers that you can't come up with anybody even comparable to Reagan in presidential greatness....I mean seriously, the best you idiots could come up with was Obama's inept ass?........What a bunch o' idiots!....Thanks a lot ya' clowns!.....Ya' fucked this great country up for generations to come......LOSERS!

Clinton was found not guilty.

i think she is great, as do we all.

What are you talking about????
Once people sit down and study Palins record on policy as governor, they will understand that she will be hard to beat. That was kept from the masses the last time by the media.

No one here, I think, is doubting that SP can be a serious contender for the GOP nomination in 2012, USArmyRetired. What we do know is that you are truly having a clearance sale upstairs in your attic if you think she can be elected. The poll numbers and common sense clearly demonstrate that is next to impossible.

I concede that Palin will be hard to beat. She is universally loved and respected by all Americans. Obama would not have a prayer against her and she would humiliate him in a debate because he won't have a teleprompter.

Everyone knows it was McCain that lost the election in spite of everything Palin tried to do to bail him out. Her 2 1/2 years as governor of Alaska were the finest of any governor in history. Too bad the lame stream media drove her out of office

The Republicans would be fools not to nominate her in 2012....She would be unbeatable
Well RW, I'm still waitin' for the day when you actually ad something intelligent to a debate. But i'm gettin' kinda tired of waitin' for it to happen.....I mean, I like ya' and all, but Jesus man, i'm just askin' for one intelligent thing at some point in time.

You want intelligence and Palin in the same post?

I don't think that is possible
That's what the tea partiers like best about Palin.

Good for Palin. I love things like this because anything positive for her drives a lot of lefties nuts.

Was thinking this morning of the many Palin threads that'll pop up next Monday after her Alaska series premiers Sunday night. The loons will be out in force, you betcha.

Drives us nuts? Nah. I for one was hardly paying attention.

Good for Palin. I love things like this because anything positive for her drives a lot of lefties nuts.

Was thinking this morning of the many Palin threads that'll pop up next Monday after her Alaska series premiers Sunday night. The loons will be out in force, you betcha.

Drives us nuts? Nah. I for one was hardly paying attention.

All the more power to her and the family for making it big time in the eye of the public. They are making $ hands over fists, Good for them. Being prime time in the E-world is not the same as being ready for the big time, other than wanna be politicians actors like Ronnie and Arnold.

Last edited:
I think she perfectly represents Republicans. And I mean "perfectly".

She represents their worldview. Their feelings on education. Their understanding of national and foreign issues. She exemplifies their understanding of science. She shares their view of corporate regulation. She feels compassion equal to that of the majority of what Republicans feel for the elderly, the infirm, the unemployed. She shares their "family values". She is as honest as most Republicans. She is white and Christian just like 90% of the Republican Party so we know they identify.

Last edited by a moderator:

She represents their worldview. Their feelings on education. Their understanding of national and foreign issues. She exemplifies their understanding of science. She shares their view of corporate regulation. She feels compassion equal to that of the majority of what Republicans feel for the elderly, the infirm, the unemployed. She shares their "family values". She is as honest as most Republicans. She is white and Christian just like 90% of the Republican Party so we know they identify.

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. Obama also confirms that David Duke was right about affirmitive action and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana to the house of representatives. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

Last edited:

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. This also confirms that David Duke was right and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.
That pretty typical thinking in St. Tammany Parish I'll bet.

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. This also confirms that David Duke was right and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.
That pretty typical thinking in St. Tammany Parish I'll bet.

Shhh, don't tell it that Obama never got "Affirmative Action". You might distract it and it has a "ring" to protect.

Smeagol_5.jpg

There is nothing wrong with a return of a white person back to power in the White House. Palin will be that person. With Obama it has been proven that he is not up to the task as with most affirmitive action candidates for work. Obama has proven on a large scale that affirmitive action fails. Obama also confirms that David Duke was right about affirmitive action and that is how he was elected here in Louisiana to the house of representatives. The voters listened to him. What Palin needs to do is gain a platform on ending generational welfare for families who are able to work instead of milking the system that leads to educational breakdowns and drug use in most minority families.

USArmyRetired, (waving a hand in front of his eyes, which register nothing), none of the above matters. She is not qualified, she does not have the support, she can never generate more than 30 to 35% of the voters to her cause.

She can't be elected. If she runs, you get your non-white president for another four years.

USArmyRetired, (waving a hand in front of his eyes, which register nothing), none of the above matters. She is not qualified, she does not have the support, she can never generate more than 30 to 35% of the voters to her cause.

She can't be elected. If she runs, you get your non-white president for another four years.

I hope she does run. Can you imagine the debates? The hilarity? The fodder for all the late night comics?
I want her to explain her views or "foreign policy".
I want her to explain her views on "education", WITH the eye roll.
I want to hear her energy policy.
Sarah will bring humor to the political process. Well, to one side of it, at least.

Seeing as though you never served, I take your insult to my service with a grain o' salt.....But then I take everything you say with a grain o' salt, simply because you've been fully proven to be an abject liar up here, time and time again!

Fact is, I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you were one of those draft dodging lil' pieces o' shit who burned american flags and spat upon our troops back in the day......No doubt whatsoever......I dare you to come spit in my face!........I'll clean your fuckin' clock, and then some!......So, BRING IT!

You're an angry fool, Jane. Just a silly lil' girl stuck in the sixties, and mommy's basement for life......Really must suck to be you.

That is why I and 18 others in our home town, all veterans decorated and proven true blue, were honored at the local high school last Thursday. I only mention it to demonstrate that I can and will spit in the faces of cowards like you, who somehow got into the service. Threaten me, sissy girl, you should think very seriously about that. :lol: You are such a loser, son. Don't dish it if you can't take it, sissy girl.
Yeah, like I believe you......You are a proven liar.

And no, it's not a threat...It's an invite to come spit in my face. Bring it pussy!......Attack my service face to face. Come on man, you've got the balls to do it on the board so, surely you must have have the balls to do it face to face......What are you so affraid of ya' fuckin' poser?........BRING IT!

Fuckin' lying lil' douchebag.

Oh she has the credentials more than Obama and as she won in Alaska she will win because the people will see through the crappy media bias towards Obama this time around and the people will actually see what a good job she did as governor with executive experience.

You attacked me and you cried when I kicked your balls up between your shoulders so all can hear while I am thumping on them. Me, a liar? Not at all, sissy girl, and you know it. I also know that what you think, say, or whatever you do is simply unimportant. If you truly served, I hope somebody thanked you personally on Thursday. And I hope that meant a lot to you. That ceremony certainly did to me and my comrades. Now, respectfully, ranger rick, slink off to the ville and get drunk.

Last edited:

Oh she has the credentials more than Obama and as she won in Alaska she will win because the people will see through the crappy media bias towards Obama this time around and the people will actually see what a good job she did as governor with executive experience.

You silly, silly goof. That is exactly what the Dems want, and you and the rest of morons will give them their victory and health care untouched and unchanged and forever.

You attacked me and you cried when I kicked your balls up between your shoulders so all can hear while I am thumping on them. Me, a liar? Not at all, sissy girl, and you know it. I also know that what you think, say, or whatever you do is simply unimportant. If you truly served, I hope somebody thanked you personally on Thursday. And I hope that meant a lot to you. That ceremony certainly did to me and my comrades. Now, respectfully, ranger rick, slink off to the ville and get drunk.
So tell me, girly man. When did you slink off to the Dante/GeorgePhillip sewer of attacking peoples service?........What's next, ya' gonna call me a baby killer?

Fact is, sweetpea, I don't slink to that level, regardless of the debate. That's reserved for the pussies.......A supposed vet attacking another vets service only calls into question the attackers own service.

Btw, I don't get drunk. Can't stand the feeling. I prefer a couple o' tokes on occasion.

The invitations there Jane. Anytime you wanna man up, just let me know!

I'm with you on this one pal...

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer and can't speak without a teleprompter. Someone as experienced and polished as Palin would have no trouble beating a Muslim, elitist, racist like Obama

Lets both do everything we can to be sure she gets the Republican nomination

I'm with you on this one pal...

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer and can't speak without a teleprompter. Someone as experienced and polished as Palin would have no trouble beating a Muslim, elitist, racist like Obama

Lets both do everything we can to be sure she gets the Republican nomination
She's not going to get the nomination......She's not ready. Not even close.

Face it RW. You people need to start coming up with an alternative other than Obama...He's dug his hole. Particularly after this disastrous Asia tour.

So tell me, girly man. When did you slink off to the Dante/GeorgePhillip sewer of attacking peoples service?........What's next, ya' gonna call me a baby killer?

Fact is, sweetpea, I don't slink to that level, regardless of the debate. That's reserved for the pussies.......A supposed vet attacking another vets service only calls into question the attackers own service.

Btw, I don't get drunk. Can't stand the feeling. I prefer a couple o' tokes on occasion.

The invitations there Jane. Anytime you wanna man up, just let me know!

You can't take what you dish. Leave the service out of it, apologize, and we can move on. But, no, you do not dictate the rules, ranger rick. You will never dictate the rules. Man up? Son, this is not high school. Think on it for the night.

Forum List

Back