Our system is broken, but can it be fixed?

Our Republic is in peril. I don’t believe that there remains much doubt: We long ago went off course. We are a republic because that’s the path that was chosen for us at our outset. We sought to avoid a monarchy and we had legitimate and justified concerns about the dangers of excess caused by a “democracy.” The Framers plotted a different course for us.

If our Founders and Framers were around today to collectively see what America might try to do to get back US back on course, I suspect they’d be stymied by our fractured electorate.

Not just the divide between so-called liberals and conservatives or between the two major political Parties; but all manner of other divides. We’re screwed if the only time we unite as a people is against a common enemy like al qaeda.
Without a major cultural shift we're done. It just a matter of how long we circle the drain.

From annual riots to woke shit so woke even some democrats are barking back at it,

We're done

All the MAGAs I know are, even though I hear their ratings are down now that somebody else is delivering their conspiracy theories each night.
Yeah....as opposed to the conspiracy theories about Russian Collusion, insurrection, and all of the white racists running around in blackface beating the shit out of people in H.S. classrooms.

We elected "R". We had them in place in GA AZ PA WI MI and they allowed the takeover.
Many "R" actually worked overtime to prevent any look into the Election Fraud.
That was when I knew it is hopeless without complete "changing of the guard".
One guy above says "not all of them are bad". I can't think of any good ones? They must be censored by the MSM.

We on the right have nothing in common with the left. It's time we go our separate ways. The left can go live their liberal dream in their own lands while we MAGA in ours.

I'm ready for the National Divorce.

They will cry and whine because without us, they will have no workforce to earn the money to support their habits.

Of course it scares you. Fox has all the MAGAs scared of everything 24/7 . Is there anything remaining that you aren't scared of?

I love how you "thought" of that all by yourself!

MAGA Ultra MAGA Mega MAGA

MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA :eek::eek: MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA

Biden is running and he wants to finish the job.
IMG_20230502_163603_607.jpg

Our Republic is in peril. I don’t believe that there remains much doubt: We long ago went off course. We are a republic because that’s the path that was chosen for us at our outset. We sought to avoid a monarchy and we had legitimate and justified concerns about the dangers of excess caused by a “democracy.” The Framers plotted a different course for us.

If our Founders and Framers were around today to collectively see what America might try to do to get back US back on course, I suspect they’d be stymied by our fractured electorate.

Not just the divide between so-called liberals and conservatives or between the two major political Parties; but all manner of other divides. We’re screwed if the only time we unite as a people is against a common enemy like al qaeda.
No, Never the twain shall meet.

MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
Doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?

MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA

I love it when they say MAGA MAGA MAGA, but when I ask them to say it again, they run away.

Why do they do that?

Forum List

Back