Our system is broken, but can it be fixed?

Ok. Fox has been the main trough you MAGAs have gotten your slop from till now. Doesn't matter if you are going to a different trough if it's still the same slop coming out of the same slop bucket.
No.....most of us dumped Fox years ago. After the 2016 debate we started looking for alternative news sources.
You're over 6 years behind the curve.
The only thing Fox News is good for is for you leftists to target and criticize.
This is what communists always do.
They give you a demon to blame all of their shit on and it keeps you from looking at the true source of your anger.
That source is the Democrat Party and their corrupt media in all it's forms.

No.....most of us dumped Fox years ago. After the 2016 debate we started looking for alternative news sources.
You're over 6 years behind the curve.
The only thing Fox News is good for is for you leftists to target and criticize.
This is what communists always do.
They give you a demon to blame all of their shit on and it keeps you from looking at the true source of your anger.
That source is the Democrat Party and their corrupt media in all it's forms.
Like I said before.
1683752227355.png

Fox pretty much revealed themselves when they bushwhacked Trump during one of the 2016 debates.
I stopped trusting them after that.
Nagological Warfare

#MeAgain Kelly baiting Trump with her snobbish Femininny antics showed that Fox and CNN come from the same pampered and bossy clique. Blondie was really respected at Fox, which revealed that it was fake-Populist trying to sucker us into supporting its photogenic elitism.

Our Republic is in peril. I don’t believe that there remains much doubt: We long ago went off course. We are a republic because that’s the path that was chosen for us at our outset. We sought to avoid a monarchy and we had legitimate and justified concerns about the dangers of excess caused by a “democracy.” The Framers plotted a different course for us.

If our Founders and Framers were around today to collectively see what America might try to do to get back US back on course, I suspect they’d be stymied by our fractured electorate.

Not just the divide between so-called liberals and conservatives or between the two major political Parties; but all manner of other divides. We’re screwed if the only time we unite as a people is against a common enemy like al qaeda.
Not without a second revolutionary war. Not without that. Go BACK to what the country was SUPPOSED TO BE.

A REPUBLIC....

Get entirely RID of these pathetic demented losers crying racism. They are too contaminated after generations of brainwashing without any real counter balance.

Present facts to the thoroughly contaminated and it doesn't nothing.

Their condition, except by a true miracle, is completely irreversible.

That's what we're dealing with and the reality.

Forum List

Back