Democrats in Colorado vote down bill making indecent exposure to kids a felony.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But why did they vote it down? They said they voted it down because it might be used against drag queens and the alphabet people.

In other words, their only concern was protecting certain political groups they did not want to piss off.

It has NOTHING to do with what is best for children.

There is the proof that the DNC care nothing about people, just political power.

But why did they vote it down? They said they voted it down because it might be used against drag queens and the alphabet people.

In other words, their only concern was protecting certain political groups they did not want to piss off.

There is the proof that the DNC care nothing about people, just political power.

It is no longer even a question that the DemoKKKrat party is a child abuse cult.

It is no longer even a question that the DemoKKKrat party is a child abuse cult.
Not only did Democrats admit that they only care about their pet political groups that support them, and not children, they also basically admitted that drag queens are lewd and will, at some point, expose themselves to minors because that is their nature.

Wow. Is this a popular position to take? Really,.let's think about this. If I am running aganst such a person I know how I am going to approach thw campaign. It's different if the had a legal reason to vote down, maybe wanted more clarity rather than blanket penalties (I dislike blanket penalties for certain cloudy charges), but to defend a certain group? They are essentialy characterizing them as criminals and creeps.

Last edited:

Republicans should try again with a bill that's actually about indecent exposure

Your article contains the reasons people voted against the bill. Maybe you should try reading it.
I was going by what the article was saying

Are you saying you read the bill and have additional info

If so, what is it?

Forum List

Back