Our system is broken, but can it be fixed?

Once again, a jerk-off libtard imagines that disagreement with the pathetic way it tries to “think” constitutes error.

Pssst. It doesn’t, Fakey Jakey. You’re an assclown. And that’s about the extent of your value here. Can you count to zero?

I didn’t think so.
Your inability to see your error is your own incompetence and in no way reflects upon me.

I don’t. At all. Of course I’m not a twat though.
You posted it.
Who’s trying to kill you, dope? :cuckoo:
:itsok:

Nobody, you stupid twat. You are a very diseased rancid twat.

Take a sabbatical. Take a few years off to study rhetoric and hyperbole and things like analogies.

Come back — never. 👍

At least since Tucker’s departure. :rolleyes:
As if ratings don’t exist.
Most Fox News viewers aren't MAGA.
Problem with you assholes is you all think that anyone who doesn't vote Democrat is MAGA and is a member of the KKK or some other stupid extremist group.
Most people who vote Republican are the most normal people in America.

Most Fox News viewers aren't MAGA.
Problem with you assholes is you all think that anyone who doesn't vote Democrat is MAGA and is a member of the KKK or some other stupid extremist group.
Most people who vote Republican are the most normal people in America.
Who shoot black kids through their door. :rolleyes:

Who shoot black kids through their door. :rolleyes:
Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC are all working together to get us to hate each other.
They want this country to be at each other's throats.
Divide and conquer.
This shit is bound to happen.
They use the media to create a climate of fear and just wait for the weak, the insane, and the criminal element to lose their nut.

Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC are all working together to get us to hate each other.
They want this country to be at each other's throats.
Divide and conquer.
This shit is bound to happen.
They use the media to create a climate of fear and just wait for the weak, the insane, and the criminal element to lose their nut.
Except that guy watched Fox.

Except that guy watched Fox.
If you say so.
Again.....the media, all forms of media, is planting subliminal messages to get us to act a specific way.
Most people cannot comprehend that they're being manipulated because they've never been trained in psychological operation tactics.
Course people like myself have.
The FBI and the CIA are using the media to turn America into Venezuela.

If you say so.
Again.....the media, all forms of media, is planting subliminal messages to get us to act a specific way.
Most people cannot comprehend that they're being manipulated because they've never been trained in psychological operation tactics.
Course people like myself have.
The FBI and the CIA are using the media to turn America into Venezuela.
:cuckoo:

Most MAGAs aren't watching Fox anymore.
WTF??? :wtf:
Ok. Fox has been the main trough you MAGAs have gotten your slop from till now. Doesn't matter if you are going to a different trough if it's still the same slop coming out of the same slop bucket.
1683751947614.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back