Our system is broken, but can it be fixed?

Doesn't leave you all with a lot of options, does it?
Fox has been ruining people for years.
Fox News haters and Fox News watchers.

The only people that don't buy their BS anymore are the watchers.
The Fox News haters will always hate them....till their Democrat masters tell them something else to hate.

The problem is America is never going to be the same after this.

Let me see if I got this right: until like a week ago, you had no problem with Fox New 'cause your boy Tucker was doing his Viktor Orban shit. But now that he's gone, Fox is Pravda? LOL.

The Fox News haters will always hate them....till their Democrat masters tell them something else to hate.

I don't think some white bitch boy with a bow tie is that important.

But you had to comment on it all the same because you’re a big fan of what a dope like you considers “tripe.” Ok. Sure. :itsok:
Incoherency is your strong suit as always.

OF COURSE tripe needs to be pointed out and ridiculed, that doesn't make me a fan of tripe itself, dummy.

My day would be just fine without seeing your partisan brain farts and hysteria.

Last edited:
i like your quick edit. But I saw your usual imbecility, again. 😎

Anyway, you must be a fan of tripe. It’s all you post, ya shithead.

Great, you've understood why your argument was stupid and switched to some other assertive bs.

As you were.

Phax has never been news. It's always been an entertainment company.

Let me see if I got this right: until like a week ago, you had no problem with Fox New 'cause your boy Tucker was doing his Viktor Orban shit. But now that he's gone, Fox is Pravda? LOL.

I don't think some white bitch boy with a bow tie is that important.
No.
Fox pretty much revealed themselves when they bushwhacked Trump during one of the 2016 debates.
I stopped trusting them after that.
Then I found out that Murdock's liberal kids and their wives were running the place.
When they set up Rodger Ailes they pretty much ended much of their conservative programming, and their trustworthiness.
They went from being fair and balanced to being deceptive, manipulative. Much the way CNN and MSNBC are.

No.
Fox pretty much revealed themselves when they bushwhacked Trump during one of the 2016 debates.
I stopped trusting them after that.
Then I found out that Murdock's liberal kids and their wives were running the place.
When they set up Rodger Ailes they pretty much ended much of their conservative programming, and their trustworthiness.
They went from being fair and balanced to being deceptive, manipulative. Much the way CNN and MSNBC are.
Phax was never fair and balanced. They were set up to counter program the perceived bias of actual news outlets.

So, you can stop lying about that. They have always been a conservative propaganda source.

Morons like you are so totally blinded by your partisan preconceptions that it doesn’t even dawn on you that we don’t think the way you imagine we do.

President Potato is a fucking wreck. His administration is a disaster. Why on Earth anyone supports that Alzheimer victim is a mystery. And why any thinking individual would approve of his desire to “finish” the shit he has started is also a puzzlement.

But vermin like you can go ahead and genuflect to the moron who thinks “Made in America” is two words.
On the contrary.
It’s been obvious for some time that you dopes are “special” in your ability to “ think”.
The last several years have been simply attempting to mitigate the hapless fucktardery you foist regularly.
The debt ceiling “ fight” being the latest example.

On the contrary.
It’s been obvious for some time that you dopes are “special” in your ability to “ think”.
The last several years have been simply attempting to mitigate the hapless fucktardery you foist regularly.
The debt ceiling “ fight” being the latest example.
Once again, a jerk-off libtard imagines that disagreement with the pathetic way it tries to “think” constitutes error.

Pssst. It doesn’t, Fakey Jakey. You’re an assclown. And that’s about the extent of your value here. Can you count to zero?

I didn’t think so.

Forum List

Back