Our President Says Stupid Stuff Some More

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.
And you are a typical liberal. Uninformed, full of emotion and highly opinionated. Trump ran on this policy, it came as no surprise to anyone that doesn't get their news through leftist media outlets. It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well, until a better vetting process is in place.

I don't care what word they use to describe it, although the word ban has permanent connotations. The word freeze would be better imo because it has a temporary assumption.

It's just like a lib to get their bowels in an uproar over the words and not give a shit about the harm that could come to us. As proven in Europe. I don't hate liberalism, I despise it for the brainwashing propagandizing corrupt institution that it is.
Too bad you called another poster "uninformed" while making an utter dumbass of yourself...
Case in point:
It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well
Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.
Pres. Obama NEVER placed or advocated for a total ban of all Muslims anywhere in the world...stop pulling fox news out your ass...

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.
I said troubled regions as outlined by obama. Pop your head out of your ass, clean the shit out of your eyes and try reading again.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.

Another butthurt Leftard thread
No. I'm disappointed you would say that. I'm not a screecher just making noise because we lost. This is real, whether the Trump supporters want to admit it or not. I know English. I know what certain words mean. When Spicer comes out and declares a ban is not a ban, it is the same as the day he came out and said Trump had more people at his inauguration than any President in history. And we will believe it, by God.
Believe it or not, this is not a good thing, folks. And believe it or not, it worries me as much as anything else going on in this administration.
So you get worried by every administration. Correct?
Cause the only difference is this guy is orange

Yes, he is orange, and being so he is a person of color.

Badmouthing persons of color is RACISM.

And you are a typical liberal. Uninformed, full of emotion and highly opinionated. Trump ran on this policy, it came as no surprise to anyone that doesn't get their news through leftist media outlets. It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well, until a better vetting process is in place.

I don't care what word they use to describe it, although the word ban has permanent connotations. The word freeze would be better imo because it has a temporary assumption.

It's just like a lib to get their bowels in an uproar over the words and not give a shit about the harm that could come to us. As proven in Europe. I don't hate liberalism, I despise it for the brainwashing propagandizing corrupt institution that it is.
Too bad you called another poster "uninformed" while making an utter dumbass of yourself...
Case in point:
It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well
Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.
Pres. Obama NEVER placed or advocated for a total ban of all Muslims anywhere in the world...stop pulling fox news out your ass...

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.
I said troubled regions as outlined by obama. Pop your head out of your ass, clean the shit out of your eyes and try reading again.
Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

Pres. Obama never authorized a 90 ban.

Case in point:

Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

"Pres. Obama never authorized a 90 ban."

No it was a SIX MONTH ban instead.

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart

President Trump is using the same law that Barack Obama used six times to bar people from certain nations and all six nations that Obama barred people from were Muslim nations, yet there was no Leftist Maniac Bedwetting about that of course.

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Also where was the Leftist Maniac Bedwetting when Barack Obama in the last days of his Administration banned Cuban immigrants by ending the Wet Foot, Dry Foot Policy?

Obama announces end to 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cuban refugees

Cubans are now looking to President Trump to reverse that vindictive Obama action, Cubans who want to still escape the Communist Dictatorship craphole that's Cuba.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/...der-policy-wet-foot-dry-foot-obama-trump.html

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.

No. I'm disappointed you would say that. I'm not a screecher just making noise because we lost. This is real, whether the Trump supporters want to admit it or not. I know English. I know what certain words mean. When Spicer comes out and declares a ban is not a ban, it is the same as the day he came out and said Trump had more people at his inauguration than any President in history. And we will believe it, by God.
Believe it or not, this is not a good thing, folks. And believe it or not, it worries me as much as anything else going on in this administration.
If you folks don't want to admit it publicly, fine. As long as you KNOW bullshit when you hear it. He is trying to manipulate you. Don't fall for it. This has been a Public Service Announcement.
I know the guy is full of shit. But I don't agree with acting like its something new. That's something a hack would do, and that's not you.
No, I'm not a hack and this is actually not a hack issue. Do you see any other threads on this subject? It's a propaganda issue. Got me off to a grumpy start first thing this morning when I saw it on the news. Went into the local diner growling "YOUR President is being a jerk." First time I've said that. Hope it's the last time I have to.

If you folks don't want to admit it publicly, fine. As long as you KNOW bullshit when you hear it. He is trying to manipulate you. Don't fall for it. This has been a Public Service Announcement.
I know the guy is full of shit. But I don't agree with acting like its something new. That's something a hack would do, and that's not you.
No, I'm not a hack and this is actually not a hack issue. Do you see any other threads on this subject? It's a propaganda issue. Got me off to a grumpy start first thing this morning when I saw it on the news. Went into the local diner growling "YOUR President is being a jerk." First time I've said that. Hope it's the last time I have to.
He is your President. And he is doing what every other administration has done.
Were you going around saying that when Obama did it ALL the time as well?

Stop. Now. Justification is as bad as denial.

Case in point:

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart

President Trump is using the same law that Barack Obama used six times to bar people from certain nations and all six nations that Obama barred people from were Muslim nations, yet there was no Leftist Maniac Bedwetting about that of course.

Also where was the Leftist Maniac Bedwetting when Barack Obama in the last days of his Administration banned Cuban immigrants by ending the Wet Foot, Dry Foot Policy?

Cubans are now looking to President Trump to reverse that vindictive Obama action, Cubans who want to still escape the Communist Dictatorship craphole that's Cuba.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/...der-policy-wet-foot-dry-foot-obama-trump.html
Let's not turn the thread, Lucy. This is a discussion of propaganda. It's about a Ban is a Ban. That's all I'm up to this a.m.

Case in point:

Let's not turn the thread, Lucy. This is a discussion of propaganda. It's about a Ban is a Ban. That's all I'm up to this a.m.

I was responding to reconmark's comment post # 43, learn to read and follow a thread.

I am not turning the thread, but you are, go away.

This is Zone 3 and my post # 44 is On Topic.

Im not justifying it. He shouldn't be lying. Or having his admin lie. But it happens. They ALL do.

Case in point:Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.

I was responding to reconmark's comment post # 43, learn to read and follow a thread.

It's my fucking thread, and I don't intend on leaving it. Read the OP if you are having difficulty deducing the topic.

Im not justifying it. He shouldn't be lying. Or having his admin lie. But it happens. They ALL do.
You're still justifying it. Some people here are actually repeating it as if it were true. That is not okay and you give it sanction by saying "everyone does it." No they don't, actually. This is far beyond politicians using political spin.

It's my fucking thread, and I don't intend on leaving it. Read the OP if you are having difficulty deducing the topic.

Read the rules we are in Zone 3 Current Events, we are not in a Zone 2 section of the forum.

Also this is how it went, reconmark post # 43

To which I responded with my post # 44.

Now stop being such a stick up the buttocks passive-aggressive so and so.

Read the rules we are in Zone 3 Current Events, we are not in a Zone 2 section of the forum.

Agreed.

A ban can be temporary so it's a stupid thing to concentrate on. Fact is you just want to make an issue of everything Trump.

There are plenty of threads discussing the ban itself and who else has had bans. My beef is with Spicer, Trump's mouthpiece, saying it is not a ban. A ban is a ban, regardless of who did it or when, and it deserves to be called as such.

Did they call Obama's 6 month suspension a ban and have fits over it? if not then the left is stirring the waters any way they can for Trumps 3 month suspension, just as they have anything he is doing. Crying wolf incessantly as the little boy that cried wolf did, well, we all know how that story ended.

I suggest you turn off the news....but I think at this point you're like a rubberneck looking at a car accident.
That's the stupidest suggestion I've ever gotten here. Stop being informed? Is that what Trump will suggest next?
Nope. Stop listening to the fake news coming from the Democrats propagandists. Shut off NBC, CNN and the like. Instead, get your information at alternative sources. If you took the time to go back a few years you'd discover that much of what Democrats are saying right now is total BS. On just about every issue looking at stories from the past, even from their own propaganda sources, it shows their hypocrisy. If you'd just learn to question what they're saying today it would open your eyes.

Did they call Obama's 6 month suspension a ban and have fits over it? if not then the left is stirring the waters any way they can for Trumps 3 month suspension, just as they have anything he is doing. Crying wolf incessantly as the little boy that cried wolf did, well, we all know how that story ended.

I'm not crying Wolf. I'm crying Foul. Maybe Trump should have called it a "suspension" from the start if that word causes less ripples. That would be accurate, at least. What Sean Spicer said, though, is that It is not a ban. It is extreme vetting. That is not what it is. Extreme vetting will be applied to those refugees' applications at some point, once they figure out how they plan to do that, but that is not the word for stopping refugees and visa holders from entering the United States. That is a ban.

The stain melt down continues. It must be global warming. LMAO!

Forum List

Back