Our President Says Stupid Stuff Some More

Lying Bitch, neither trump nor yourself were solely mentioning those regions, otherwise
Former Pres. Obama's name would not have been mentioned to try to justify the bullshit.
Now go lay down and suck a dick...
You have nothing, boy.
Except proving what an ignorant pos you are...boy.
Too bad you have been made the fool.
Humping my leg proved I'm ignorant? What a little boy.
Notice that you are now distancing yourself from the stupid assed assertion you made, after I cited the article you posted...lol.
Please continue to post articles and then make stupid assed statements that those articles directly contradict...lol.
Reading is fundamental...boy.
The growing distance is between your ears. I mentioned the countries as defined by Obama and you tried to twist it into something else. I didn't let you so you're still here shitting in your libtard baby diapers. Like I said, you have nothing, boy.
I see you would like to forget that I may your own article show you to be a chump who can't read.
What you said in your attempt at an intelligent thread was get made a fool of...
Actually your attempt at intelligent thought has nothing...boy,

You have nothing, boy.
Notice that you are now distancing yourself from the stupid assed assertion you made, after I cited the article you posted...lol.
Please continue to post articles and then make stupid assed statements that those articles directly contradict...lol.
The growing distance is between your ears. I mentioned the countries as defined by Obama and you tried to twist it into something else. I didn't let you so you're still here shitting in your libtard baby diapers. Like I said, you have nothing, boy.
I see you would like to forget that I may your own article show you to be a chump who can't read.
What you said in your attempt at an intelligent thread was get made a fool of...
Can you find an adult to translate that for us? Thanks!

Can you find an adult to translate that for us? Thanks!
Apparently like the article you cited, my post simply overwhelmed your simian brain...

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.
Oh jeez! It is not a ban in the same sense that airplane full of money delivered to Iran while the hostages waited for it so they could take off, was not a hostage payment! Get some rest!
They said it was NOT a hostage payment right from the start. They explained why. I rolled my eyes. However, it is not the same as calling it a hostage payment for three days and then saying "It is NOT a hostage payment."
Get the difference?
So, pure lies are better than lies and truth, depending on the day?
It is strictly partisan with libtards! Party before country with libtards!
I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT and I will thank you to remember it.

If you're not a Democrat then why are you distorting the truth?

Forum List

Back