What The Left Has Missed Thus Far...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Not only is Donald Trump fulfilling his campaign promises, (much to the horror of the leftists); he is also doing something decidedly more brilliant. From his scrutiny of the election process, his moratorium on immigration, and soon the deportation of illegals...
When the next election cycle rolls around; the left will have no more backdoor schenanigans left to exploit, and therefore inflate their numbers. No more illegals to vote on their behalf. They will be left with only legitimate American voters to cast ballots on their behalf.

Oh... But it gets worse for you Lefties. Lets not forget another campaign promise Trump made. To clean up the inner cities. That's right. The core legitimate Democrat voting block... Once Trump moves to clean up the inner cities; the blacks in these neighborhoods will move en masse to the Republican ticket.

So while you fools mobilize to protest every little twitch the President makes; I just sit back and laugh while watching what's left of your nearly defunct party get tilled under. The best part? Most of you lemmings are oblivious to what's really happening.

Yours Truly, Vastator.

Not only is Donald Trump fulfilling his campaign promises, (much to the horror of the leftists); he is also doing something decidedly more brilliant. From his scrutiny of the election process, his moratorium on immigration, and soon the deportation of illegals...
When the next election cycle rolls around; the left will have no more backdoor schenanigans left to exploit, and therefore inflate their numbers. No more illegals to vote on their behalf. They will be left with only legitimate American voters to cast ballots on their behalf.

Oh... But it gets worse for you Lefties. Lets not forget another campaign promise Trump made. To clean up the inner cities. That's right. The core legitimate Democrat voting block... Once Trump moves to clean up the inner cities; the blacks in these neighborhoods will move en masse to the Republican ticket.

So while you fools mobilize to protest every little twitch the President makes; I just sit back and laugh while watching what's left of your nearly defunct party get tilled under. The best part? Most of you lemmings are oblivious to what's really happening.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
Good thing enough of us came together to "make America great again".

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.
So what is so much greater today than Nov. 8th?

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.
The tears for one....

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.

Immigration from terrorist countries.
New conservative judge just nominated to the SCOTUS.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.

And it's only been a week and a half...

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.
The tears for one....
Yet that doesn't make for a so called great nation...

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.

Immigration from Saudi Arabia? Hmm where 15 of 19 terrorist that committed 9/11 were from? I didn't see that....Must have been missed in the effort to kiss ass..Makes a country less of a great nation..

When does that happen?
Last November.

And it's only been a week and a half...
And already has yet to get a hair cut to conform to military regs...

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.
It's not as cold as expected.

It's getting dark later.

Spring has almost sprung.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?
Last November.
It's not as cold as expected.

It's getting dark later.

Spring has almost sprung.
It does come earlier here than up north...

When does that happen?
Last November.

Immigration from Saudi Arabia? Hmm where 15 of 19 terrorist that committed 9/11 were from? I didn't see that....Must have been missed in the effort to kiss ass..Makes a country less of a great nation..

Nice deflection asshole. SA at least has a functioning government that we work with, and is not a war zone. If Trump added it, you would cry about it just like all the other countries.

When does that happen?
Last November.

Nice deflection asshole. SA at least has a functioning government that we work with, and is not a war zone. If Trump added it, you would cry about it just like all the other countries.
Sure you keep on believing that and join the Wahhabism method...

Last November.

None of this changes the fact that your party is in its death throws. 4 years from now, most Americans will deny ever having been part of it. Don't worry. I'm sure President Trump will deliver a touching eulogy...

None of this changes the fact that your party is in its death throws. 4 years from now, most Americans will deny ever having been part of it. Don't worry. I'm sure President Trump will deliver a touching eulogy...
I don't have a party..I learned to steer clear of any affiliation since 1984..I voted for Trumpet this time,since Hillary is/was and always will be hated the most in my book..but please don't stop projecting that you know me, it makes it so much funner....

I don't have a party..I learned to steer clear of any affiliation since 1984..I voted for Trumpet this time,since Hillary is/was and always will be hated the most in my book..but please don't stop projecting that you know me, it makes it so much funner....
By your "fruits" I shall know you...

By your "fruits" I shall know you...
7c68c9bf3be09b615aa21b1bae315395.jpg

Forum List

Back