Our President Says Stupid Stuff Some More

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.

Another butthurt Leftard thread
Followed by conservatard butthurt responses

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.
When did you become our President?
What does that mean?
It means you say stupid stuff. Katyushas are in the mail.

No. I'm disappointed you would say that. I'm not a screecher just making noise because we lost. This is real, whether the Trump supporters want to admit it or not. I know English. I know what certain words mean. When Spicer comes out and declares a ban is not a ban, it is the same as the day he came out and said Trump had more people at his inauguration than any President in history. And we will believe it, by God.
Believe it or not, this is not a good thing, folks. And believe it or not, it worries me as much as anything else going on in this administration.

When did you become our President?
What does that mean?
It means you say stupid stuff. Katyushas are in the mail.
Well, if you're trying to make a point, you fail. I still have no idea what you mean.

I suggest you turn off the news....but I think at this point you're like a rubberneck looking at a car accident.
That's the stupidest suggestion I've ever gotten here. Stop being informed? Is that what Trump will suggest next?

The intent of the suggestion was for you to stop being misinformed by the Trump haters in the MSM
How do you misinform anyone when they are simply filming Sean Spicer speaking? It was Sean's words that upset me, not anything the MSM said. He said IT IS NOT A BAN.
Of course it's a ban, and it isn't going to help to call it a "duck."

You should know that your OP is in fact Orwellian Newspeak and Doublespeak.
How so? I'd REALLY like to have you explain that in detail for me.

No. I'm disappointed you would say that. I'm not a screecher just making noise because we lost. This is real, whether the Trump supporters want to admit it or not. I know English. I know what certain words mean. When Spicer comes out and declares a ban is not a ban, it is the same as the day he came out and said Trump had more people at his inauguration than any President in history. And we will believe it, by God.
Believe it or not, this is not a good thing, folks. And believe it or not, it worries me as much as anything else going on in this administration.
So you get worried by every administration. Correct?
Cause the only difference is this guy is orange

not surprising. the more insane things he says, the less people look at the truly dangerous things he's actually DOING

You should know that your OP is in fact Orwellian Newspeak and Doublespeak.

only to insane trumpsters who think there's such a thing as "alternate facts".

loon

not surprising. the more insane things he says, the less people look at the truly dangerous things he's actually DOING
Whats he doing that is so dangerous?

They are just in denial as they got taken in by a Charlatan, who has lied about showing his taxes, Mexico paying for a wall, and now is trying to start a war which he says he does not want, any attack is now on the Trumps admin.
A ban is a ban, we all know what it is, and there was no reason for it.

You were here on earth for all of the meat puppet faggot's term right?

There was a daily stream of lies, spin, deflection, misinformation and manipulation.

Didn't worry you then though.

If you folks don't want to admit it publicly, fine. As long as you KNOW bullshit when you hear it. He is trying to manipulate you. Don't fall for it. This has been a Public Service Announcement.

If you folks don't want to admit it publicly, fine. As long as you KNOW bullshit when you hear it. He is trying to manipulate you. Don't fall for it. This has been a Public Service Announcement.
I know the guy is full of shit. But I don't agree with acting like its something new. That's something a hack would do, and that's not you.

And you are a typical liberal. Uninformed, full of emotion and highly opinionated. Trump ran on this policy, it came as no surprise to anyone that doesn't get their news through leftist media outlets. It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well, until a better vetting process is in place.

I don't care what word they use to describe it, although the word ban has permanent connotations. The word freeze would be better imo because it has a temporary assumption.

It's just like a lib to get their bowels in an uproar over the words and not give a shit about the harm that could come to us. As proven in Europe. I don't hate liberalism, I despise it for the brainwashing propagandizing corrupt institution that it is.
Too bad you called another poster "uninformed" while making an utter dumbass of yourself...
Case in point:
It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well
Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.
Pres. Obama NEVER placed or advocated for a total ban of all Muslims anywhere in the world...stop pulling fox news out your ass...

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.

Forum List

Back