Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
Trump "believes", so you believe. :lmao:

Only Donald Trump is wise enough to be weak against our adversaries so we can save our fighting strength in case we need to go to war against our allies.

“That was going to be a war that could have been a World War III, to be honest with you,” Mr. Trump said at a cabinet meeting last month.

“Anybody else but me, you’d be in war right now,” he told reporters a few days later. “And I can tell you, the previous administration would have been in war right now if that was extended. You would, right now, be in a nice, big, fat war in Asia with North Korea if I wasn’t elected president.”

Then he repeated it to a national audience in his State of the Union address: “If I had not been elected president of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea with potentially millions of people killed.”

Our President prevented millions of people from being killed in a second Korean Waf

Where is his Nobel Peace Prize?​

“That was going to be a war that could have been a World War III, to be honest with you,” Mr. Trump said at a cabinet meeting last month.

“Anybody else but me, you’d be in war right now,” he told reporters a few days later. “And I can tell you, the previous administration would have been in war right now if that was extended. You would, right now, be in a nice, big, fat war in Asia with North Korea if I wasn’t elected president.”

Then he repeated it to a national audience in his State of the Union address: “If I had not been elected president of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea with potentially millions of people killed.”
"to be honest" :auiqs.jpg:

Our President prevented millions of people from being killed in a second Korean Waf

Obammy was given the Nobel Prize just for being black.
President Reagan should have been given the Nobel Prize for ending the cold war and liberating millions of Eastern Europeans.
It was beautiful seeing happy people celebrating that wall coming down.

Hmmmm. I thought Obama did nothing about NK. Now he was ready to go to war .

Trump really needs to get his lies straight .

Obammy was given the Nobel Prize just for being black.
President Reagan should have been given the Nobel Prize for ending the cold war and liberating millions of Eastern Europeans.
It was beautiful seeing happy people celebrating that wall coming down.
Gorby got the Nobel Prize
Reagan helped

Hmmmm. I thought Obama did nothing about NK. Now he was ready to go to war .

Trump really needs to get his lies straight .
Trump is building this fantasy in his mind where Obama was ready to invade and he was the only one capable of stepping in and saving us

How do we get to a point where a hawkish defense posture against a rogue nation is a bad thing to a republican?

He should have just ignored North Korea like all the other presidents. With missiles flying over Japan, I'm sure that wouldm't be a problem. W and O just kicked the can down the road until someone had to deal with it.

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
Anytime tiny donnie says "He told me...", you can bet it's a lie.

Trump "believes", so you believe. :lmao:
That sarcasm stuff can be so tough to spot.....

Anytime tiny donnie says "He told me...", you can bet it's a lie.

Anytime he opens his mouth you can bet it's a lie and have a better than 75% chance you'd win that bet...

He should have just ignored North Korea like all the other presidents. With missiles flying over Japan, I'm sure that wouldm't be a problem. W and O just kicked the can down the road until someone had to deal with it.

NK was under control until Trump showed up . Then Kim started launching missiles in every direction . The result ? Tea and crumpets with the president .

Forum List

Back