Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

And YOUR able to make such remarks how?

WHO insures your right, WITHOUT, retribution, to make such lame fucking statements?

If you had a clue, maybe, and ONLY maybe, you'd be able to figure it out.

People like you just make me puke...............:eusa_silenced:

Easy, Throbbingturret, easy. :eusa_naughty:

What makes you think I need, "Permission to speak my mind, SUH!

Thinking like that, i.e. I need someone or something's special dispensation to say what I think, is betraying your transparently Christo-capitalist, typical Seppo fascist mindset!

You should be asking yourself what ON EARTH made ME think that someone, anyone, needs permission from some, nay, ANY, form of authority to speak their mind.

Besides, I prayed on it before posting and the answer came back in the affirmatve. :rofl: :rofl:

If you trawl back through my posts you’ll find I couldn’t agree more with your sarcastic asessment of the disgustingly sychophantic “Chester B Goode” role we play to The Evil Empire.

"The receiver of stolen goods is worse than the thief."

Or in this case, "The receiver of swollen goods is worse than the Commander in Chief"
Is this the same Evil Empire that helped preserve your tradition of conversing in Queer's English instead of Japanese? Wow, I thought you'd at least be grateful that our great military stood side by side with the Royal Boomerang Regiment and deterred the Japs from taking that little island from you, but it's evident you're still harboring bitter feelings towards US because your lifelong dreams of becoming a geisha-concubine went unfulfilled.

Awwwwww poor 'wittle Chipsy, quick someone give her a hug. :rofl:

And YOUR able to make such remarks how?

WHO insures your right, WITHOUT, retribution, to make such lame fucking statements?

If you had a clue, maybe, and ONLY maybe, you'd be able to figure it out.

People like you just make me puke...............:eusa_silenced:

Some Waffle House warrior and wannabe Waffen S.S "blonde beast" here ougtha find this guy and fill him full of pretend lead!

Consequently, we feel the exigency of accepting, though perhaps uneasily, as a patriotic and civic duty, the imperative never to question the justness or necessity of any war we wage, nor to criticize our political leaders, nor to dissent against their warist policies. As a result, we have become a culture characterized by hypocrisy and arrogance abiding by a view of war that is mythological and self-serving.

....and for those heroes that kill ten thousand A-rabs with the arsebone of a Jew - and don't bat a rugged individualist eyelash,

While all citizens suffer the effects of mythologization, clearly, none suffer as extensively and grievously as the soldiers and marines who must endure the horrors of the battlefield and the families of those killed or injured. Further, mythologization seriously hampers their ability to come to grips with and put their experiences into perspective, to heal from the war or from their loss, and goon with their lives. After having endured the moral ambiguity of guerilla/counterinsurgency warfare, in their efforts to maintain their moral integrity and self-esteem, many soldiers and veterans, feel impelled to staunchly defend the war in which they fought. They embrace the myth because of a dread, perhaps unconscious, that unless their war is remembered as just, and the threat as real, readjustment – living with the trauma and the memories of the horrors of combat – would be unendurable.

Fuckin’ faggot 90 day Marine wonder doan know shit, does he, Boyz?! :mad:

Besides, the guy's an obvious imposter. There wus no fuckin free-speakin' Libruls like him in 'Nam, was there, Throbbinnuts? 'Ceptin' them Orificers :bowdown: that you got permission to speak from, of course. :redface:

The only Christ hatin' Carmmies over there had black pajamas or pith helmets on, didn't they, Cuz!

Is this the same Evil Empire that helped preserve your tradition of conversing in Queer's English instead of Japanese? Wow, I thought you'd at least be grateful that our great military stood side by side with the Royal Boomerang Regiment and deterred the Japs from taking that little island from you, but it's evident you're still harboring bitter feelings towards US because your lifelong dreams of becoming a geisha-concubine went unfulfilled.

Awwwwww poor 'wittle Chipsy, quick someone give her a hug. :rofl:

You're not talking about those useless \!/'s you sent us that hid in Oz "training" while we fought the Jap's in New Guinea, are you? The ones that "Wotton's Mob" had to frog march into action at bayonet point at Buna?

The unbearable loudmouths that threw their rifles and ran like rabbits when they had to face the pathetic remnants of the starving and sick Jap forces that our scratch force of untrained militia had beaten and herded into the supposed trap that these heroes of yours, who couldn't knock a sick moll off a piss pot, had set?

(Do yourself a favour, Dirt. Do not challenge this, because my answers WILL humiliate you)

Incidentally, Milne bay and Kokoda were the first time the Japs had been stopped, NOT Guadalcanal - as you are told ad infinitum by your Hollywood historians.

In fact, when it comes to war you are fed mostly nothing BUT self-congratulatory bullshit. Mainly because there isn't really that much to brag about. :eusa_whistle:

You're not talking about those useless \!/'s you sent us that hid in Oz "training" while we fought the Jap's in New Guinea, are you? The ones that "Wotton's Mob" had to frog march into action at bayonet point at Buna?

The unbearable loudmouths that threw their rifles and ran like rabbits when they had to face the pathetic remnants of the starving and sick Jap forces that our scratch force of untrained militia had beaten and herded into the supposed trap that these heroes of yours, who couldn't knock a sick moll off a piss pot, had set?

(Do yourself a favour, Dirt. Do not challenge this, because my answers WILL humiliate you)

Incidentally, Milne bay and Kokoda were the first time the Japs had been stopped, NOT Guadalcanal - as you are told ad infinitum by your Hollywood historians.

In fact, when it comes to war you are fed mostly nothing BUT self-congratulatory bullshit. Mainly because there isn't really that much to brag about. :eusa_whistle:
LMAO. Your answers don't humiliate anyone but yourself. You're a walking contradiction. Funny how a little prodding gets you to switch back and forth from beaming with Aussie nationalism to indulging in some self-hate for your populations indirect, micro-role in the "global Western imperialism conspiracy." *BOOGAH! BOOGAH! BOOGAH!*

I'm just messing with ya, Chips. I've no real interest in debating with you about World War II or how Australia was colonized by a bunch of horse thieves and liars (AKA the lesser-end rejects and dregs of the society that we kicked out 200 plus years ago. :D ) I'm sure you could successfully defend yourselves against an invading army of spear-chucking Polynesians in dinghies (it'd be a close fight though.) I just enjoy watching you sell out any REAL convictions or principles you might have thought you had. I mean, here's Chipity-do-dah ranting away about how stupid personal religious beliefs are but when a couple of islamofascists from al-queerda drive a couple of planes into our buildings he refers to them as a group of "exasperated people."

HAHAHAHA! :eusa_clap: Al-queerda = exasperated peoples. Good one, Chips. :thup:

You go out of your way to ridicule the Christians but little Rafferty looks the other way when the Islamic fundies go on a suicide mission at the bidding of Allah. Ummmm, sure Chips. I've seen more consistency in diarrhea. I guess America hating trumps your disdain for religion. ;)

Australia was nearly colonised by France - if it had been the food would have been better sooner :lol: It was crappy for years due to the Anglo-Saxon influence. As the French say about Britain it has two sauces and a hundred religions whereas France has two religions and hundreds of sauces.

Anyway it's a really nice place to live :razz:

Australia was nearly colonised by France - if it had been the food would have been better sooner :lol: It was crappy for years due to the Anglo-Saxon influence. As the French say about Britain it has two sauces and a hundred religions whereas France has two religions and hundreds of sauces.

Anyway it's a really nice place to live :razz:

"Anyway it's a really nice place to drink beer."

LMAO. Your answers don't humiliate anyone but yourself. You're a walking contradiction. Funny how a little prodding gets you to switch back and forth from beaming with Aussie nationalism to indulging in some self-hate for your populations indirect, micro-role in the "global Western imperialism conspiracy." *BOOGAH! BOOGAH! BOOGAH!*

I'm just messing with ya, Chips. I've no real interest in debating with you about World War II or how Australia was colonized by a bunch of horse thieves and liars (AKA the lesser-end rejects and dregs of the society that we kicked out 200 plus years ago. :D ) I'm sure you could successfully defend yourselves against an invading army of spear-chucking Polynesians in dinghies (it'd be a close fight though.) I just enjoy watching you sell out any REAL convictions or principles you might have thought you had. I mean, here's Chipity-do-dah ranting away about how stupid personal religious beliefs are but when a couple of islamofascists from al-queerda drive a couple of planes into our buildings he refers to them as a group of "exasperated people."

HAHAHAHA! :eusa_clap: Al-queerda = exasperated peoples. Good one, Chips. :thup:

You go out of your way to ridicule the Christians but little Rafferty looks the other way when the Islamic fundies go on a suicide mission at the bidding of Allah. Ummmm, sure Chips. I've seen more consistency in diarrhea. I guess America hating trumps your disdain for religion. ;)

O-o-h you got me a good one, didncha Girth. Aren’t you a regular little cock-teaser! :rolleyes:

First you come up with the hackneyed and erroneous Seppo reply to an uppity Aussie daring to question American imperialism,

“We saved yo’ ass, you ungrateful piece of white trash. So you owe it to us to be a mute and compliant accomplice to our crimes!”

Then you presume from his predictably irascible reply to your emblematic American bragging that he is a closet clear-weather American patriot like you! :wtf:

In others words, you have used a classic piece of Seppo presumption to construct a typically Seppo straw man argument.

Like, “The 9/11 bombers were reputed to be Muslims, so are most Eye-rakies.” Therefore the Dalek-like legions of robotic Seppo Stormtroopers roll forward into Eye-rak, and EVERY other even remotely Muslim country, chanting their metallic dirge, DESTROY!….DESTROY!…DESTROY!

If you had played out this old American refrain of “We saved yo’ ‘Arssie’ ass” with me, you would have seen there was no way I could have countered your clearly retrospective claim of cock-teasing me without also condemning the contemporaneous Australian Government and its military, i.e. the democratically elected instrument of Australian people.

They, like you are today, were 100% responsible for its action of letting its Christo-capitalist English establishment sycophantically declare war on people who had done nothing to them in order to suck up to the Imperial Poms.

Therefore, when Uncle Sham’s premeditated imperialist shit hit the fan in the Pacific, our Hobsonian choice was either the Imperialistic Japs or their American counterparts.

In hindsight we clearly choose right. But to imply we owe you for our salvation is dead wrong.

In fact the opposite it true. Thousands of Aussie kids died to make the Pacific an American lake and Asians consumers of American goods instead of French, English, and Dutch ones.

We owe America fuck all!

We owe it to ourselves, and WW2 should have made this blatantly obvious, is to stop sucking super power’s arses.

O-o-h you got me a good one, didncha Girth. Aren’t you a regular little cock-teaser! :rolleyes:

First you come up with the hackneyed and erroneous Seppo reply to an uppity Aussie daring to question American imperialism,

“We saved yo’ ass, you ungrateful piece of white trash. So you owe it to us to be a mute and compliant accomplice to our crimes!”

Then you presume from his predictably irascible reply to your emblematic American bragging that he is a closet clear-weather American patriot like you! :wtf:

In others words, you have used a classic piece of Seppo presumption to construct a typically Seppo straw man argument.

Like, “The 9/11 bombers were reputed to be Muslims, so are most Eye-rakies.” Therefore the Dalek-like legions of robotic Seppo Stormtroopers roll forward into Eye-rak, and EVERY other even remotely Muslim country, chanting their metallic dirge, DESTROY!….DESTROY!…DESTROY!

If you had played out this old American refrain of “We saved yo’ ‘Arssie’ ass” with me, you would have seen there was no way I could have countered your clearly retrospective claim of cock-teasing me without also condemning the contemporaneous Australian Government and its military, i.e. the democratically elected instrument of Australian people.

They, like you are today, were 100% responsible for its action of letting its Christo-capitalist English establishment sycophantically declare war on people who had done nothing to them in order to suck up to the Imperial Poms.

Therefore, when Uncle Sham’s premeditated imperialist shit hit the fan in the Pacific, our Hobsonian choice was either the Imperialistic Japs or their American counterparts.

In hindsight we clearly choose right. But to imply we owe you for our salvation is dead wrong.

In fact the opposite it true. Thousands of Aussie kids died to make the Pacific an American lake and Asians consumers of American goods instead of French, English, and Dutch ones.

We owe America fuck all!

We owe it to ourselves, and WW2 should have made this blatantly obvious, is to stop sucking super power’s arses.

Methinks you've been pwned, chips.

"Anyway it's a really nice place to drink beer."

Didn't I already say that? :rofl:

Actually - sorry about the thread drift - my favourite place in Australia to drink beer is Darwin. Year-round beer weather. My second favourite place in Australia to drink beer is.............Australia :eusa_whistle:

Didn't I already say that? :rofl:

Actually - sorry about the thread drift - my favourite place in Australia to drink beer is Darwin. Year-round beer weather. My second favourite place in Australia to drink beer is.............Australia :eusa_whistle:

Your second is MY first. I actually liked Townsville the best.

If we can dispense with the banging on about our countries, consider what Chips wrote:

From memory the Imperial Japanese forces pre-WWII were thumping around East and South East Asia rapin' an' killin' but all the while telling the locals that they were all about freeing them from European colonialism. In effect then they were, inadvertently, setting up East/SE Asia for a shift from European colonisation to a mix of a sort of nationalist reclamation (in the case of Indonesia, for example, where the colonial power was eventually replaced by a nationalist regime, usually described as the Javan elite) but also economic colonisation by the West.

Methinks you've been pwned, chips.

NOT FUCKING LIKELY, El!

However I’d be stunned if you thought otherwise. Indeed I’d be stunned if you thought - full stop! :razz:

However I’m not that deceitful.

The truth is, I grew up appalled by all the old sluts in my neighbourhood, who hawked their fork to the Yanks for a bunch of flowers and a pair of nylons, denigrating their men by claiming, “The Yanks saved us!” Not to mention the resultant myth that they programmed into their inherently sycophantic snot gobblers.

Consequently I made it my business to find out WHY we found ourselves holding the shitty end of England and the US’s imperialist stick down here. And I did.

For instance, did you know FDR told us to leave our troops in Africa and Europe and he and Churchill would liberate us and their earliest convenience?

So much for American altruism!

Thank Christ for us, and, as it turns out, those “as useless as the popes nuts” pretentious preening peacocks - that FDR, realising he would lose an indispensable base of operations, eventually sent us as stop gaps until our fighters got home – that our soshallust PM told both of them to get well and truly fucked and bought the guys who stopped the Japs* home.

If we had relied on America, I would be writing this in Japanese characters.

*Of course this couldn't have happened if the WORLD'S saviours, the Chinese and the Russians, hadn't pinned down MOST of Japan's forces down in China, Manchuria, and Siberia.

NOT FUCKING LIKELY, El!

However I’d be stunned if you thought otherwise. Indeed I’d be stunned if you thought - full stop! :razz:

However I’m not that deceitful.

The truth is, I grew up appalled by all the old sluts in my neighbourhood, who hawked their fork to the Yanks for a bunch of flowers and a pair of nylons, denigrating their men by claiming, “The Yanks saved us!” Not to mention the resultant myth that they programmed into their inherently sycophantic snot gobblers.

Consequently I made it my business to find out WHY we found ourselves holding the shitty end of England and the US’s imperialist stick down here. And I did.

For instance, did you know FDR told us to leave our troops in Africa and Europe and he and Churchill would liberate us and their earliest convenience?

So much for American altruism!

Thank Christ for us, and, as it turns out, those “as useless as the popes nuts” pretentious preening peacocks - that FDR, realising he would lose an indispensable base of operations, eventually sent us as stop gaps until our fighters got home – that our soshallust PM told both of them to get well and truly fucked and bought the guys who stopped the Japs* home.

If we had relied on America, I would be writing this in Japanese characters.

*Of course this couldn't have happened if the WORLD'S saviours, the Chinese and the Russians, hadn't pinned down MOST of Japan's forces down in China, Manchuria, and Siberia.

I'd be stunned if you would just post like a normal human being. You aren't really making a very good case for your alleged "superior" position on the moral scale.

Ever notice how all the warmongering WASP's here claim they don't understand a word I'm saying, and dismiss my missives as the indecipherable drivel of a demented drunk, but they argue every point of my every post? :cuckoo:

I'd like to answer but I get though to the end and I'm pissing myself laughing and can't manipulate the keyboard. :lol:

Forum List

Back