Our poor,poor, country ...

The overall economy is doing well. There is a demographic problem that would and will effect specific indicators whoever becomes president. That won't change under Clinton or Trump. And yes, the 2000's wild west economy aggravated that problem significantly. How quickly y'all forget.
The economy sucks, it's just crawling along. You believe the media and the media airs what it does for political power.

The economy may suck where you live. Blame your state/local officials. It's doing fine here in Blue America.
Bullshit. Libs ALWAYS lie. Your "blue" state is undoubtedly deeply in debt. Libs never count that.

U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP

(CNSNews.com) - The United States has now gone a record 10 straight years without 3 percent growth in real Gross Domestic Product, according to data released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Nope WA has a balanced budget.
Who's the tard voting it a winner?

State of Washington Debt Clock

About the same as Texas. What's your point?

The economy sucks, it's just crawling along. You believe the media and the media airs what it does for political power.

The economy may suck where you live. Blame your state/local officials. It's doing fine here in Blue America.
Bullshit. Libs ALWAYS lie. Your "blue" state is undoubtedly deeply in debt. Libs never count that.

(CNSNews.com) - The United States has now gone a record 10 straight years without 3 percent growth in real Gross Domestic Product, according to data released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

I made my point. It was too big for you?

So if that is "deeply in debt" what is Texas's excuse?

So if that is "deeply in debt" what is Texas's excuse?
Texas? I challenged your bullshit about the economy, then Washington's economy so now you want to talk about Texas?

Unemployment is under 5%
we aren't in a recession, the economy is slow
police death rate is lower than it was under Reagan
all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
and so on .............
However, Mr Trump will fix everything on 1/2017 ... he won't say how because its not really broken.

Doom, gloom,and Fear for over an hour.

gee, who knew?
doubt it
Proof?
Yeah, where is it?
Hey sappy Mc dumbfuck it's you who said you doubted it , so it's you who must provide proof .
If not you are talking out your ass.
Hey you stupid retard, I am not the one who made the claim. You are proof libtards are the stupidest scum on earth.

Unemployment is under 5%
all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
and so on .............
However, Mr Trump will fix everything on 1/2017 ... he won't say how because its not really broken.

gee, who knew?
doubt it
Proof?
Yeah, where is it?
Hey sappy Mc dumbfuck it's you who said you doubted it , so it's you who must provide proof .
If not you are talking out your ass.
Hey you stupid retard, I am not the one who made the claim. You are proof libtards are the stupidest scum on earth.
False do I need to post it again for you.

Your short term memory loss acting up again? The right's claim that Obama's actions were going to expose us all to Ebola was another hair on fire claim just like Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart Tunnels, and Benghazi. I know there have been so many completely nuts claims by your side till they are hard to keep up with, but you should at least try
My memory is fine. I remember many times that libturds like yourself pick and choose who represents the entire right wing of the country. Benghazi didn't happen? WTF?

It didn't happen the way you tried so hard to claim.
I'm not the right and it did happen. Burying your head in your safe space doesn't make it go away.

You are a part of the right. Are you now willing to admit that Hillary had no responsibility for those deaths? If not, then it didn't happen the way you tried to claim it did. Lots of investigations have proven that.
You're full of shit. There were many calls for help, nothing was done. Hillary pushed for the actions and it blew up. Pop your stupid head back in your comfy spot.

Right. All those investigations somehow missed that . You should give them a call.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

Yup... keep your head up your ass. All hail Obama!!!!

Obama isnt running Gomer.

try again.

The hillary is and her ideas are worse than Os

He is such a fucking liar.

He posts a picture of TRump as Hitler and then pretends to not understand the meaning of his own post.
False !
Hitler was never in the SS.
Fail.
You might do better if you understood that.

im-not-saying-youre-a-bitch-but-youre-a-bitch.jpg
Your bile loses it sting when you use the biggest asshat on TV in your meme .

THe only sting to my meme is that it is telling an obvious truth.

YOu posted a meme pushing the message that Trump is Hitler and thus Trump supporters are Nazis, but you were too much of a bitch to own your vile fear mongering propaganda.

Only a moron would think that i was trying to use the character pictured as an Authority or something.

Oh...

Err, so, l'm starting to see how you might have been confused.

Soooo, yeah. Um, I am NOT citing that character as an Authority.

My point, my position, and my argument stands on their merits and the strength of their logic.

Please address that if you dare.
What logic?

And no surprise, you remain a bitch.

False !
Hitler was never in the SS.
Fail.
You might do better if you understood that.

im-not-saying-youre-a-bitch-but-youre-a-bitch.jpg
Your bile loses it sting when you use the biggest asshat on TV in your meme .

THe only sting to my meme is that it is telling an obvious truth.

YOu posted a meme pushing the message that Trump is Hitler and thus Trump supporters are Nazis, but you were too much of a bitch to own your vile fear mongering propaganda.

Only a moron would think that i was trying to use the character pictured as an Authority or something.

Oh...

Err, so, l'm starting to see how you might have been confused.

Soooo, yeah. Um, I am NOT citing that character as an Authority.

My point, my position, and my argument stands on their merits and the strength of their logic.

Please address that if you dare.
What logic?

And no surprise, you remain a bitch.

Did someone call the whine steward?

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?
Here's what's crazy. Trump is going after and appealing to all the blue collar workers who lost their good paying union jobs.

I think this is why Ted Cruz and his supporters are shitting their pants along with kasich and jeb and all the other Republicans who refuse to endorse him. Know why? Because he's talking about tariffing corporations to bring jobs back home. I think that's a conversation Democrats are going to love having.

Even hillary wouldn't push the issue like trump and Bernie. So thank you trump for picking this fight. Hillary would like to protect American workers too. What does your Republican senator think? Bet he's against it.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?
Not just Reagan, but every president since Reagan.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?
Here's what's crazy. Trump is going after and appealing to all the blue collar workers who lost their good paying union jobs.

I think this is why Ted Cruz and his supporters are shitting their pants along with kasich and jeb and all the other Republicans who refuse to endorse him. Know why? Because he's talking about tariffing corporations to bring jobs back home. I think that's a conversation Democrats are going to love having.

Even hillary wouldn't push the issue like trump and Bernie. So thank you trump for picking this fight. Hillary would like to protect American workers too. What does your Republican senator think? Bet he's against it.
Now this is what's even more funi.

Those jobs don't exist anymore. They have been automated. Trump is lying. He can't bring back jobs that don't exist. As some point, they have to wake up to the reality. High paying unskilled labor is a thing of the past. It's gone. It's over. To get one of the 5.8 million good paying jobs unfilled and available, you need a skill. You have to be willing to learn something valuable.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

Those jobs don't exist anymore. They have been automated. Trump is lying. He can't bring back jobs that don't exist. As some point, they have to wake up to the reality. High paying unskilled labor is a thing of the past. It's gone. It's over. To get one of the 5.8 million good paying jobs unfilled and available, you need a skill. You have to be willing to learn something valuable.
Think about how that pitch goes over with a 50 year old former union worker who's now making less while still having a home and family to raise. Your pitch isn't going to win over the uneducated factory rats. They don't want to hear go back to school.

I'm sure if you look at our trade deals you'll see through the bush years Republicans removed protections Clinton put in NAFTA originally.

Don't forget bush tried to get Mexican truckers into the USA.

I don't think people realize how many domestic industries the Republicans destroyed. I recall they destroyed the tire industry. Sent all those jobs to china. But maybe we don't want the pollution that industry creates

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

Think about how that pitch goes over with a 50 year old former union worker who's now making less while still having a home and family to raise. Your pitch isn't going to win over the uneducated factory rats. They don't want to hear go back to school.

I'm sure if you look at our trade deals you'll see through the bush years Republicans removed protections Clinton put in NAFTA originally.

I don't think people realize how many domestic industries the Republicans destroyed. I recall they destroyed the tire industry. Sent all those jobs to china. But maybe we don't want the pollution that industry creates
I know, it sounds like a daunting task. But I didn't start college for engineering until I was 30. I worked during the day and went to school at night. I got out of the military in 1980 and worked and partied for years until I got a notice my GI bill was going to run out if I didn't use it. So I went back to school.

The interesting thing, is that there were many people in their 40's and 50's learning new skills going to night school. And this was in the 80's and 90's. During the day, most people in school are kids, but at night, it's a different story.

And at the company I work at, we've had cad operators and technicians who are older. They tend to learn faster because they are motivated. At least that's been my experience.

You see, most companies don't expect talented workers to stay 20 or 30 years anymore. When you have skills, you can move on. That's just the way it works.

The way Trump described us you'd think it was 2008, and we were losing 50k jobs a month, and suffering through the greatest economic crisis in our lifetime, and still reeling from a presidential failure to protect the eastern seaboard of the United States.

How is he getting away with lying to this degree ?

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

Another far left failed propaganda thread!

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

I know, it sounds like a daunting task. But I didn't start college for engineering until I was 30. I worked during the day and went to school at night. I got out of the military in 1980 and worked and partied for years until I got a notice my GI bill was going to run out if I didn't use it. So I went back to school.

The interesting thing, is that there were many people in their 40's and 50's learning new skills going to night school. And this was in the 80's and 90's. During the day, most people in school are kids, but at night, it's a different story.

And at the company I work at, we've had cad operators and technicians who are older. They tend to learn faster because they are motivated. At least that's been my experience.

You see, most companies don't expect talented workers to stay 20 or 30 years anymore. When you have skills, you can move on. That's just the way it works.
I think you are buying into the Republicans talking point. I agree with your advice but that advice isn't going to help the millions of uneducated and unmotivated who were lucky as hell to have had that high paying union factory job. Those people now work for $10 hr.

I think those factory jobs could come home but the truth is they won't be union jobs so they will probably pay $10 too.

But if you put these factories near Chicago and Detroit at least they'll provide jobs and get people working.

And when unemployment goes down companies can't find good help for $10 so they have to pay more.

And ultimately you are right. Everyone needs training after highschool. Gone are the days you can just go to work for a factory after you graduate high school and just start a family

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?
Let's ask Theresa May, she will answer all GB's problems too. Would you like a Brexit UM, biscuit, with touch of humble pie, Um er, I mean tea? I do so love England.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

Another far left failed propaganda thread!
Funny republican governors pence and Snyder are bragging about low unemployment. Are they liars?

Forum List

Back