Our poor,poor, country ...

Says the moron who tried to defend against an accusation of fear mongering by screaming that Hitler is Coming to Kill US.

a-whole-new-level-of-dumb.jpg
Really? When did I do that?
Love the raw nerve over the top reaction.

d694c0c653a2bf423788ff943acb0276.jpg

Fuck you and your bullshit weaseling.
As I thought, no actual evidence.

Says the moonbat claiming Hitler is coming to get us.

He is such a fucking liar.

He posts a picture of TRump as Hitler and then pretends to not understand the meaning of his own post.

Says the moron who tried to defend against an accusation of fear mongering by screaming that Hitler is Coming to Kill US.

Really were?
How does trump dressed in German SS attire bring hitler back from the dead ?
Trump is coming for you at your invitation.

He posts a picture of TRump as Hitler and then pretends to not understand the meaning of his own post.
False !
Hitler was never in the SS.
Fail.
You might do better if you understood that.

like this one?

167.jpg

False !
Fail.

im-not-saying-youre-a-bitch-but-youre-a-bitch.jpg

like this one?

167.jpg

I would bet money that if you asked the creator of that meme, he would not be a dishonest bitch and pretend that he was not calling Obama Hitler and dems nazis,

Like you and your are doing you bitch.

Then why we still have record number of people on welfare? Until that number goes down. The economy is still weak. Good try though.
We have a record number of people on welfare because the population has risen faster than the job market , companies moving over seas, very few low skill or no skill jobs available and that's just for starters.
Oh so you are admitting, Bush didn't cause the recession?
I'm not admitting anything .
The bush presidency was instrumental in causing the recession.
That's fact.
No, no you stated that the reason there are record number of people on welfare. Is because of population growth. Thanks for admitting Bush didn't cause the recession.
false! the rise of people on welfare had already been in progress when bush's idiocy set the recession in motion exacerbating the problem.
And Obama failed policies made it worse.

We have a record number of people on welfare because the population has risen faster than the job market , companies moving over seas, very few low skill or no skill jobs available and that's just for starters.
That's fact.

LMAO and what specifically did the Bush administration do to cause the recession? We'll just be waiting for you to respond so we can laugh. :laugh:
He won't be able to answer that, especially since the democrats controlled both houses when the recession began. Also that Clinton handed Bush a recession.
Bullshit! already did.
When Clinton left office there was a surplus.
And who controlled both houses?

That's fact.

LMAO and what specifically did the Bush administration do to cause the recession? We'll just be waiting for you to respond so we can laugh. :laugh:
He won't be able to answer that, especially since the democrats controlled both houses when the recession began. Also that Clinton handed Bush a recession.
Bullshit! already did.

False !
Fail.

im-not-saying-youre-a-bitch-but-youre-a-bitch.jpg
Your bile loses it sting when you use the biggest asshat on TV in your meme .

That's fact.
No, no you stated that the reason there are record number of people on welfare. Is because of population growth. Thanks for admitting Bush didn't cause the recession.
false! the rise of people on welfare had already been in progress when bush's idiocy set the recession in motion exacerbating the problem.
False! Obama has spent most of his two terms trying to clean up the mess with little or no help from congress.
Fail.

That's fact.

Bullshit! already did.
Irrelevant.

That's fact.
False! Obama has spent most of his two terms trying to clean up the mess with little or no help from congress.
Fail.
He had two years of full control. He worried about social issues. Fail

That's fact.

Bullshit! already did.
Irrelevant.
No it's not.

That's fact.
Fail.
A recession is not a social issue?
Bahahahaha!

Bullshit! already did.
Irrelevant.
No it's not.
Lol!

Fail.
Bahahahaha!
He passed obamacare, which worsened the economy.

Fail.
Bahahahaha!
Also false, the aca didn't pass until 2010 the economy was in the shitter long before that.
Fail.

Fail.
Bahahahaha!
Also false, the aca didn't pass until 2010 the economy was in the shitter long before that.
Fail.
And still is. Obama is the only president with less than 3% growth.

Forum List

Back