Our next Civil War will be over abortion

When the state declares they can kill an innocent human being and then lights up the city in pink to satiate their bloodlust, imagine what they're going to do to you.

No. YOU imagine it for us. Tell us what fantasy you have here.

Be specific. SHow us exactly how crazy you are.

Im not imagining anything. I just saw for a fact, a lib governor, sign into law, the ability to murder innocent life.
Have you read the law?

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

I think it would be a period of troubles followed by a settling down as federalism is allowed to take over.

The one thing States would have to be stopped from doing is 1)punishing citizens who go to another State for an abortion (where it is legal) and 2) stopping States from sanctioning States with the opposing viewpoint.

If you don’t stop abortion I am going to kill you. :lol:
The mantra of the abortion clinic bomber, the abortion doctor shooter.....and those who protect them.
Don’t be a hypocrite. You just made your stance clear; in that you desire to be able to kill other people, in order to satisfy you sense of making your world a better place. What’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.
I have no intention of killing anyone.....I also have no intention of taking any woman's choice away from her.
But you do when the child killed is a female. You’re position is logically, and morally untenable. And everyone knows it. Including you...

When the state declares they can kill an innocent human being and then lights up the city in pink to satiate their bloodlust, imagine what they're going to do to you.

Im not imagining anything. I just saw for a fact, a lib governor, sign into law, the ability to murder innocent life.
Have you read the law?

Yeah, the women in danger is a laugher. That was thrown in there to make it legal. There is no reason to murder an innocent baby the day before its born.

The mantra of the abortion clinic bomber, the abortion doctor shooter.....and those who protect them.
Don’t be a hypocrite. You just made your stance clear; in that you desire to be able to kill other people, in order to satisfy you sense of making your world a better place. What’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.
I have no intention of killing anyone.....I also have no intention of taking any woman's choice away from her.
But you do when the child killed is a female. You’re position is logically, and morally untenable. And everyone knows it. Including you...
You should make a living out of telling other posters what they do or don't do.......Miss Cleo.

Americans are too fat and lazy to have a civil war

at least the conservaatives who are so politically INcorrect that they eat at mcfatty's every day are.
Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This CIVIL WAR that you dream of......

I have a few questions;

1. do you masturbate when you dream of killing innocent people?

2. do you plan on raping any liberal women before or after you kill them?

3. will you leave any survivors?

4. if you don't kill every liberal in the USA what will you do with the ones you don't kill? slaves? deportation? re-education camps? Or release them into the wild and hunt them down for sport?

What if the USA splits into 2 seperate countries; one where freedom reigns and a second one where conservative fascist white supremicist nazi kill everything they hate.

How will that work?

If you look at the red/blue map you see that there is no clear line of separation.
Maine, as far north as you can go, is a red state....
surrounded by blue states....

will maine be an isolated part of nazi america?
or will you give maine up to the freedom loving liberals?

if you do manage to divide the USA into 2 separate countries will you immediately let putin put weapons of mass murder on our border?

Obviously, since the REAL USA will be full of your hated enemies there will be no talk of "getting along as neighbors" so will you build a wall separating us?

Even if you do manage to separate the USA into 2 smaller, weaker countries that will be destroyed and devoured by russia or china how will you be able to sleep at night knowing that there are still liberals in New York City plotting to force your children to be gay and eat quiche.....?

just wondering....

Have you read the law?

Yeah, the women in danger is a laugher. That was thrown in there to make it legal. There is no reason to murder an innocent baby the day before its born.
Yeah...it's not as if women ever die when pregnant or when giving birth....:icon_rolleyes:

You're insane. Abortion has been a fact of life since the dawn of time. The ONLY people going insane over abortion, are those people who seek to control others. And it's always conservatives who say they believe in freedom.

There is nothing worse than being forced to carry a child to term that you don't want and can't keep. That is not freedom, that is abuse of women.

So women should not be held accountable at all for being IRRESPONSIBLE for getting pregnant and then not wanting the baby. It is ok just to kill kids for CONVENIENCE?

Especially today, with all the birth control, morning after pill, etc there is no excuse to let this happen. Are some women that stupid?

You obviously ARE that stupid, since you're completely ignoring the fact that MEN participate in the act of conception too, and should bear an equal responsibility in preventing an unwanted outcome.

Preventing pregnancy is NOT as easy as you make it out to be, short of surgical sterlization. Every form of birth control FAILS, even when used exactly according to instructions. And if you deviate from the instructions, all bets are off.

HALF of all women who obtain abortions were using birth control when they got pregnant. The "morning after pill" is only for extreme cases like rape when there's a high risk of pregnancy due to ovulation. The morning after pill is NOT anyone's idea of a regular form of birth control.

Abortion is seldom about convenience. It's about poverty, and a lack of societal suppports for women having babies. No job security, no maternity leave. Conservatives rail that liberals don't accept biology, but conservatives don't accept biology either. They ignore the needs of women for health care in their child bearing years, the costs and difficulties in obtaining birth control, and that women get pregnant. They allow employers to FIRE pregnant women who can no longer perform all of the duties of their work.

If you want women to carry their babies to term, make it easier, cheaper and safer for them to do so. Provide supports, not roadblocks to that goal. Stop caring about the unborn and start caring more for the living. That's the key to ending abortion.

This has caused all western democracies to break natural law

Which is a balance of young to old

This destroys that balance which then destroys the nation

Any war will be men against women men's higher logic understands the big problem facing the nation

It appears that red states are poorer and need more of the federal governments money (taxes from blue states) to survive.

if the usa becomes 2 separate countries will you still take aid from the USA?

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR

Children denied rights and personhood Vs Declarations of Emergencies?

I disagree with you.

Abortion belongs in the top five.

The issue has been settled. Abortion is legal. I’m a conservative, and along with the majority of Americans I support the right to choose. It’s settled, and Republicans kill themslves over this issue all the time. It is another reason I am not a Republican.

You're insane. Abortion has been a fact of life since the dawn of time. The ONLY people going insane over abortion, are those people who seek to control others. And it's always conservatives who say they believe in freedom.

There is nothing worse than being forced to carry a child to term that you don't want and can't keep. That is not freedom, that is abuse of women.

So women should not be held accountable at all for being IRRESPONSIBLE for getting pregnant and then not wanting the baby. It is ok just to kill kids for CONVENIENCE?

Especially today, with all the birth control, morning after pill, etc there is no excuse to let this happen. Are some women that stupid?

You obviously ARE that stupid, since you're completely ignoring the fact that MEN participate in the act of conception too, and should bear an equal responsibility in preventing an unwanted outcome.

Preventing pregnancy is NOT as easy as you make it out to be, short of surgical sterlization. Every form of birth control FAILS, even when used exactly according to instructions. And if you deviate from the instructions, all bets are off.

HALF of all women who obtain abortions were using birth control when they got pregnant. The "morning after pill" is only for extreme cases like rape when there's a high risk of pregnancy due to ovulation. The morning after pill is NOT anyone's idea of a regular form of birth control.

Abortion is seldom about convenience. It's about poverty, and a lack of societal suppports for women having babies. No job security, no maternity leave. Conservatives rail that liberals don't accept biology, but conservatives don't accept biology either. They ignore the needs of women for health care in their child bearing years, the costs and difficulties in obtaining birth control, and that women get pregnant. They allow employers to FIRE pregnant women who can no longer perform all of the duties of their work.

If you want women to carry their babies to term, make it easier, cheaper and safer for them to do so. Provide supports, not roadblocks to that goal. Stop caring about the unborn and start caring more for the living. That's the key to ending abortion.

I truly believe that if men got pregnant abortion would be a right in the constitution and the bible would contain many passages permitting it.

Have you read the law?

Yeah...it's not as if women ever die when pregnant or when giving birth....:icon_rolleyes:

Dont even try it. You cant fool me. Btw, they're trying to do the same in virginia.

Have you read the law?

I can’t wait for the you tube videos of women deca
You should make a living out of telling other posters what they do or don't do.......Miss Cleo.
What a limp wristed deflection. I see I made my point. Good...

It appears that red states are poorer and need more of the federal governments money (taxes from blue states) to survive.

if the usa becomes 2 separate countries will you still take aid from the USA?

No it's not the red states it's the democrat voters in the red states

It's not the red states. And proof is New Yorkers are moving to the red states

It's the democrat voters everywhere that's the problem and many red states do have democrat voters

And then the South decided to start some shit because it looked like they weren't going to be allowed to spread slavery thru-out the western territories.
You are correct, and the truth is undeniable.

This is coming from an East Texas white boy (me) raised in an all-white town full of white-hood-wearing assholes that deserve to die.

I think the point is that (regrettably) everybody (pretty much every white person except Newt Knight [who is actually kin to my wife]), including and especially Lincoln, was racist and did not give a rat fuck about slaves (again, regrettably).

The war was about economic power and competition among states. Lincoln was an authoritarian with a lust for power who would not stand by and let half his power leave by sesession.

There was little nobility on either side, unfortunately.

This has caused all western democracies to break natural law

Which is a balance of young to old

This destroys that balance which then destroys the nation

Any war will be men against women men's higher logic understands the big problem facing the nation
Medieval thinking provided by a Russian troll

I truly believe that if men got pregnant abortion would be a right in the constitution and the bible would contain many passages permitting it.

What? Men and women were already sacrificing their newborn children to moloch, in the old testament. No, it wouldnt be in the constitution either because they had already read the bible, along with thousands of other documents, and knew that all were created equal.

Forum List

Back