Our next Civil War will be over abortion

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

Naw, the court will never throw out Roe v. Wade, and if they did, the Democrats would win in 2020 and make it the law of the land in Congress.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

Actually, the WORST thing that would happen to the Conservative movement would be for Roe to get overturned. At that point, 50 million women who have had abortions over the last 45 years will not like being branded "Murderers" and will get politically involved... you guys will be pretty much done after that.

This is why REPUBLICAN Justices keep upholding it.

Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.

That's nice, but why should the rest of us live with your religious nutbaggery that even most Catholics don't really believe?

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR
Abortion is the linchpin behind all of it.

Abortion is the reason Democrats have gone insane.

The blood of fetuses is the fuel the keeps the Democrats angry.

Really, and where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that ALL the Democrats have gone insane?

I guarantee that you cannot provide one.

The number of people in the North who cared about slavery wasn't that high and yet Abraham Lincoln got elected, and you know the rest.

Actually, a lot of people cared about slavery... so that's wrong.

HUH??? You don't call the border crisis an emergency related to war? We have thousands of gang members crossing our porous border, along with hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, tons and tons of drugs, and human trafficking--and this wave is every bit as destructive as a military attack, if not more so.

Sorry, I just don't see the guys hanging out at the Home Depot looking to hand drywall as a "Threat".

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

Now women in New York can just straddle a guillotine during the birthing process, and decapitate the little bugger, as soon as he pops his little head out for that first breath... And it’s perfectly legal!!!
Home abortion, and maintaining privacy have never been easier! No pesky medical staff or bills required!

Haven't seen an anti-abortion zealot yet that has even thought about the aftermath of banning abortion.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

I think the issue if Illegal Aliens invading our country is akin to an act of war. Other than that I agree with you. Although I do think a President other than Trump can use emergency powers to take away our rights.

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

we know the right wing doesn't care about natural rights. they prefer to put land mines on the border.

Now women in New York can just straddle a guillotine during the birthing process, and decapitate the little bugger, as soon as he pops his little head out for that first breath... And it’s perfectly legal!!!
Home abortion, and maintaining privacy have never been easier! No pesky medical staff or bills required!

Do you really think there are women who would carry a pregnancy for nine months just to kill the baby right before it is born?

Do you really think this happens in the Real World?

So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.

There is no Civil War coming and even if there was it sure as shit wouldn’t be over an issue like abortion that most people don’t give a crap about
There is no civil war coming.

This is doubly true about 'abortion' as the casus belli.

Only wing-nuts (on both sides) and Russian Troll Farms push the idea.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

I think the issue if Illegal Aliens invading our country is akin to an act of war. Other than that I agree with you. Although I do think a President other than Trump can use emergency powers to take away our rights.
there is no immigration clause or wall building clause in our Constitution. the right wing doesn't really care about natural rights or the law.

we know the right wing doesn't care about natural rights. they prefer to put land mines on the border.

So illegally invading another country to STEAL their wealth is a Natural Right? So, I guess someone coming into your house, and taking your wife, kids, and all your stuff is ok too?

No it won't. Don't like abortion? Don't ever have one.

there is no immigration clause or wall building clause in our Constitution. the right wing doesn't really care about natural rights or the law.

Safety, and security is a natural right. National Defense is one of the few core responsibilities of the Feds. Border security is a national defense issue. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Would have happened 40 years ago

SCOTUS will nibble around the edges

Naw, the court will never throw out Roe v. Wade, and if they did, the Democrats would win in 2020 and make it the law of the land in Congress.

Actually, the WORST thing that would happen to the Conservative movement would be for Roe to get overturned. At that point, 50 million women who have had abortions over the last 45 years will not like being branded "Murderers" and will get politically involved... you guys will be pretty much done after that.

This is why REPUBLICAN Justices keep upholding it.

Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.

That's nice, but why should the rest of us live with your religious nutbaggery that even most Catholics don't really believe?
Also, many Americans would stop voting Republican because abortion is the only issue for why they vote Republican. Outlawing abortion, for many reasons, would be the death knell of the Republican Party. That’s why Republicans have not made any serious motions to overturn it after all these years.

It won't be over abortion. But if that wall doesn't get built, it will be soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back