Our next Civil War will be over abortion

Income inequality

That is what most Civil Wars are about

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

Guess again...only 22% care much about abortion.

Healthcare Is The No. 1 Issue For Voters; A New Poll Reveals Which Healthcare Issue Matters Most

You are freaking out about something few give a shit about.

If you don’t stop abortion I am going to kill you. :lol:

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

So let me get this straight?

You think people who hate people who commit abortions (because they think they are killing babies)...are going to start a war and kill people to stop them killing other people.

That's utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

'Stop killing babies or I will kill you and anyone who agrees with you'.

That's not noble - that is fucking sick and incredibly stupid.

It has been a moral issue for several millennia..Along with infanticide through exposure and head crushing.

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR
Abortion is the linchpin behind all of it.

Abortion is the reason Democrats have gone insane.

The blood of fetuses is the fuel the keeps the Democrats angry.
Writing fiction now are we, I thought you said you have religion?

So let me get this straight?

You think people who hate people who commit abortions (because they think they are killing babies)...are going to start a war and kill people to stop them killing other people.

That's utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

'Stop killing babies or I will kill you and anyone who agrees with you'.

That's not noble - that is fucking sick and incredibly stupid.

Consider the source.

0DFF7C3F-F6B7-425A-9A41-A550040DDB47.gif
The next Civil War, will be about the same thing the last one was... Money

Last edited:
Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.
Don't have an abortion if you feel so strongly about it. But really, you just want to control what women do with their bodies.

There is no Civil War coming and even if there was it sure as shit wouldn’t be over an issue like abortion that most people don’t give a crap about
The number of people in the North who cared about slavery wasn't that high and yet Abraham Lincoln got elected, and you know the rest.
And then the South decided to start some shit because it looked like they weren't going to be allowed to spread slavery thru-out the western territories.

It won't be over abortion. But if that wall doesn't get built, it will be soon.

The Media (Democrat propaganda arm) has convinced at least half of the people that we don't need a wall, and the unfettered illegal alien invasion is OK. That is part of the way they will get Fundamental Transformation installed.

It won't be over abortion. But if that wall doesn't get built, it will be soon.

The Media (Democrat propaganda arm) has convinced at least half of the people that we don't need a wall, and the unfettered illegal alien invasion is OK. That is part of the way they will get Fundamental Transformation installed.

I recommend getting your guns and supplies ready.

Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.
Don't have an abortion if you feel so strongly about it. But really, you just want to control what women do with their bodies.
Once again... No one give a shit what you do with your body. The abortion issue is about the child not you. Not “women”. And I’ll keep kicking in into your head till it sticks. Don’t believe me? Try running your fingers through a band saw; and see how many people give a shit.
There endeth today’s lesson...

This is a war of men against women

New York white males vote nearly as much as the liberal white male

This white male group would make them just as powerful of the majority liberal voters

Americans are too fat and lazy to have a civil war

No, it won’t. Besides, most of the assholes pushing for a civil war won’t ever be on the frontlines. They are either far too lazy or old.

and cowards.

They hide behind their mommies computers and type tough.

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR
Abortion is the linchpin behind all of it.

Abortion is the reason Democrats have gone insane.

The blood of fetuses is the fuel the keeps the Democrats angry.

You're insane. Abortion has been a fact of life since the dawn of time. The ONLY people going insane over abortion, are those people who seek to control others. And it's always conservatives who say they believe in freedom.

There is nothing worse than being forced to carry a child to term that you don't want and can't keep. That is not freedom, that is abuse of women.

Forum List

Back