Our next Civil War will be over abortion

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud
Abortion is the linchpin behind all of it.

Abortion is the reason Democrats have gone insane.

The blood of fetuses is the fuel the keeps the Democrats angry.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

If they try to grab our guns, the shooting begins immediately.

I don't know how that issue is not #1 for a civil war spark.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

Children denied rights and personhood Vs Declarations of Emergencies?

I disagree with you.

Abortion belongs in the top five.

No, it won’t. Besides, most of the assholes pushing for a civil war won’t ever be on the frontlines. They are either far too lazy or old.

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

Where has THAT Meghan McCain been all this time?

This is the First thing I think I have ever agreed with her on.

Last edited:
Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.

Abortion is the reason I believe in Catholicism, it is one of the only churches that has taken such a strong stand against abortion.

Abortion is also the main reason I am a Republican. If Democrats weren't pro-abort I might be much more sympathetic to their other causes.

Abortion is the reason I believe in God. I have to believe that God is real when the people who believe in him are pro-life and the people who don't believe in him are pro-abortion.

I am almost opposite all of that, except that we agree on the issue of abortion.

Funny how different lines of reasoning can intersect, sometimes.

:beer:

There is no Civil War coming and even if there was it sure as shit wouldn’t be over an issue like abortion that most people don’t give a crap about

There is no Civil War coming and even if there was it sure as shit wouldn’t be over an issue like abortion that most people don’t give a crap about
The number of people in the North who cared about slavery wasn't that high and yet Abraham Lincoln got elected, and you know the rest.

The number of people in the North who cared about slavery wasn't that high and yet Abraham Lincoln got elected, and you know the rest.

The two things are not even remotely similar and you are living in a fantasy land of your own making. Take your tinfoil hat off

Civil Wars are not generally fought by the majority of any one sect of people.

They are fought by the most impassioned members who are willing enough to fight for, kill and even die for what they believe.

Less than 10% of the US population fought in our civil war.

Last edited:

The two things are not even remotely similar and you are living in a fantasy land of your own making. Take your tinfoil hat off
Abortion and slavery are exactly the same thing, a denial of basic human rights to a sub-class of human beings.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

You need help dude. Your posts are unhinged and not based in reason or reality.

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud

You need help dude. Your posts are unhinged and not based in reason or reality.
Walk through an abortion clinic and check out the trash bin full of dead chopped up babies and tell me whether it's me or reality that's unhinged.

There are maybe two justices right now that support over turning RvW. Neither one of the two new ones do. Trump is not anti-abortion and the people he is putting on the court are not either.

which is why the Repubs will never get rid of abortion, they lose 90% of their automatic votes

1. Gun Confiscation
3. Voter Fraud
4. . . . trying to shove communism down our throats

HUH??? You don't call the border crisis an emergency related to war? We have thousands of gang members crossing our porous border, along with hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, tons and tons of drugs, and human trafficking--and this wave is every bit as destructive as a military attack, if not more so.

Forum List

Back