Our leaders are treating us like kids

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Why is there no outrage regarding the non release of the Osama death photos? How can the President deny the American people the death photos of the man who ordered 3000 of us killed? I don't trust this President and I want to see the proof. I've been to Iraq and seen body parts thrown all over the Town square.
I know there are republicans viewing the photos as I type but they are not photo experts and would not know what they are looking at. I'm not a nut and I believe Osama was most likely KIA by SEAL team 6 in Pakistan. However I do not appreciate being treated like a baby by my President.
God please bring back curiosity to the American Press.

Why is there no outrage regarding the non release of the Osama death photos? How can the President deny the American people the death photos of the man who ordered 3000 of us killed? I don't trust this President and I want to see the proof. I've been to Iraq and seen body parts thrown all over the Town square.
I know there are republicans viewing the photos as I type but they are not photo experts and would not know what they are looking at. I'm not a nut and I believe Osama was most likely KIA by SEAL team 6 in Pakistan. However I do not appreciate being treated like a baby by my President.

If you feel like you're being treated like kids, its most likely because you are kids.

It's not ALL about the American Population...there's OTHER factors to take into consideration.

But considering you've never had the responsibility of leading, let's say...the greatest nation in history, you probably wouldn't understand...now would you?

:cool:

why is there no outrage regarding the non release of the osama death photos? How can the president deny the american people the death photos of the man who ordered 3000 of us killed? I don't trust this president and i want to see the proof. I've been to iraq and seen body parts thrown all over the town square.
I know there are republicans viewing the photos as i type but they are not photo experts and would not know what they are looking at. I'm not a nut and i believe osama was most likely kia by seal team 6 in pakistan. However i do not appreciate being treated like a baby by my president.
God please bring back curiosity to the american press.

if you feel like you're being treated like kids, its most likely because you are kids.

It's not all about the american population...there's other factors to take into consideration.

But considering you've never had the responsibility of leading, let's say...the greatest nation in history, you probably wouldn't understand...now would you?

what?

If you feel like you're being treated like kids, its most likely because you are kids.

It's not ALL about the American Population...there's OTHER factors to take into consideration.

You are right, there are other Factors to consider. Like the Hundreds of millions of Other People around the world, Who also want to see proof.

You are such a hippocrate dude, Nobody in here Doubts if Bush Had gotten Osama and did as Obama has done. That you would be leading the Charge demanding proof.

What possible use are the photos to you?

Has anyone of you RWers stopped to CONSIDER the ramifications of posting Osama's death-photos?

Have you?

If so, what are they, and is it worth satisfying your "need?"

Just based on your thread title:

Because we are moving into the era of total nanny state.

Last edited:
Has anyone of you RWers stopped to CONSIDER the ramifications of posting Osama's death-photos?

Have you?

If so, what are they, and is it worth satisfying your "need?"

YES...and the consensus is...to the rest of Radical ISLAM...?

Do what bin-Laden DID...and THIS is your FATE...and WE won't shed a tear but celebrate your entry into HELL.

That's not the point Rightwinger. The man has no right to keep these photos from us. Why do you fold so easy? do you work for NBC or something?

As an American citizen I believe I deserve the right to see the Death photos. I deserve the right to be 100% sure.

Sadly a majority of the people, including our leaders, are acting like children.

Does that mean all of us? No some of us are aware of what's going on and why we need to fix our lives and influence are community for good and not let these childish and sometimes evil people get their way.

I know Obama was mocked for being a community organizer in the 2008 election. But maybe we need to actually start organizing our communities. We Conservatives are very individualistic. But that doesnt mean we don't need to organize ourselves.

Sadly a majority of the people, including our leaders, are acting like children.

Does that mean all of us? No some of us are aware of what's going on and why we need to fix our lives and influence are community for good and not let these childish and sometimes evil people get their way.

I know Obama was mocked for being a community organizer in the 2008 election. But maybe we need to actually start organizing our communities. We Conservatives are very individualistic. But that doesnt mean we don't need to organize ourselves.

Glenn Beck has the cure...but to date...he's laughed at for what you describe...

*SAD*

you sound like one

Your country has chosen to follow in the exact footsteps of its closest ally: Israel.

Both the USA & Israel are in a permanent war against International Radicalized Islam; a war with no forseeable end.

You might want ask yourself how this particular war got started and why your country has so vehemently taken up this particular cause.

In the meantime, realize this: As long as your country is in "a state of war", your President has unlimited power; most of your democratic traditions have been shoved aside. Your President/Commander has a right to plan, carry out and hide any action he likes, as long as it is all done in the name of "National Security" and, in addition, every American Citizen now has a legal obligation to support the country's newest war against it's latest "immoral foe".

Read the new Homeland Security Laws: Get in the way of your government and its military and see how fast they arrest you and charge you with treason or related crimes, or simply hold you somewhere in secret . . . . .

Last edited:

That's not the point Rightwinger. The man has no right to keep these photos from us. Why do you fold so easy? do you work for NBC or something?

He doesn't have the RIGHT to classify these photos? What would make you think he doesn't have the right?

What is your need to see them?

Our leaders won't let us see da bad pictures....WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

gop_cry1.jpg

Glenn Beck has the cure...but to date...he's laughed at for what you describe...

*SAD*

No, he's laughed at for being a nut. I like listening to the Beck radio show. I the callers who call in saying the Beck's statement changed their life. Beck never remembers saying the statement. It's priceless.

Why didn't he let us see the birth certificate for all these years? Answer to keep the controversy swirling about,to make those on the right the bad guys and to feed his base raw meat.Obama could have shown the birth certificate way back and shut everyone up but he wanted to play it for all it was worth.

This nonsense that he doesn't want to upset the Muslims and make them mad at us.....

First of all they hate us so how much madder can we possibly make them.
Secondly we killed OBL I think that should get under their skin a bit,releasing the pics will anger them?
Thirdly......THEY ALREADY HATE US!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back