Our European Allies

dilloduck said:
Can't prove it can you-----retract it then or get out of here---We engage in the truth--not speculation.
But truth is so hidden...you guys are blind, you have such faith in your government...That is so risky...I know my government lies and dosn't always tell the truth...it's their role. Otherwise there would be chaos.
You also can't prove it wasn't one of the reasons by the way.
If you think this war was so valid why didn't you join?
Here is an interesting article: http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=668

CSM said:
Let us assume for the moment that you are correct in all you say.

My question then becomes....SO WHAT?

So what? Well nothing...but don't blame us for not participating...that's all I'm asking. It's not our fault we don't believe in the same things.

j07950 said:
Don't need to prove it...it's obvious...that wasn't the only reason...some others were good, but most have been proved wrong (lies)...the reasons for going to war at least...
There are other goods reasons but maybee the US government doesn't think people are smart enough to understand...maybee those would convince people the war was a good thing afterall

J07950, your post sounds just like this:

France is an arrogant, hypocritical country populated by ignorant fools. I dont need to prove it...it is obvious.

You and I both know that such statements are intentionally inflamatory...and without proof, serve only one purpose.

j07950 said:
But truth is so hidden...you guys are blind, you have such faith in your government...That is so risky...I know my government lies and dosn't always tell the truth...it's their role. Otherwise there would be chaos.
You also can't prove it wasn't one of the reasons by the way.
If you think this war was so valid why didn't you join?
Here is an interesting article: http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=668

I didn't make any allegations---YOU did--we're more aware of our govt than you think and are fully aware of their failures---Now prove that we went to war to make US companies rich !!!!!---Fucked up didn't ya ?

Don't EVEN challenge my willingness to fight for my country. :asshole:

CSM said:
J07950, your post sounds just like this:

France is an arrogant, hypocritical country populated by ignorant fools. I dont need to prove it...it is obvious.

You and I both know that such statements are intentionally inflamatory...and without proof, serve only one purpose.
Are you just blind? Geezz
You just don't have an open mind. But who cares what were the reasons, if you believe in this war than so be it. I really hope to be proven wrong in the years to come, I really do.

j07950 said:
So what? Well nothing...but don't blame us for not participating...that's all I'm asking. It's not our fault we don't believe in the same things.
Could not agree more. I personally dont care if France and the EU does not participate....until they start pointing fingers at the US and start making accusations as if they hold the moral high ground. That is the whole point of this debate (at least for me it is). France nor any other nation on this planet is not without flaw and every country has its own issues....yes even the US...

It is not about who has the bigger army or who has the better social programs....

CSM said:
Could not agree more. I personally dont care if France and the EU does not participate....until they start pointing fingers at the US and start making accusations as if they hold the moral high ground. That is the whole point of this debate (at least for me it is). France nor any other nation on this planet is not without flaw and every country has its own issues....yes even the US...

It is not about who has the bigger army or who has the better social programs....
When we believe something is wrong I think we have the right to express that...otherwise I totally agree with you.

Here are some interesting facts on US profits...actually read it...
http://www.countercurrents.org/us-polya191104.htm

j07950 said:
You just don't have an open mind. But who cares what were the reasons, if you believe in this war than so be it. I really hope to be proven wrong in the years to come, I really do.

You have no idea as to the state of my mind. I am not blind; just because I dont see things your way does not make me blind. Just because I dont agree with you does not mean I'm close minded. Just because I dont speak French does not mean I'm ignorant.

j07950 said:
You are only here to piss people off and have NO proof to verify your claims! :banned:

CSM said:
You have no idea as to the state of my mind. I am not blind; just because I dont see things your way does not make me blind. Just because I dont agree with you does not mean I'm close minded. Just because I dont speak French does not mean I'm ignorant.
I never said you were ignorant for not speaking french. It was a response to SIR EVIL who wrote: First it's Iraq, not Irak you illiterate bastard! Based on lies eh, care to speak of those lies? what a frog!
Just because I spelt Iraq wrong (well just in the french way)

j07950 said:
When we believe something is wrong I think we have the right to express that...otherwise I totally agree with you.

Here are some interesting facts on US profits...actually read it...
http://www.countercurrents.org/us-polya191104.htm

I read it..it is bullshit....The good Doctor admits to having an axe to grind...

I now understand though why you think the way you do. I sincerely hope that the nations of the world take the good doctor's advice and brings sanctions and boycotts against the US....I can hardly wait.

You wont even consider information you haven't found yourself, even if it's from your own country or own media...What the hell are we talking for...you're saying you're open minded, than how can you call whatever link I put bullshit...It's a vicious cirlce. I've learned a lot of things since coming here on what for instance france has done wrong, and some good reasons for the war which I hadn't thought of, but you completly refuse to hear anything...
I think I'll rest my case.

j07950 said:
Neither do you...

I understand your jealously of the US but at least try to criticize us with something that you can verify or validate----you claimed the US went to war so American business could get rich---can you prove that or was it just a guess?

You look sorta silly when you can't back up what you claim so any criticism you may have is gonna fall on deaf ears. Now you just like another whiny foreigner who can't get this way so you toss out lies to vent your frustration. I'm glad to see you frustrated---it's sorta payback for the fact that the US tried to settle this peacefully in the UN and your country frustrated our efforts.

rest your case?? you never had one !

j07950 said:
You wont even consider information you haven't found yourself, even if it's from your own country or own media...What the hell are we talking for...you're saying you're open minded, than how can you call whatever link I put bullshit...It's a vicious cirlce. I've learned a lot of things since coming here on what for instance france has done wrong, and some good reasons for the war which I hadn't thought of, but you completly refuse to hear anything...
I think I'll rest my case.
I read it and rejected it. I would call that consideration...

I never said I was open minded...I am not.

I have a great distrust of ANY media. I also can read an article and understand the intent of the author in writing it. If she had merely stated the statistics I would have seriously considered looking at them as fact. Her last few paragraphs made it clear that her intent in writing the article was soley to bash the US.

dilloduck said:
I understand your jealously of the US but at least try to criticize us with something that you can verify or validate----you claimed the US went to war so American business could get rich---can you prove that or was it just a guess?

You look sorta silly when you can't back up what you claim so any criticism you may have is gonna fall on deaf ears. Now you just like another whiny foreigner who can't get this way so you toss out lies to vent your frustration. I'm glad to see you frustrated---it's sorta payback for the fact that the US tried to settle this peacefully in the UN and your country frusrated our efforts.

Peacefully in the UN...you were asking for war, how is that peaceful.
Plus I don't know how I'm suppose to be jealous of the US, I've lived there and know how it is. I still have many friends and go back often so I don't see how I'm suppose to be jealous as I feel quiet american myself. My little sister was born in the US so I think I have more attachment to the US than most foreigners.

PS: didn't say US went to war so American business could get rich, I said that was one of the reasons...

CSM said:
I read it and rejected it. I would call that consideration...

I never said I was open minded...I am not.

I have a great distrust of ANY media. I also can read an article and understand the intent of the author in writing it. If she had merely stated the statistics I would have seriously considered looking at them as fact. Her last few paragraphs made it clear that her intent in writing the article was soley to bash the US.
Thats fair, but the stats still stand for themselves...

j07950 said:
Peacefully in the UN...you were asking for war, how is that peaceful.
Plus I don't know how I'm suppose to be jealous of the US, I've lived there and know how it is. I still have many friends and go back often so I don't see how I'm suppose to be jealous as I feel quiet american myself. My little sister was born in the US so I think I have more attachment to the US than most foreigners.

PS: didn't say US went to war so American business could get rich, I said that was one of the reasons...

A reason that you can't even come close to proving.

Forum List

Back