Our European Allies

Sir Evil said:
Nope, never learned the language at all and don't care to! Sorry, no breaks for you! Never for a newbie with a bad attitude!
So who's the illiterate...you stupid fuck, don't care to learn another language because you don't need to I bet, right? That's a bit sorry, shows how some of you people think the rest of the world is going to make the effort to learn english and follow you. How imature.

Sir Evil said:
Pretty much all hearsay! If it was all facts, why no other nations like France for instance stand up and do anything about it?
Because we don't do war for nothing, we're in an age when wars have done so much damage that we think it is wiser to try and find alternatives, obviously you go dive head first into it whenever possible.

dilloduck said:
The balls???----You mean the needed the money and to hell with the Iraqi people.
Yeah and you waited more than 10 years to free the iraqi people right...how generous of you.

j07950 said:
Because we don't do war for nothing, we're in an age when wars have done so much damage that we think it is wiser to try and find alternatives, obviously you go dive head first into it whenever possible.
The war is not for nothing--we tried alternatives-----TRUE OR NOT TRUE ??

dilloduck said:
The war is not for nothing--we tried alternatives-----TRUE OR NOT TRUE ??
True up until bush decided to go to war and couldn't then prove what he said were the reasons for going to war.
Oh by the way who is makiing the money now? US comapnies rebuilding Iraq, and who's going to get the oil contracts...please, don't talk about money.

j07950 said:
True up until bush decided to go to war and couldn't then prove what he said were the reasons for going to war.
Oh by the way who is makiing the money now? US comapnies rebuilding Iraq, and who's going to get the oil contracts...please, don't talk about money.
The US is spending billions in Iraq--not making it--Saddam could have prevented the WHOLE war by abdicating and living a life of luxury in France.

Sir Evil said:
And rightfully so! We are the ones spilling blood there so why should anyone else have first chance to make the money with contracts?
But that's one of the reasons the US went into it...you can't even see that...obviously those contracts would go back to the US, that was the idea. So now companies and some important buisness men are going to make billions while you tax payers are paying for the war. Very sad...
And what the hell are you talking about the french getting their asses kicked...you make no sence...speak english...oops that's your native language..forgot.

j07950 said:
But that's one of the reasons the US went into it...you can't even see that...obviously those contracts would go back to the US, that was the idea. So now companies and some important buisness men are going to make billions while you tax payers are paying for the war. Very sad...
And what the hell are you talking about the french getting their asses kicked...you make no sence...speak english...oops that's your native language..forgot.

Buy some stock you idiot

*sigh* well as I said yesterday, many have come to this board with these same tired arguments and here we are again with the new guy resorting to name calling and bashing away....any takers on how long it is before he gets banned?

j07950 said:
So who's the illiterate...you stupid fuck, don't care to learn another language because you don't need to I bet, right? That's a bit sorry, shows how some of you people think the rest of the world is going to make the effort to learn english and follow you. How imature.
I didn't want to learn another language because I didn't need to...you are absolutely correect...so what?

CSM said:
*sigh* well as I said yesterday, many have come to this board with these same tired arguments and here we are again with the new guy resorting to name calling and bashing away....any takers on how long it is before he gets banned?

Those who make nasty allegations with no proof tend to go quickly--maybe he wants to be banned

dilloduck said:
Those who make nasty allegations with no proof tend to go quickly--maybe he wants to be banned
I dont think it's the nasty allegations with no proof so much as the "you are stupid" and the "you ignorant fuck" type of statements. The arrogance of these people is beyond belief.

dilloduck said:
I've brought no proof?...are you joking...I didn't start this...I'm only replying to what you guys have been saying. You're the ones not bringing proof...Bu I know the truth hurts...paying for a war that other are going to benefit like US comanies and such... oh and the iraqi people, that is the only positive point, whenever people will actually stop being killed.

CSM said:
I dont think it's the nasty allegations with no proof so much as the "you are stupid" and the "you ignorant fuck" type of statements. The arrogance of these people is beyond belief.

Right and I'm the only one here insulting:

First it's Iraq, not Irak you illiterate bastard! Based on lies eh, care to speak of those lies?

j07950 said:
I've brought no proof?...are you joking...I didn't start this...I'm only replying to what you guys have been saying. You're the ones not bringing proof...Bu I know the truth hurts...paying for a war that other are going to benefit like US comanies and such... oh and the iraqi people, that is the only positive point, whenever people will actually stop being killed.

Prove the US got into war so American businesses could make money !!

dilloduck said:
Proove the US got into war to American businesses could make money !!
Don't need to prove it...it's obvious...that wasn't the only reason...some others were good, but most have been proved wrong (lies)...the reasons for going to war at least...
There are other goods reasons but maybee the US government doesn't think people are smart enough to understand...maybee those would convince people the war was a good thing afterall

j07950 said:
Don't need to prove it...it's obvious...that wasn't the only reason...some others were good, but most have been proved wrong (lies)...the reasons for going to war at least...
There are other goods reasons but maybee the US government doesn't think people are smart enough to understand...maybee those would convince people the war was a good thing afterall
The hell you don't---you don't get off saying shit like that around here without paying for it-----lets see your proof asshole !!!

dilloduck said:
The hell you don't---you don't het off saying shit like that around here without paying for it-----lets see your proof asshole !!!
Who are those rebuilding contracts going to? Those oil contracts? Then let's see it this way...prove this wasn't one of the reasons...
If you want me to prove it was can you actually prove it wasn't?
Then again you aren't part of all this, it's not like your government is going to tell you guys. Wars have often been for strategic and ressourses purposes...that's a fact, and to be fair, that's a bit normal...it's the survival of the fitest...but why deny?
Obviously the US isn't going to steal oil from iraq but it'll get the contracts and benefit from it more than anyone else.

j07950 said:
Who are those rebuilding contracts going to? Those oil contracts? Then let's see it this way...prove this wasn't one of the reasons...
Then again you aren't part of all this, it's not like your government is going to tell you guys. Wars have often been for strategic and ressourses purposes...that's a fact, and to be fair, that's a bit normal...it's the survival of the fitest...but why deny?
Obviously the US isn't going to steal oil from iraq but it'll get the contracts and benefit from it more than anyone else.

Can't prove it can you-----retract it then or get out of here---We engage in the truth--not speculation.

j07950 said:

Let us assume for the moment that you are correct in all you say.

My question then becomes....SO WHAT?

Forum List

Back