Our EPA Has killed More People Than Our Wars & Oil Companies!

I tried to read Kiss Mmy's post, but the spin made me dizzy. Fortunately i stopped before I reached the piont that I did when, as a teenager, I spent too much time on the tilt-a-wheel, and spent the next few minutes throwing up behind the freak show at the fair.

I hear ya on that one...

Yeah every now and then, I get an urge to punish myself for past sins, and end up reading an obvious baiting thread... I guess I have a self loathing issue somewhere deep down inside.

I love a good government agency bashing thread, I really do... BUT, gotta tell ya the link you gave is stating the WHO or World Health Organization, not the EPA...

So the title should be; The WHO Has killed More People Than Our Wars & Oil Companies!

The USA has historically pressured/influenced the United Nation & their WHO. Finally the WHO grew some balls, pushed back & followed the science instead of following our political pseudo-scientific EPA mandates.

LOL usa pressuring the UN??? I think you have that backwards friend...

I was nice to you too... So you're a douchebag, noted..

The UN pressures countries asshole, they are the government above the nation get it? Get over your propaganda..

Bullshit! You are clueless as to who has the power. We still pushed the UN into allowing US to attack Iraq. We got the UN Peace Keeping Troops on the ground in Afghanistan. We banned DDT first in 1972 then forced it's creator Sweden to buckle at the Stockholm Convention. Subsequently the UN & WHO followed suit.

The USA has historically pressured/influenced the United Nation & their WHO. Finally the WHO grew some balls, pushed back & followed the science instead of following our political pseudo-scientific EPA mandates.

LOL usa pressuring the UN??? I think you have that backwards friend...

I was nice to you too... So you're a douchebag, noted..

The UN pressures countries asshole, they are the government above the nation get it? Get over your propaganda..

Bullshit! You are clueless as to who has the power. We still pushed the UN into allowing US to attack Iraq. We got the UN Peace Keeping Troops on the ground in Afghanistan. We banned DDT first in 1972 then forced it's creator Sweden to buckle at the Stockholm Convention. Subsequently the UN & WHO followed suit.

WE went into Iraq without their approval. remember all the hubbub raised by the liberal media over it? They came in after the war as per usual. We banned it here in 72' , Hungary banned it in 1968, norway and sweden in 1970,and germany banned it in 72' at the same time we did. Those were before or at the same time we did, and they are all members of the UN ...

I don't know where you got this drivel that the UN is our dog, but you are sadly twisting reality here, as well as rewriting history..

Forum List

Back