CDZ Our Ally Israel

I don't want to abandon Israel, I just want the truth......which would implicate Americans as well as Israelis. The Johnson Administration evidently colluded with Israel to cover it up.

You don't want to abandon Israel, you just want the truth..... ? What truth? A truth that blames Americans and Israelis for an accident that was beyond their control? You've got some nerve. Where do you live? Inside the Vatican?
An accident? I guess you just haven't been paying attention. It was obviously a cover up.

It was ruled an accident long ago. You've already proven that you are going to believe what you want to believe irregardless of the evidence that proves what you are believing to be a lie, Liminal. I'm not going to argue with your or anyone else about it. I'm merely stating the truth of what happened. It was an accident.
So then you're evidently dishonest enough to say you believe that the survivors of the USS Liberty are lying. Is that your theory ?
Their conclusions are irrelevant.

They had no idea why Israel attacked at the time.

This is beyond doubt now.

We have the published transmissions from a NSA spy plane that prices that the Israeli pilots thought it wa an Egyptian ship.

They later were concerned it was a Soviet ship.

It was an accident.
More fantasies without foundation.

An accident that lasted almost an hour. I wonder how incompetent the Israelis would have to be to cause an "accident" like that? They must be extremely poorly trained, not a professional force at all. They would have to be very very stupid for that to be an accident.
You're appointed to fix it. Get 'er done, Sherlock.
So then you concur with this explanation? It was obviously just a case of gross incompetence. I wonder who was punished? Who had to take the consequences for such a monumental "mistake"?
Who was punished when during the Iraq war the US fired on US and coalition forces.

Friendly fire occurs during war.

It could have easily been avoided if the US told Israel that there was a US ship off the Egyptian coast, especially since Israel was in an active war with Egypt at the time and the night before were shelled from the Egyptian coast.
You don't even begin to know what you're talking about.
An accident that lasted almost an hour. I wonder how incompetent the Israelis would have to be to cause an "accident" like that? They must be extremely poorly trained, not a professional force at all. They would have to be very very stupid for that to be an accident.
So then you concur with this explanation? It was obviously just a case of gross incompetence. I wonder who was punished? Who had to take the consequences for such a monumental "mistake"?
Who was punished when during the Iraq war the US fired on US and coalition forces.

It could have easily been avoided if the US told Israel that there was a US ship off the Egyptian coast, especially since Israel was in an active war with Egypt at the time and the night before were shelled from the Egyptian coast.
So then you're going with the theory of Israeli incompetence. The USS Liberty looked nothing like any Egyptian or Soviet ship, it would have been instantly recognizable to any trained military personnel, easily distinguished from any other type of vessel.

I wonder how Israeli torpedo boats could have destroyed all the life boats with cannon and machine gun fire by accident. The life boats were already swung out on their davits, the intention couldn't have been more clear.

You don't want to abandon Israel, you just want the truth..... ? What truth? A truth that blames Americans and Israelis for an accident that was beyond their control? You've got some nerve. Where do you live? Inside the Vatican?
An accident? I guess you just haven't been paying attention. It was obviously a cover up.

It was ruled an accident long ago. You've already proven that you are going to believe what you want to believe irregardless of the evidence that proves what you are believing to be a lie, Liminal. I'm not going to argue with your or anyone else about it. I'm merely stating the truth of what happened. It was an accident.
So then you're evidently dishonest enough to say you believe that the survivors of the USS Liberty are lying. Is that your theory ?

We have the published transmissions from a NSA spy plane that prices that the Israeli pilots thought it wa an Egyptian ship.

It was an accident.
\

Speaking of fantasies...Is that YOU dressed up all Confederate?

It was an accident.
\

Speaking of fantasies...Is that YOU dressed up all Confederate?
I have no idea what you're babbling about.

CgaopXS.png

The incident, which happened at 2 pm didn't last very long but there had been several Israeli reconnaissance flights over the U.S.S. Liberty since 5 am that morning. Without doubt they had identified it as a U.S. Navy "spy ship". A good history channel documentary available here describes the events of that day and plays tapes of conversations between the Israeli pilots and their control. These tapes confirm the ship was identified as American before the attack began. And of course the flag and the large I.D. painted on the ship were unmistakable. When the jets had ran out of ammunition and they sent in the torpedo boats to finish off the Liberty, the Star of David painted on the gunboat's hulls were clearly visible to the Liberty's crew. The torpedo that struck killed 25 of the 34 sailors that died that day.

The Association of Liberty Veterans has demanded answers ever since the tragedy and has accused the Israeli's of war crimes for strafing it's lifeboats that had been deployed and for jamming it's distress calls (which is a violation of international law) as well as its tactical radio. They were also pretty angry that the Israelis tried out one of the new weapons supplied by the U.S. on them - Napalm. The cover up and the political blackmail of President Johnson is revealed in the video by Admiral Inman. The Israelis threatened L.B.J. with accusations of "Blood Libel" and anti-semitism if he pursued a proper investigation.

The motive for the attack that Jeremiah says didn't exist was pretty clear to everyone "in the know". The Israel's had promised the U.S. their war was purely defensive and not a "land grab". They were afraid that the intelligence ship would gather evidence that they intended to occupy the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, and the other territories they ended up with. They also probably feared that the spy ship would gather more evidence that they had started the war.

The Captain of the Liberty (whose Medal of Honor ceremony took place more or less in secret, contrary to the traditional presentation by the President) gave the finger to the Israeli helicopter that showed up eventually to enquire if they needed assistance. Of course this was after the Israeli's had heard the signal one of the radiomen had gotten out after he jury rigged an antenna and managed to communicate with the Sixth Fleet, which was 600 miles away. On hearing that the fleet was sending fighter aircraft the attack was called off.

When you think about it, Corporate America doesn't seem to give a damn about the USS Liberty.
I think you should contact the dozens of corporations who depend on Israel's R&D and give them a piece of whatever's left of your minds.
That would be much more effective that posting here.

So then you're going with the theory of Israeli incompetence. The USS Liberty looked nothing like any Egyptian or Soviet ship, it would have been instantly recognizable to any trained military personnel, easily distinguished from any other type of vessel.
Really genius? How do you figure that?

The flag was not able to be seen as the testimony said because of the calm winds.

Israel was in an active war with Egypt, and the ship was off the Egyptian coast. The day before Israel was shelled from that area.

The ship was not supposed to be in that area.

What should have happened is that the US should have told Israel where the ship would be, and that way Israel would have the heads up.

The mistakes were made by the US.

Once again the transmissions as caught by a US spy plane of the Israeli pilots prove beyond a shadow of any doubt that Israel thought it was an Egyptian ship.

I don't want to abandon Israel, I just want the truth......which would implicate Americans as well as Israelis. The Johnson Administration evidently colluded with Israel to cover it up.

It was an accident.

You obviously didn't watch the video featuring the survivors posted earlier. I think they were there and you were not.

Really genius? How do you figure that?

The flag was not able to be seen as the testimony said because of the calm winds.

Israel was in an active war with Egypt, and the ship was off the Egyptian coast. The day before Israel was shelled from that area.

The ship was not supposed to be in that area.

What should have happened is that the US should have told Israel where the ship would be, and that way Israel would have the heads up.

The mistakes were made by the US.

Once again the transmissions as caught by a US spy plane of the Israeli pilots prove beyond a shadow of any doubt that Israel thought it was an Egyptian ship.
Consult your copy of Jane's Fighting Ships and compare USS Liberty with Egyptian and Soviet naval vessels. You can figure out how to do that can't you?

When you think about it, Corporate America doesn't seem to give a damn about the USS Liberty.
I think you should contact the dozens of corporations who depend on Israel's R&D and give them a piece of whatever's left of your minds.
That would be much more effective that posting here.
I don't care what corporations don't care about.

Your effeminate avatar.
So you are evidently just a little too stupid to know who Will Rogers was. Not a big surprise. I'll bet we could fill volumes with the things you know absolutely nothing about.

I'm in my 50s; way too young to recognize him in such a young picture.
There must be a reason you chose the most sissy image of him you could.
I'm familiar with the older, more manly Will Rogers.
I guess this is the one with which you identify.

Your effeminate avatar.
So you are evidently just a little too stupid to know who Will Rogers was. Not a big surprise. I'll bet we could fill volumes with the things you know absolutely nothing about.

I'm in my 50s; way too young to recognize him in such a young picture.
There must be a reason you chose the most sissy image of him you could.
I'm familiar with the older, more manly Will Rogers.
I guess this is the one with which you identify.
Well that answers that question. You really are just this smart.

Forum List

Back