CDZ Our Ally Israel

95% of America's problems with countries in the Middle East has to due with supplying Israel with money and weapons.

We gain nothing from it except hatred and animosity from just about every country in the region. ..... :cool:
So then this looks like one vote for Israel being a liability rather than an asset.
Israel is the eyes and ears for the US in the Middle East. That's why they get money for weapons and defense from the US. Anyone who can't understand the reasons is brain dead.
Eyes and ears? For who? The Israeli government has been caught spying in this country several times. What makes you think they're working for us?
So? The US has spied on Israel.

95% of America's problems with countries in the Middle East has to due with supplying Israel with money and weapons.

We gain nothing from it except hatred and animosity from just about every country in the region. ..... :cool:
So then this looks like one vote for Israel being a liability rather than an asset.
Israel is the eyes and ears for the US in the Middle East. That's why they get money for weapons and defense from the US. Anyone who can't understand the reasons is brain dead.
Eyes and ears? For who? The Israeli government has been caught spying in this country several times. What makes you think they're working for us?

Wow, Americans complain about spying?....
Israel pursues it's own policies for it's own reasons. They don't mind if those reasons happen to coincide with US policy, but that's about as far as Israel's love for America goes. Just ask the the survivors of the USS Liberty.
And once again that was a case of mistaken identity.

Gee...how could that happen?

An unidentified ship off the coast of Egypt, when Israel wasan inactive war with Egypt, and the tonight before was shelled from that area.

It was brilliant. I just heard it.
The part I liked was when he chastised every country in the UN for remaining silent when Israel had terrorist attacks by Palestinians. Then he stated that Israel would not allow Iran to join the nuclear community. I believe that was dire warning to watch for some sort of reprisal on Iran.

The part I liked was when he chastised every country in the UN for remaining silent when Israel had terrorist attacks by Palestinians. Then he stated that Israel would not allow Iran to join the nuclear community. I believe that was dire warning to watch for some sort of reprisal on Iran.
I loved when he spoke about the silence of the international community about Iran's threat to annihilate Israel. He said Israel will never again be silent, and that the silence from the international community was defeaning.

He then stopped talking for about one minute and really made his point.

Brilliant speaking tactic.

Israel pursues it's own policies for it's own reasons. They don't mind if those reasons happen to coincide with US policy, but that's about as far as Israel's love for America goes. Just ask the the survivors of the USS Liberty.

An unidentified ship off the coast of Egypt, when Israel wasan inactive war with Egypt, and the tonight before was shelled from that area.
You are obviously completely unfamiliar with the details of the incident.

Actually I am very familiar with the incident.

I also know that a NSA spy plane picked up the transmissions of the Israeli pilots whom stated that they thought it was an Egyptian ship in their radio transmissions.

Also, about 5 official american investigations into the incident all concluded it was an accident.

Yet the lies go on...

Actually I am very familiar with the incident.

I also know that a NSA spy plane picked up the transmissions of the Israeli pilots whom stated that they thought it was an Egyptian ship in their radio transmissions.

Also, about 5 official american investigations into the incident all concluded it was an accident.

Yet the lies go on...
If you are familiar with the incident then you must be a liar. You seem to have left out about a thousand details, including the torpedo and gun attack by Israeli naval forces.

Did you like the part where he praised President Obama? I'll bet you wish you hadn't heard that part.

Nuttyyahoo looked totally dejected and defeated during his speech.

He has finally come to the realization that his pipsqueak terrorist state Israhell is being shoved into the corner. While the big boys Russia, China, Iran, and the US, are deciding the future of the Middle East. ...... :cool:

Evidently you people need some history lessons.

It's obvious you started this thread to flame.
No problem.
I wish Israel would be left alone to be attacked from all sides and then Israel could release it's several hundred warheads simultaneously, thus causing complete annihilation in the region, including Mecca, Medina and Vatican City.
Then when Jesus doesn't return and the Rapture doesn't occur, the Evangelicals will become sexually impotent and all the Jew haters will finally shut the f*** up.
Until then, stop using all the medical advances and technological gizmos Israelis have given up, including USB, any Intel chip made in the last 10 years and Windows...after all, do we REALLY get any benefits from Israel?
And since it's obvious you're a jerkoff, stop masturbating to anyone born in Israel.

Evidently you people need some history lessons.

It's obvious you started this thread to flame.
No problem.
I wish Israel would be left alone to be attacked from all sides and then Israel could release it's several hundred warheads simultaneously, thus causing complete annihilation in the region, including Mecca, Medina and Vatican City.
Then when Jesus doesn't return and the Rapture doesn't occur, the Evangelicals will become sexually impotent and all the Jew haters will finally shut the f*** up.
Until then, stop using all the medical advances and technological gizmos Israelis have given up, including USB, any Intel chip made in the last 10 years and Windows...after all, do we REALLY get any benefits from Israel?
And since it's obvious you're a jerkoff, stop masturbating to anyone born in Israel.

You and Sunni Man are just flip sides of the same coin of stupid.

Forum List

Back