Ouch!!! Ass-whuppin' In Arrowhead!!!

WOW !!!! Chiefs just got a pick six it's 40 to 7 with a little over 10 min left in the game. Brady has fumbled and has thrown 2 ints.

Apparently the power structure of the AFC is undergoing a bit of an adjustment.. :lol:

The Great Manning and Brady are starting to chip/piss away at their precious legacies.

:lol:

What did Tommy Boi say? "When I start to suck, I'll quit" ???

There's the door Brady.. Don't let the door hit ya where the good LAAAWWWWDDDD split ya.. :lol:

Brady benched.. New NE QB throws 13 yard TD to Gronkowski. I wonder how long it has been since Tom Brady has been benched while behind in a football game. I realize it is late in the game and NE is hopelessly behind but still... The new guy just drove 80 yards.. in about a minute. That's gotta sting ....eh Tommy?

Brady benched.. New NE QB throws 13 yard TD to Gronkowski. I wonder how long it has been since Tom Brady has been benched while behind in a football game. I realize it is late in the game and NE is hopelessly behind but still... The new guy just drove 80 yards.. in about a minute. That's gotta sting ....eh Tommy?

LOL, I love it!!!

Their receivers are just not dependable at all.

And they passed on some big free-agent names in the offseason.

It's fun, watching them implode. :badgrin:

This warms the cockles of my heart, it's nice seeing NE taken down a notch. Sadly the Steelers got embarrassed yesterday as well. This season is looking lame. Sigh.

WOW !!!! Chiefs just got a pick six it's 40 to 7 with a little over 10 min left in the game. Brady has fumbled and has thrown 2 ints.

Apparently the power structure of the AFC is undergoing a bit of an adjustment.. :lol:

The Great Manning and Brady are starting to chip/piss away at their precious legacies.

:lol:

What did Tommy Boi say? "When I start to suck, I'll quit" ???

There's the door Brady.. Don't let the door hit ya where the good LAAAWWWWDDDD split ya.. :lol:
we'll just wait and see if he is true to his word. this game was the beginning of the end for the great brady/belecheat dynasty.:biggrin:

Brady is obviously on his last legs and has nothing left in the tank.we'll find out just how great a coach belecheat is when he doesnt have brady there to make him look good anymore:biggrin:

shannahan was exposed as an overrated hack once elway retired.he was always called a genuis when he had elway but we found out who the REAL shannahan was once elway retiried.Belecheat knows he is nothing without brady so once he retires,expect belecheat to follow him.:biggrin:

Last edited:

LOL, I love it!!!

Their receivers are just not dependable at all.

And they passed on some big free-agent names in the offseason.

It's fun, watching them implode. :badgrin:
Indeed it is.:biggrin:

oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division
National Football League standings

American Football Conference
AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

View attachment 32412 Bills
220.5007975L2

View attachment 32414 Dolphins
220.5009697W1

View attachment 32413 Patriots
220.5008090L1

View attachment 32415 Jets
130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
deal with it,your CHEATRIOTS have been exposed.:biggrin:
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
deal with it,your cheatriots have been exposed.:biggrin:

the writing is all the wall that their great dynasty years are over with.:biggrin: i saw this one coming a mile away.them losing anways.I expected it to be a much closer game though.

I had no doubts they would lose this game because they BARELY beat the chokeland faiders at home last week.now THATS sad.:lmao: now they get blown out by the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.:lmao: The biggest NFL joke franchise since the mid 1970's. you can live in a fantasyworld thinking everything will be okay if you want to but the days of the great dynasty of the patriots are over with and Belecheat will want to retire soon knowing Tom Brady is not around to save his ass and make him look good anymore.:lmao:

hey shark,check out THIS thread.you"ll get a great kick out of it.:biggrin:

Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE On Paper This Season US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This guy actually said the patriots now have the best defense this year and will go and win the superbowl as well. whats really hysterical is the TRUTH that they have been such a bad team,has made him stay away from this section ever since he went off on me and Huggy about the seahawks losing.:lmao: since then he hasnt shown his face here.:biggrin:

He only comes here when the seahaks lose to troll this section.ever since his patriots looked horrible against the chokeland faiders last week,he hasnt shown his face around here.:lmao::lmao::lol:

oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

the writing is all the wall that their great dynasty years are over with.:biggrin: i saw this one coming a mile away.them losing anways.I expected it to be a much closer game though.

I had no doubts they would lose this game because they BARELY beat the chokeland faiders at home last week.now THATS sad.:lmao: now they get blown out by the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.:lmao: The biggest NFL joke franchise since the mid 1970's. you can live in a fantasyworld thinking everything will be okay if you want to but the days of the great dynasty of the patriots are over with and Belecheat will want to retire soon knowing Tom Brady is not around to save his ass and make him look good anymore.:lmao:

last night they were terrible, but what part of they're still tied for first place do you not comprehend...?

tom brady will be there in the playoffs, s0n. bet on it! :thup:

oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

last night they were terrible, but what part of they're still tied for first place do you not comprehend...?

you obviously havent been following this team,what part do YOU not understand that they lost to a team last night thats not that good then nearly lost the week before to the CHOKELAND FAIDERS at HOME no less and a team that can make a good case for the worst team in the NFL:biggrin:

that was WHY i had no doubts they would lose last night.if you cant blow away the chokeland faiders,then you got problems ESPECIALLY when its a home game. the denial sets in.:biggrin:

just wondering,when you're proven wrong,are you going to be too afraid to come back here in this section like this guy here is who said they would go to the superbowl has been?:biggrin:

Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE On Paper This Season US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ever since they struggled at home to the chokeland faiders last week,unlike you,he is having a hard time dealing with the truth that their great days are over with and has not come back the last couple weeks.something tells me you will do the same.:biggrin:

again you are obviously not aware of what they have done so far prior to this game cause you act like that was only ONE GAME where they were terrible when they have been terrible in three out of their four games and are only two and two cause one of them they were terrible against again is pretty much the worst team in the NFL which is the ONLY reason they are not 1-3.:lmao:

Last edited:
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

you obviously havent been following this team,what part do YOU not understand that they lost to a team last night thats not that good then nearly lost the week before to the CHOKELAND FAIDERS at HOME no less and a team that can make a good case for the worst team in the NFL:biggrin:

that was WHY i had no doubts they would lose last night.if you cant blow away the chokeland faiders,then you got problems ESPECIALLY when its a home game. the denial sets in.:biggrin:

just wondering,when you're proven wrong,are you going to be too afraid to come back here in this section like this guy here is who said they would go to the superbowl has been?:biggrin:

ever since they struggled at home to the chokeland faiders last week,unlike you,he is having a hard time dealing with the truth that their great days are over with and has not come back the last couple weeks.something tells me you will do the same.:biggrin:

again you are obviously not aware of what they have done so far prior to this game cause you act like that was only ONE GAME where they were terrible when they have been terrible in three out of their four games and are only two and two cause one of them they were terrible against again is pretty much the worst team in the NFL which is the ONLY reason they are not 1-3.:lmao:

so which team do you root for? pretty cocky for a guy with a loser of a screen name, that's for sure...

Since the arrival of current head coach Bill Belichick in 2000, the Patriots became one of the most successful teams in NFL history. They are third in appearances in a Super Bowl with seven (the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys each have 8), and have the most appearances in the last 25 years. They have won all but two AFC East titles since 2001, and have not had a losing season since 2000. Before Belichick arrived, the Patriots had only notched consecutive playoff appearances twice in their history. Between 2001–2010, the Patriots set a record for most wins in a decade...

New England Patriots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
oh ye of little faith...

AFC Eastern Division

AFC EastWLTPCTPFPASTRK

220.5007975L2

220.5009697W1

220.5008090L1

130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

so which team do you root for? pretty cocky for a guy with a loser of a screen name, that's for sure...

Since the arrival of current head coach Bill Belichick in 2000, the Patriots became one of the most successful teams in NFL history. They are third in appearances in a Super Bowl with seven (the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys each have 8), and have the most appearances in the last 25 years. They have won all but two AFC East titles since 2001, and have not had a losing season since 2000. Before Belichick arrived, the Patriots had only notched consecutive playoff appearances twice in their history. Between 2001–2010, the Patriots set a record for most wins in a decade...

New England Patriots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the truth scares you that my user name is the truth.the team that has been my favorite team for the past 20 years is the chargers.I switched to them when the rams moved away from LA.however the chargers are about to become my second favorite because the rams are going back to LA next year.

oh you can can give me crap all you want how the chargers have never won a superbowl.means nothing to me since unlike you,i didnt ignore facts and can accept reality such as the cheatriots are going downhill and my user name is the truth.facts like that dont scare me like they do you.:biggrin:

:lol: time to change your socks, stinky...
ahhh changing the subject cause the truth hurts I see.:lol:

say goodbye to your cheatriots winning ways this year.. i love how you think stating FACTS is being cocky.:lmao:

oh and if you actually think they will win next week against the unbeaten bengals,then i got some land in russia i want to sell you.:lmao:

dont worry though.take heart because yeah,your cheatriots could STILL win the division actually.

whats funny is that division is so weak that they could finish with a losing record of 7-9 which might be good enough to still win the division and get into the playoffs that division is so weak.:biggrin:

my second favorite team the seahawks after all did it like 4 years ago so its possible for them to finish off with a losing record and STILL win the division.i wont deny that.:biggrin:

Last edited:
dont worry though.take heart because yeah, your cheatriots could STILL win the division actually.

whats funny is that division is so weak that they could finish with a losing record of 7-9 which might be good enough to still win the division and get into the playoffs that division is so weak.:biggrin:

That, I can agree with, 100%. :thup:

Forum List

Back