View attachment 32414 Dolphins
220.5009697W1

View attachment 32413 Patriots
220.5008090L1

View attachment 32415 Jets
130.2507996L3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
deal with it,your cheatriots have been exposed.:biggrin:

the writing is all the wall that their great dynasty years are over with.:biggrin: i saw this one coming a mile away.them losing anways.I expected it to be a much closer game though.

I had no doubts they would lose this game because they BARELY beat the chokeland faiders at home last week.now THATS sad.:lmao: now they get blown out by the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.:lmao: The biggest NFL joke franchise since the mid 1970's. you can live in a fantasyworld thinking everything will be okay if you want to but the days of the great dynasty of the patriots are over with and Belecheat will want to retire soon knowing Tom Brady is not around to save his ass and make him look good anymore.:lmao:

someone farted in here

ByxWaztCcAAWUEN.jpg

^someone farted in here. twice in a row recently in their first two posts.

whats sad is the kid always has to steal MY line to try and be funny.cant even be original.cant even come up with his OWN stuff.how pathetic.:rofl:but what else do you expect from a kid.

Last edited:
^someone farted in here. twice in a row recently in their first two posts.

whats sad is the kid always has to steal MY line to try and be funny.cant even be original.cant even come up with his OWN stuff.how pathetic.:rofl:but what else do you expect from a kid.

that's a compliment calling ME a kid. I really appreciate that since your the only one

BTY someone farted in here

Forum List

Back