Other Board Suggestions

now who is being wicked? nuns and skulls....yall are just gonna go up in nun induced flames....o and let me see an old nun in the black and white and i nearly go into a linda blair thing...i hide from them

I'm catholic. Heck even teach in Catholic school. I can mock, just like I do the Irish. Now, if you are not on our team, mocking not allowed. On the other hand, I've seen no mocking on your part, simple comment on scary nuns, which I agree with. Having been tortured by them from grades 1-6.

sister mary assumpta told me i was "devil spawn" in third grade because i'm left handed.

true story. OTOH, i've known some really nice nuns and priests.

I believe you. The nuns in 3rd and 4th grade should have made me a pagan. Did for awhile. ;) Hitting nuns didn't do them justice.

I'm catholic. Heck even teach in Catholic school. I can mock, just like I do the Irish. Now, if you are not on our team, mocking not allowed. On the other hand, I've seen no mocking on your part, simple comment on scary nuns, which I agree with. Having been tortured by them from grades 1-6.

sister mary assumpta told me i was "devil spawn" in third grade because i'm left handed.

true story. OTOH, i've known some really nice nuns and priests.

I believe you. The nuns in 3rd and 4th grade should have made me a pagan. Did for awhile. ;) Hitting nuns didn't do them justice.

my uncles told me stories about the brothers winging textbooks at their heads when the urge struck them. my mom's high school had separate entrances for the sexes and of course separate classes. they changed her to right handed-apparently there was no hope for me.

strange days indeed, mama :lol:

my father was switched....you couldnt use a foundatain pen and be left handed...your hand would drag thru the wet ink

gum chewers are the devils minions

can you add skulls via mod, like you do to add chat or layouts?

What content manager/board software does USMB use?

Its a vbulletin program. There are different software updates/modifications that can be BOUGHT. A LOT of money was spent on this board in the past year. The program was updated and redesigned. I know a couple of grand at least was spent.

If vbulletin offers skulls, it didn't come with our update and redesign.

If you modify the basic vbulletin software in any way, it has to come from vbulletin.

The medals are "medals or no" choice.

hush ed....

i swear ask for one simple thing....(day after day) and someone gets all grumpie.....i get my hubby to do one or two things a weekend on the house....he acts just like you....like i am just so demanding and all....i really think if they worked at it they could paint the house (outside) in one weekend.....just some pressure washing...recaulking repairs...then 3 to 4 coats of paints...some edging...

esign.

If you modify the basic vbulletin software in any way, it has to come from vbulletin.

wtf?!

dude.. convert to PHPBB...

1. Not the call of mods and admin, that's the owners choice.

2. PHPBB is crap. I write better code than PHPBB on my days off.

3. If they really wanted to go all out they'd do Java Server, which still costs money. I could write it all then, but what would be the point.

What is here works, it works great, and has been invested in. Changing on a whim is both wasteful and time consuming for anyone. I personally like it, it's simple, sleek, and gets the job done with a little flare, but not too much extra crap like on others.

now who is being wicked? nuns and skulls....yall are just gonna go up in nun induced flames....o and let me see an old nun in the black and white and i nearly go into a linda blair thing...i hide from them

Scuse me? I'm Irish, and I don't wanna be mocked. I mocked back. Worse. :)

Forum List

Back