Other Board Suggestions

Anybody know of any boards like this one but where people spend more time talking about issues and less time name calling and using profanity?

None with anything remotely involving free speech, no.

But if you don't mind having monitors overseeing what you write just go to any magazine or publication of any note and most of those have highly regulated and controlled community message boards where flaming is prevented.

now who is being wicked? nuns and skulls....yall are just gonna go up in nun induced flames....o and let me see an old nun in the black and white and i nearly go into a linda blair thing...i hide from them

now who is being wicked? nuns and skulls....yall are just gonna go up in nun induced flames....o and let me see an old nun in the black and white and i nearly go into a linda blair thing...i hide from them

Really? :eusa_angel: :lol:

yes really damn it...i think they can see your sins....i mean it...they just give me the shivers....

i wished i could remember the chapel...it has crutches that have been left etc....beautiful place...

ooooo there yall go...i dont mock others gods...(taking this slippery high road).....i have respect for others beliefs...unlike some....

fucking nuns scare the shit out of me....

yes really damn it...i think they can see your sins....i mean it...they just give me the shivers....

i wished i could remember the chapel...it has crutches that have been left etc....beautiful place...

Lourdes?

I'm catholic. Heck even teach in Catholic school. I can mock, just like I do the Irish. Now, if you are not on our team, mocking not allowed. On the other hand, I've seen no mocking on your part, simple comment on scary nuns, which I agree with. Having been tortured by them from grades 1-6.

I'm catholic. Heck even teach in Catholic school. I can mock, just like I do the Irish. Now, if you are not on our team, mocking not allowed. On the other hand, I've seen no mocking on your part, simple comment on scary nuns, which I agree with. Having been tortured by them from grades 1-6.

sister mary assumpta told me i was "devil spawn" in third grade because i'm left handed.

true story. OTOH, i've known some really nice nuns and priests.

Forum List

Back