Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

as always,like all agents trolls,LIAR ability gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:D

Dishonest rancid ***** like IQ!belowpoint7forever get support from known idiot hack liars like 9/11 Rimjob.

Meanwhile, I am the one who did talk specifics.

The beveling of the bone fragments. Forensic pathologist conclusions. The rim collar abrasion on JFK's back wound. Fuckwit lying pussies like 9/11 Rimjob lack the balls to discuss those things and lack the knowledge to even grasp what it plainly means.

As always, having absolutely nothing of value to say or offer, the twit scum conspiracy hack bitches, like IQbelowpoint7forever and 9/11 Rimjob, falsely proclaim "victory." :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar: What else is new?

Angrycunt can't answer simple questions of evidence * * * *

If you had finished your sub-moron post right there, it would have been honest of you, you Angrycunt, assuming you were talking about yourself, that is.

We all already KNOW that you cannot answer simple questions of evidence.

Instead, you love to loop the moving images of the filthy Nazis murdering a priest or repeatedly post gory morgue photos of the murdered President as though you are, in the process, somehow making a point.

You aren't.

Go spend a week or three groping in your panties to see if you can locate your balls. If you ever do, then man up (for the first time in your life) and dispute the obvious CONCLUSIONS about what the rim collar abrasion on the President's back establish.

Go ahead and actually dispute the bone fragment and beveling evidence, you worthless dishonest hack twat.

Dishonest rancid ***** like IQ!belowpoint7forever get support from known idiot hack liars like 9/11 Rimjob.

Meanwhile, I am the one who did talk specifics.

The beveling of the bone fragments. Forensic pathologist conclusions. The rim collar abrasion on JFK's back wound. Fuckwit lying pussies like 9/11 Rimjob lack the balls to discuss those things and lack the knowledge to even grasp what it plainly means.

As always, having absolutely nothing of value to say or offer, the twit scum conspiracy hack bitches, like IQbelowpoint7forever and 9/11 Rimjob, falsely proclaim "victory." :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar: What else is new?

Angrycunt can't answer simple questions of evidence * * * *

If you had finished your sub-moron post right there, it would have been honest of you, you Angrycunt, assuming you were talking about yourself, that is.

We all already KNOW that you cannot answer simple questions of evidence.

Instead, you love to loop the moving images of the filthy Nazis murdering a priest or repeatedly post gory morgue photos of the murdered President as though you are, in the process, somehow making a point.

You aren't.

Go spend a week or three groping in your panties to see if you can locate your balls. If you ever do, then man up (for the first time in your life) and dispute the obvious CONCLUSIONS about what the rim collar abrasion on the President's back establish.

Go ahead and actually dispute the bone fragment and beveling evidence, you worthless dishonest hack twat.

Was jfk's face blown off or was that faked in the x-rays and Zapruder film?:lol: You will not ever dispute the evidence you worthless dishonest ****.:eusa_whistle:

Angrycunt can't answer simple questions of evidence because it doesn't fit the fake case against Oswald. That could not happen in a real debate. He ignores facts and evidence and replies with irrelevant questions. He or whomever will ignore this factual evidence because it can't be answered logically. The real exit wound he claims was on jfk's right forehead. There was no exit wound there, it was on the right rear. ZAPRUDER WAS DEFINITELY ALTERED TO HIDE GREER'S SHOT.

One of many facts, you cannot explain the blood splatter shown clearly in Zapruder and x-rays that YOU won't use for your fake case against the patsy. His face was clear according to the autopsy report/photos, and eyewitnesses. The circled area is where the driver's bullet entered. YOU, NOR ANYONE CAN HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Jfk's face was clear in reality. But, the x-rays and front of frame 313 and 327 show it removed. This cannot be reconciled without copping to film and x-ray alteration.

jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

WallPaint557.jpg

600gape.jpg

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

I take that to mean that no, you don't get it.
If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

I take that to mean you're an idiot from nova scotia.
If you weren't goofing I would still dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually don't believe the silliness you post making you a pathetic drooling jackass and a serious mental case. OSWALD WAS A PATSY, YOU FUCKWIT.:eusa_whistle:

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.:D

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

I take that to mean that no, you don't get it.
If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

If you weren't goofing I would still dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually don't believe the silliness you post making you a pathetic drooling jackass and a serious mental case. OSWALD WAS A PATSY, YOU FUCKWIT.:eusa_whistle:

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.:D

If a murderous piece of shit hides behind a false claim of being a "patsy," that's obviously more than good enough to satisfy a sub-cretin scumbag butt rash like IQbelow.7Forever.

.7 <-- IQbelowpoint7
IQ

Seriously, you are a pathetic fuckwit, child.

If a murderous piece of shit hides behind a false claim of being a "patsy," that's obviously more than good enough to satisfy a sub-cretin scumbag butt rash like IQbelow.7Forever.

.7 <-- IQbelowpoint7
IQ

Seriously, you are a pathetic fuckwit child without even a morsel of evidence against your little patsy.:lol:

No no. If he called himself a patsy, then he MUST be a "patsy." :cuckoo:

Your logic, here, is as impeccable as your logic in all things, IQbelowpoint7Forever.

.7 <-- IQbelowpoint7
IQ

Seriously, you are a pathetic fuckwit child without even a morsel of evidence against your little patsy.:lol:

Your logic, here, is as impeccable as your logic in all things, IQbelowpoint7Forever.

He was a patsy because Greer fired the fatal shot. He was shot twice from the front and once in the back. Can you count? Jfk was shot three times.

.7 <-- IQbelowpoint7
IQ

JFK Assassination Forum Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK
The Testimony of John B. Connally

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary. Jfk reacted to being shot no later than 225.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

JFK Assassination Forum Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK
The Testimony of John B. Connally

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary. Jfk reacted to being shot no later than 225.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GjOm1azayI]Hitler gets bad news on his birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, 7, do you know there are people who will never read this thread? They will only read the thread title, Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED, and assume that's what you really think. They'll never know that your thread was an April Fool's Day joke, just like all of your posts are April Fool's Day jokes. They'll never know that you are, in fact, incapable of thinking.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for inadvertently doing your part in reinforcing the truth that Oswald was, indeed, the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED. Great job, dudette. Thanks.
icon14.gif

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.

I'll take Oswald at his word. He was what he said he was, a patsy.

Besides, not many people, if any at all, who would HATE enough to ambush and kill someone would suddenly go patsy up as oppose to being proud of their handy work. Oswald didn't gloat and boast like a genuine madman proud of his handy work, because he didn't kill JFK.

We have been lied to for five decades now (Oswald did his best to give us at least one clue).

Oswald killed Kennedy. Of that there is no rational doubt. One can be a patsy and still have pulled the trigger.

Was there a conspiracy involving more people than just Oswald? I think that it's silly to assume otherwise. But Oswald killed him, no doubt.

Oswald killed Kennedy. Of that there is no rational doubt. One can be a patsy and still have pulled the trigger.

Was there a conspiracy involving more people than just Oswald? I think that it's silly to assume otherwise. But Oswald killed him, no doubt.
I love this trolls logic.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He thinks oswald who said he was a patsy,who said he didnt shoot anybody,did that miracle feat that nobody else has ever been able to duplicate,actually did the shooting and was seeking fame and attention like the warren commission claimed despite DENYING that he did it.:lmao: what crack has this troll been smoking?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like someone is going to DENY he did it who is allegedly seeking fame and attention.

how much crack does this troll smoke everyday?:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

I'll take Oswald at his word. He was what he said he was, a patsy.

Besides, not many people, if any at all, who would HATE enough to ambush and kill someone would suddenly go patsy up as oppose to being proud of their handy work. Oswald didn't gloat and boast like a genuine madman proud of his handy work, because he didn't kill JFK.

We have been lied to for five decades now (Oswald did his best to give us at least one clue).
that logic and common sense never registers with predfan of course.lol

And there was a time when the world was flat instead of round...

Oswald didn't kill anyone (he is only guilty of being a lamb lead to slaughter by individuals he thought he could trust). On the day of President Kennedy's motorcade, a fellow employee remembers in his testimony to the Warren Commission that Oswald actually asked him what was all the fuss about as people begin to line the streets in anticipation of the presidential motorcade (Does that sound like a question of someone who was already laying in wait to ambush someone he didn't even know was coming?!)

I understand that the "official" Script here has to be followed, but to suggest Oswald shot anyone that day is akin to saying at this very moment you and I know precisely where the POTUS is at this very moment. We don't know.

and, furthermore, even lone gunman aren't privy to such things. In this case it was simply much easier for the real sinister plotters to plot the president's demise and have an unsuspecting patsy laying in the wings. The world is round after all...

Put on the glass slippers and chant this 10 times:

The government would never lie to you.

Does anybody really give a shit after all these years?

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.

except predfan who thinks he is right and the rest of the world is wrong.:haha:

Hey, "Inside"

There was a time when everyone thought the world was indeed flat...in time, the world came to know better, and will come to see and know the Warren Script is what it really is too...Oswald didn't fire a gun that day.

Forum List

Back