Where is the "earthshaking evidence" birther mike zullo promised he'd have in march?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's what he promised us several months ago and now march has come and gone. I'm convinced zullo, arpaio, and taitz, the ZAT team, are a fraud. There is some great evidence that they refuse to use, namely the fact that obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said obama was born in kenya. All three are probably working for obama. Politicians do that a lot. They hire people to pose as their critics and then do a deliberately bad job of it.

I'm still sure obozo is a fraud, but ZAT is a fraud too.

Moonglow, maybe you haven't heard that both Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump said they have proof and would show it to us.

Just because it never happened doesn't mean they lied and I'm sure they'll be showing it to us any day now.

And then twice-elected president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama's political career will be over.

Isn't that right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

:)

• Banned
Moonglow, maybe you haven't heard that both Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump said they have proof and would show it to us.

Just because it never happened doesn't mean they lied and I'm sure they'll be showing it to us any day now.

And then twice-elected president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama's political career will be over.

Breitbart gave us the proof in 2012 when he showed that obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya.

What is (former?) used car salesman Mike Zullo calling himself this week? Lieutenant Zullo? Commander Zullo? Or, better yet, Starfleet Commander Zullo?

Ooh, how about General Zullo? That has a nice ring to it. Kinda reminds me of that Zolo baddie guy who fell into the alligator pit near the end of Romancing the Stone. "How do you want to die, Joan Wilder?"

Obama put Kagan on SCOTUS to buy her silence, she knows he went to Harvard as a Foreign student

• Banned
I remember several months back when zullo announced this new evidence and said he'd release it in march. That sounded mighty fishy. If he really had something, then he was just asking to be killed. If you have the evidence you release it immediately.

OTOH maybe he had the evidence and said he would release it later in the hopes that the admiinistration would buy his silence. Either way zullo is not to be trusted anymore.

Breitbart gave us the proof in 2012 when he showed that obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya.

Save of course that the person who typed up the brochure for the literary agency said the mistake was hers and Obama had never stated that he was born in Kenya.

Plus, there's the birth certificate indicating he was born in Hawaii. Which is prima facie evidence in any court of law. A mistyped literary brochure from 20 years ago? Not so much.

Obama put Kagan on SCOTUS to buy her silence, she knows he went to Harvard as a Foreign student

You....you do realize that you imagined virtually everything you just posted, right? That you can't factually back up any of it other than Obama nominating Kagan?

Even the premise of your claims doesn't make the slightest sense. Kagan graduated from Havard in 1986. Obama didn't attend Havard until 1988. How then would Kagan have known anything about a random student who attended Harvard after she did?

And her term as Dean of Havard Law School didn't happen until 15 years after Obama had graduated. If Deans of Harvard Law are somehow privy to this 'grand secret', then why aren't all former Deans of Harvard Law SCOTUS justices? They would all have the 'goods' you imagine.

Alas, there's exactly nothing backing up your claim. Which pretty much sums up the birther argument.

You....you do realize that you imagined virtually everything you just posted, right? That you can't factually back up any of it other than Obama nominating Kagan?

Even the premise of your claims doesn't make the slightest sense. Kagan graduated from Havard in 1986. Obama didn't attend Havard until 1988. How then would Kagan have known anything about a random student who attended Harvard after she did?

And her term as Dean of Havard Law School didn't happen until 15 years after Obama had graduated. If Deans of Harvard Law are somehow privy to this 'grand secret', then why aren't all former Deans of Harvard Law SCOTUS justices? They would all have the 'goods' you imagine.

Alas, there's exactly nothing backing up your claim. Which pretty much sums up the birther argument.
reality and facts never hinder ole Frankie...

Forum List

Back